Clickbank direct deposit?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Scott Powers, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Scott Powers New Member

Will Clickbank ever offer direct deposit? Not only would it save me a trip to the bank, but it would also save me the $2 processing fee each time.
    I also use Commission Junction a lot and they DO offer direct deposit.

Get with the times Clickbank!!!
    All those checks are bad for the environment.
    Direct deposit is just better for so many reasons.
  2. markmcculloch New Member

Ive never really used clickbank much therefore could not comment too greatly.
  3. makemoneyonline New Member

I was also wondering that too! It would be nice. [IMG]
  4. Quoting: Scott PowersGet with the times Clickbank!!!

Click Bank does offer direct deposit, although they don't post it on their web site you can contact them via email and tell them that you want a direct deposit. This is not available to all countries and you will need to have been paid a minimum of 3 checks.

You will have to contact them to find out exactly all the details.
  5. dmitch31 New Member

Do they not offer a paypal option?
  6. biggles New Member

I think you will find you need to have earned at least $1000 per pay period (ie. two weeks) for either 3 or 6 months before they will offer you direct payment.
  7. getagrip Gold Member

Quoting: CashSurveysOnlyClick Bank does offer direct deposit, although they don't post it on their web site you can contact them via email and tell them that you want a direct deposit.

Woah! I didn'tknow that! CJ also offers direc deposit! [IMG]
  8. Quoting: dmitch31Do they not offer a paypal option?

The paypal option is for people which purchase products from their marketplace. CB does not pay its publishers or its affiliates via Pay Pal.

Quoting: getagripWoah! I didn'tknow that! CJ also offers direc deposit!

We are talking about Click Bank not Commission Junction.
  9. 2002mjf New Member

According to an article at the CB sucess forum, they will indeed be offering Paypal to affiliates in 2008, but no date has been set.

If I am not going against any forum rules, here is the link to the article.

http://www.clickbanksuccessforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7422

If I did break a forum rule by posting that, I do apologize, as I am only here to learn, and when I can, help out[IMG]
  10. cristyb New Member

How do I sign up for Click bank and CJ? I went to the websites but it said nothing about working for them. Are the WAH jobs?
  11. dmitch31 New Member

Quoting: CashSurveysOnlyThe paypal option is for people which purchase products from their marketplace. CB does not pay its publishers or its affiliates via Pay Pal.

I've never done any kind of business with ClickBank. So up to this point they deal exclusively with mailing out checks?
  12. biggles New Member

Clickbank & CJ are not WAH opportunities in themselves but rather they are 'go between' if you like to link merchants selling a product with affiliates who want to sell them online in return for a commission. Clickbank & CJ handle the tracking of sales and ensuring the correct payment go to the merchant and the affiliate for each sale. You can browse their 'marketplace' of merchants who will pay you to sell their products. You may already have a website and might simply want to sell a product related to your sites theme by placing an ad for 'xyz' product on your site and get paid a commission each time somebody purchases or if you have no website you may want to promote products directly via PPC (pay per click) on search engines such as Google etc. but this is strictly for those who have some idea at least of what they are doing otherwise it's a very quick way to 'pour money down the drain'. You can also promote via writing articles etc. (ie. free methods of marketing).
  13. mupegasus New Member

I can find noway in clickbank website that they accept direct deposite. Anyone who called them please confirm the issue please.

I would like to know too! Thanks
  14. biggles New Member

Internet marketer Miles Baker recently visited Clickbank in person and put the question to them re: direct payment methods to affiliates and CB informed him they were intending to 'roll out' this option to all their users during this year - I should sit tight and wait and see what happens