Clueless

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by chucknstuff, Jun 15, 2009.

1. chucknstuff

chucknstuff New Member

Is anyone out there making any money, and are so confident in their system they won't ask for money first?

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

lol - I like your question. [​IMG]

But yes, there are a number of us making money and *grin* most of us have found a program that we use as a guideline to help us.

Will we give all the secrets away for free? Hmmm, I have given a lot of mine away and you will find them scattered around this forum, but the truth of the matter is simply, that there really are no secrets!

Just a hard hat needed learning curve.[​IMG]

A lot of are into affiliate marketing so you will find a lot of information on that, which is simply marketing other folks' products and ebooks for a commission

The reason affiliate marketing is so popular is that there is no shipping and handling involved on our part, which is sweet when you are selling stuff. So the main work involved is in learning how to attract visitors to our sites via search engines... which is what we talk about a lot on this forum.

Happy researching.[​IMG]

3. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Of course, they are such systems.

What mountainmom5 said is true.
    The difficult part is the learning curve and applying the knowledge.

Try your luck here.
    You will find something. [​IMG]

4. computerincome

computerincome New Member

Best way to start is to become an affiliate. The best things in life are free and this includes free to join affiliate programs. Having said that like any business you may need 'equipment' for instance a website and hosting. You too will make money if you persist.

5. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Chuck,

Start with the free 30 Day Challenge. We have a thread and folder in our forum here:

30 Day Challenge - Post Your Experiences Here

That'll give you a good general overview of some of the key online marketing fundamentals.

You can also read from make money online blogs and similar.

After you've spent three or so months doing that, you might consider a paid program such as One Week Marketing, Honest Riches 3.0, SBI, or Wealthy Affiliate.

Always continue learning and commit for the long haul with passion.

~Newbie Shield~

6. yahia

yahia Member

mountainmom5: The reason affiliate marketing
    is so popular is that there is no shipping and handling involved on our part, which is sweet when you are selling stuff. So the main work involved is in learning how to attract visitors to our sites via search engines... which is what we talk about a lot on this forum.
    May I also add that with affiliate marketing comes zero legal liability, meaning that you cannot be sued by a customer who bought your product, applied your recommendations, and as a result he/she got harm of any kind.

This doesn't mean that you can publish lies and misleading information about an affiliate product to get it sold, here comes your legal liability.

You also have no after-sale obligations, like customer or technical service. You only need to worry about dragging converting traffic.

7. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

Of course there are many ways you can make money from online!!

If you want make for living

you should take this seriously !

People buy programs as a assistant

You can not make money just buying systems!

They are just guide line!

What you can do is, do research about online business

and pick one that fits to you!

I am working on PTC site (NEOBUX)

I am trying to work it to make money daily!

Good luck to you

Happy day~^^[​IMG]

8. buckwild

buckwild New Member

I agree with the others. There are many ways to make money online and you can find a lot of the information for free if you dig hard enough. There are also several programs that are low cost and teach free and low cost ways to get your online business started.
    Keep reading the forums and you will find a ton of great information.

9. vinnymatrix

vinnymatrix Guest

Im making money off of my system and also promoting my websites with there web hosting service..

10. paolo4

paolo4 New Member

Hi,

Good to see how much advice is available.

Once you are set up there are different ways of increasing your sales and profits (especially if you have your own product).
    All the money you make will be yours!

All the best
    Paolo

11. writerros

writerros New Member

I agree that affiliate marketing is one of the best ways of earning online. Most affiliate programs are free (as opposed to mlm or network marketing) - and you can choose your own niche in something that interests you.

Ros

12. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

I came into this business thinking that setting up a website with hosting & a domain name & also a autoresponder to create a list & then selecting a few top related products to sell & on my website would create instant wealth - I was proved wrong ! Having your own product requires more initial work, but will make you more profit. Afilliate marketing is fine & there are loads of products & also loads of people trying to sell these products through their websites. It is more difficult than the marketers will let on - especially with all the Clickbank screenshots doing their rounds & can be misleading. What you certainly do require is enthusiasm & determination & a little money certainly helps, as some things you just have to pay for ! Find out what you can about the best way to market your chosen products/services & try to copy what the top marketers are doing, as it's always better to learn from the experts, than spend your money with opportunists !

Mark [​IMG]

13. cabdziner

cabdziner New Member

There are many free programs you can start with.
    Once you find one you are comfortable with, make a daily workplan, and stick to it.
    The only way to become successful is to treat this like a job and work it as such. There is NO OVERNIGHT SUCCESS.

Utilizing the tips, advice, and Opps in this forum should get you going without any investment of money.
    If it doesn't, contact me and I will.

14. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Hi Chuck,

There is a lot of trial and error involved also.

You already have so many great answers, I guess there is not much more to add!

The 30DC is a fantastic way to begin an Newbie Shield had mentioned.
    Victoria

15. cthen

cthen New Member

I know why you are asking this question, but the truth is, no "business" is free. Affiliate marketing doesn't cost you anything for the product, but to market those products will cost you time or money. There are a lot of network marketing programs out there that cost very little to join as well.

Nothing is life is guaranteed, you have to be willing to put in the time and effort. Most people unfortunately are not willing to do that. They think to make money online is an overnight thing. The truth is, most people that are successful online work at it very hard and for many, it took a long time to realize that success.

So, with that said. Try and find something you feel you can stick with through the good and the bad (slow time) and just keep pluggin away.

Connie

16. EricHat

EricHat New Member

There are many ways that you can find out which home base business job will work for you.

It isn't easy, and if you've spent any time surfing through millions of home-based business related websites, you probably wonder if there even is such a thing as a perfect legitimate home based business out there.

First thing is to make sure you do your research by checking out the business opportunity and establish whether it is legitimate or a scam. This could be time consuming and it's not always easy investigating a business, but it is to your advantage to invest the time in researching the opportunity before signing up or spending any money. Even before you ask for more information from the business you are investigating.

17. Amburlesk

Amburlesk New Member

Hello and Thank you for being here. I have been on the spending end of the affiliate marketing and wished that I would have been able to find a forum such as this prior to spending money to try and make money. I say this because, for me, I can not even put enough money to pay for a domain name or a web site. I now have to accept food stamps to buy my groceries and live on a small disability pension that is used to pay most of my rent, I have a roommate that rents out the front room of my one bed room apartment to make the rest of the ends meet. My roommate pays for the computer access to the Internet. Out of a need to break this poverty with limited access to employment in the conventional world, I risked the few dollars I had, yes, it was everything I had, to make something work. I lost the money. Every day, I get massive emails about this affiliate program or that one, with all saying just include some money for our product. That was until yesterday, when I was watching a youtube video and saw a reference to a free website and affiliate program. SO, always the hopeful, I jumped into the marketing pool again. The website that gave me a free website, linked this forum as a place to learn about how to do things right. So I invested my time, this I have, and clicked on the link. I hope to receive guidance from you but also i would like to use this forum as sort of a diary of how events on this new attempt are going. I have already seen a few things I can do, that some of the discussions have mentioned, that would be a place to move up to the next level of actually making some kind of living from the internet. So I thank you. I am hoping to promote, through my signature, the company that gave me the free web site. Maybe I will make some money but even more so, maybe I will make some friends.

18. paolo4

paolo4 New Member

There are sites where you can get a Free website, but when it is for free there are limits and you will need to upgrade to get more functions to create what you might need for your website. If it is a basic website you need, there are many.

If you have a product and are an affiliate, you can write an article (actually the more the better), and post these in article directories, leaving a link to your blog or website in the address signature, but first create a blog for yourself which is absolutely free and post your affiliate link for potential customers to click on, and, they will be redirected to the main website, and if they purchase you will have money in your account. Make sure when you click on the payment page that it has your affiliate name. This is achievable as I am speaking from experience.

No money needed, just takes a little time. All the best.