Classified Ads, Help Needed

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Margo Tuul, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Margo Tuul New Member

Im looking for sites for free advertising. Classified.

Sites what i don't want: Craigslist, Warrior Forum, Digital Point, UsFreeAds.

Can you list some sites, where you know, people actually read your ad? Site where is value. Like Warrior has WSO section, Digital has Buy and Trade. Im looking something similar.

Also i don't want sites, where your ads depend on keywords. Im doing image ads.

More like a forum style site or something like that.

Im offering a service, if this helps...

Many thanks
  2. annalaurab New Member

Have you tried Backpage? That one is a pretty good one from my experience. Also local classifieds on the websites for TV stations in your local area. Also kabloodle.com
  3. Margo Tuul New Member

weblearner

Nice list. Thanks. But do you have any favorite there? What works much better than others?
  4. Margo Tuul New Member

annalaurab

Thanks, i'll check both of them out today.
  5. FreeCashMan Active Member

The key would be to use the right keywords in the title of your ad to get search engine exposure from good classified sites that are known for search engine rankings, like craigslist, USA Free Ads, Backpage.

I've done classified ads in one city and had people contact me from cities far away because people don't so much go to the classified site, but they put in search keywords and the classified site/your ad will come up.

Salespider.com is fairly good also.
  6. vijayalaxmi New Member

The key would be to use the right keywords in the title of your ad to get search engine exposure from good classified sites that are known for search engine rankings, like craigslist, USA Free Ads.

thank you.
  7. chirotrainer New Member

Make sure you are different and that your ad stands out of the crowd. I agree use keywords to help when someone is searching for what you offer however when they see your funny outrageous ad if they at least don't buy from you they will remember you.