Chris Farrell Membership

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by bukharin, Jun 26, 2010.

1. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

WOW!
    I didn't realize this, but you can actually get ALL of the training videos from his site FOR FREE!

No obligation.
    He's just giving them away.

You don't even have to pay the $5 one week introductory price!

AMAZIN'!!
  2. ghall184

ghall184 New Member

I have been doing internet marketing for a while and have come across a lot of people pushing their products but to date chris farrell is the only one out there that will actually teach you. if you haven't already cheched out his website, do so, you wont be dissapointed.
  3. Raief

Raief New Member

Yeoch
    Who are you using for Web Hosting?
    I use Bluehost and like their customer service, but if I can get the same for less cost I am interested.
  4. aniket

aniket New Member

hey i am member of Chris farrell site..he really overdelivers and takes you by hand at each step...i am a newbie and i think i came at the right place needed to start [​IMG]
  5. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

Raief: Yeoch
    Who are you using for Web Hosting?
    I use Bluehost and like their customer service, but if I can get the same for less cost I am interested.
    Hi Raief,

So sorry that I didn't come to this thread earlier. I've just pm you. Just trying to be of help to people who wish to reduce their web hosting cost.

Bye
  6. resolve777

resolve777 New Member

I've been a member for a very short while and must say that it is refreshing to get the training that no one is prepared to give in such a remarkable manner. I've learned so much in such a short while and I can already see traffic coming to my website.
    Thank you very much Chris!
  7. nicolo

nicolo New Member

Hi to all, all i have to say is , the chris farrel membership site is great ,it really explains all in a very simple ,even a person with no expierence at all can grasp the basics of affiliate marketing ,and it is a great way to make an extra income promoting this site,if you are going to promote this site ,i suggest you add a few articles or pages that give a review of this site,letting people know that chris is highly rated as an affiliate marketing tutor.
    greetings to ,nicolo
  8. Jacqueline

Jacqueline New Member

Hello Everyone,

I was recently laid off from my position and I was looking for a way to work from home. I did lots of research and I found lots of false promises. Then I found CHRIS FARRELL'S Membership site and I knew I found what I was looking for because of all the positive testimonials. Chris takes you step by step on how to set up your business and if you don't have an idea he allows you to work with him. This is a wonderful opportunity and I am so happy I joined
  9. robpenn

robpenn Member

I can see Chris Farrell going from strength to strength. I think he will be a big name. He teaches about squeeze pages, autoresponders and traffic generation. If you want to know about Facebook traffic he is good.

His big strength is being able to break lessons down so that the complete beginner can get it.
  10. crisstar

crisstar Member

He's one of only a handful of IM trainers I recommend. A lot of stuff out there that claim to teach IM either don't do it with the newbie in mind or they make it so convoluted that it's hard and confusing to get started.
  11. KB24

KB24 Member

I am currenlty a member and if you are a newbie just starting chris farrell will show you how to build a web business from the ground up. Most of his teaching is done with videoes so you will be able to "see" what he is actually doing.His teaching he breaks things down into simple steps (click on this, do this, drag here, click here). He gives alot of stuff away for free so you can use. He gives you all the tools that you need to succeed but its up to you to take action.
  12. Dick B.

Dick B. New Member

Chris Farrell Membership is - bar none - the best program out there to learn internet marketing. And, from this small business consultant, he is the best all round coach in the field right now in that niche.

In fact he is so good that I gave up my own program to market his as "The Home Based Business Study Course I was Going To Write".

<Snip>
    [Links go in the signature - Admin]
  13. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Chris Farrell's 21 DAYS TO SUCCESS is probably the best place to start...

Their forum is very good too... You'll meet lots of experienced marketers. This alone helped me come up with marketing ideas and plans I hadn't thought of...

The expert teaching is almost just a real cool addition to the forum!
  14. TJ Reed

TJ Reed New Member

Chris Farrell is the reason I am now a full time affiliate marketer.

I learned all the basics and how to get started from his program. I would reccomend it to anyone new to this business or anyone who wants to learn the nitty gritty of how affiliate marketing works.
  15. CoastalProfit

CoastalProfit New Member

You are right! I went for years trying to figure out how to upload to the internet or how to build a website and with Christ Farrell's FREE videos I learned how to build websites. I have now built our church website and also one of my business pages! I would recommend his free video series. You can become a member even for a while but really I found everything I learned from the video series. I don't want to put a link in here so just check out my work at
    BancroftBibleChapel.org and my other link is in my signature. See what you can do! It really is not as hard as it appears. You just need the right tools!
  16. CoastalProfit

CoastalProfit New Member

Hi Yeoch,
    For the church website we use IPower but for any other work for business I use comli.com and it is free! I have been using it for years! Upload all I want and can't come near using up space! For one example, I have built my website found in my signature if you want to just check it out!
  17. tkyles1009

tkyles1009 Member

CFM changed my life! In a world of scammers and con-artist chris showed me in detail step by step how to understand this business and more important the importance of being valuable to someone else and help them understand the business as well!

If anyone is considering joining his membership site I'd strongly recommend it and stake my reputation on it'll change your life as well if you're willing to learn and work!

Eternally Grateful