Clixsense - Paid to Click Company Review

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by samda, Jun 18, 2008.

1. samda

samda Member

There is a new arena going on in online money earning industry. This is paid to click. You are getting paid to click and ads. You are aslo paid to refer other....

Clixsense tells you that you get paid upto $5 for viewing an ad for 30 sec. Is this possible. Have any of you got paid from this company.

Please pour down your views.....

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

If that is true then someone is paying out of their nose to advertise on that site as how else could Clixsense pay that much per click!

3. happywife

happywife Gold Member

samueldarwin: Is this possible

Short answer - No! [​IMG]

4. el_suavo

el_suavo New Member

Yes you do ge paid to click. Unfortunately the majority of clicks are only worth $0.01. So you have to do a lot of clicking to make any money. The other catch is that you have to wait 30 seconds between clicks.

So, if you can handle all that - yes, you can make money.

5. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Honestly, what benefit would it be for someone to pay you to click on an advertisement and stay there for 30 seconds? Sounds a lot like click fraud to me...

6. PennyWise

PennyWise New Member

Obviously, you can't click your own site's ads, but what's to stop some website from doing "trade" clicks?

Geek A clicks Site B's ads
    Geek B clicks on Site A's ads.

Or on the other side, when you pay to advertise, how do you know if you are paying for long-term traffic or this sort of thing?

7. cupbucket

cupbucket New Member

The MOST I ever got for viewing one of there ads was $0.02. These sites are ok but only if you're looking to make really small amounts of money.

Just my opinion

8. mycats

mycats New Member

I get paid from Clicksense every other month.

Most clicks are 1c but I do get some 2c ones every day and have gotten 5c and 10c ones at times.

A big draw back is that they take $3 out when they pay you and they only pay by check.

I have one person under me who uses earning for advertising instead of getting a check so I get commissions on that.

unlike some other sites you do not get any money for a referral clicks, only when they join and if they upgrade or buy ads.

But I have been with them a year and what I do is click on ad see what it is and then gop do something else and come back to do another one, do not sit there for 30seconds on that page.

9. samda

samda Member

My earnings with Clixsense has crossed $100........

10. simplyg

simplyg New Member

I'm not a fan. If you think about it, you can work one shift per week at a job that pays minimum wage and make more than you can with clixsense. I know we all want to work at home, but this venture is not worth the time investment.

11. Dr_Boo

Dr_Boo New Member

From my perspective, my most precious resource is time.
    Doing the math: $0.01/click * 1 click/30 sec * 3600 sec/hour = $1.20/hr
    My time is worth waaaay more than that. Now if you could rig some sort of automated means of doing the clicking for you, it might seem more feasible. But something tells me that would be against the rules. [​IMG]

12. kyrash

kyrash New Member

0.01 per click wow [​IMG] must need a heap load of clicks to make this worthwhile. Rather spend that time re-writing articles and selling them on webmaster forums.

13. simplyg

simplyg New Member

kyrash: Rather spend that time re-writing articles and selling them on webmaster forums.

kyrash,

Which webmaster forums do you use? This sounds like something I'd like to try out.

Thanks in advance!

14. kyrash

kyrash New Member

simplyg: Which webmaster forums do you use? This sounds like something I'd like to try out.

Thanks in advance!
    Re-write the articles and sell them as a package on DP (digitalpoint forum). If you are interested in making money from article writing you can also check out associated content (you can re-write and submit to them too and yes i have confirmed it that they pay) textbroker is also a good one i have received payment from.

Cheers

15. simplyg

simplyg New Member

kyrash: Re-write the articles and sell them as a package on DP (digitalpoint forum). If you are interested in making money from article writing you can also check out associated content (you can re-write and submit to them too and yes i have confirmed it that they pay) textbroker is also a good one i have received payment from.
    Thanks! I'll look into both![​IMG]

16. Lee768

Lee768 New Member

I have been paid by clixsense and consider them an honest site. Highest paid ad I've clicked with them so far is 5 cents.

17. pbwsfi

pbwsfi New Member

Let's see . . . click about 50 ads a day at .01 an ad, 2 days gets you a dollar, a week gets you $3.50 . . . nah, it's just not worth it. Really, just how low of a bar are you going to set for yourself just to pick up pocket change? I looked into Clixsense and just don't see enough value to pursue it for the long haul.

18. murof

murof New Member

Only 0.01 per click!? that's not much and on top of that you have to wait 30s.
    Does anyone know where you can get at least $1 for clicks or read?