Coastal Caution.......Where's the Beef?

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by jnapier, Jun 6, 2007.

1. goldmills

goldmills New Member

Vacation Power was a system Greg Stillman, Ellery Coleman and I made way back, before there was a call center, but then we shifted focus to our call center website systems.

So Vacation power is still there doing it's job, but there is no leadership, it is basically just an online movie to get people interested, and you can use it after people watch the movie and have them go to any website next after the movie so you can send them to your other website if you have one or two or more.

Plus you can customize the autoresponders too, with whatever you want.

You need to have a strategy in place if you are using multple websites, dont get them cause others have them and you want the same things..... you have to know how all your sites will fit together and direct people to the info and systematic flow of information.

Jeff

PS - Vacation Power is a generic system, not affiliated with any group or system. Even tho we created it, we never have cross recruited to that group or anything regarding call centers or other teams or groups. So it is a clean system.
  2. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Jeff,
    I also use vacation power and love the movie, ya'll did a great job.
    Could I copy and use this movie as a dvd presntation off line?

also, thanks for the update on Vegas.
    Cindy
  3. Judy

Judy New Member

So Jeff,
    If you guys made the movie can I just buy the movie as a link on my site rather than the whole setup?
    So who answers the support questions if noone is leading it?

I like the movie but want more say in my autoresponders.

Thanks,
    Judy
  4. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Judy,
    go into your back office at vacation power
    click on auto responders
    here you can view the emails that are already loaded or you can write your own

hope this helps
    Cindy
  5. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Judy,
    I wasn't detailed enough sorry
    after you go to auto responders
    click on real time opt-ins
    there is a link at the top so you can write your own emails

again I hope this helps
    Cindy
  6. goldmills

goldmills New Member

No the Movie is copyrighted and cannot be copied, sold or recreated from Vacation Power.

We may repurpose it soon on WCYS, no promises....

Jeff
  7. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Coastal has a 4 step process system, the 4 step system is supposed to work to sell Coastal, has anyone found that system to be successful ?

I am talking about the BOD OFFICIAL website selling process.

Terri
  8. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Hi Terri,

The official system works just as well as any system. It's really not the system, but the person behind the system that makes the difference. If your diligent and treat your business like a business - You'll have success.

Here's where my business really took a turn. I used to REALLY be into TV. I would not work when some TV programs were on. TODAY, I don't do that and when there's a show I REALLY want to see I TiVo it and I go back on my schedule to watch it.

Jay NaPier
    Level 3 Director/ Master Trainer
    Coastal Vacations
  9. garyd

garyd New Member

hey judy
    what coastal group do you belong to? nice movie i never saw that before
    garyd
  10. Judy

Judy New Member

Well I signed up with WCYS but I loved the Vacation Power movie as it really explains the system well and is very glitzy (great job Jeff) so the movie shows first and then when you opt in it goes to my WCYS site. I just don't want to pay $50 for WCYS and another $30 for VP so if you had the movie offered through WCYS that would be fabulous -I would even be willing to pay $55 or $60 a month, especially if I could make some of my own autoresponders. That way people wouldn't have to optin twice and receive 2 different sets of e-mails.
    However I am still wondering how the whole selling thing works if they do not want the call centre. I would take the money and then send the BOD their money and they would ship it out to the client? Is that correct?
    Can someone please confirm or correct me on this?

Gary, you can subscribe to the movie through my website -I believe there is an icon for this on the first page

Question for Jeff -Is there another call centre called Coastal Closers out there or are they the same one -Just did PPC on someone and noticed this name
  11. goldmills

goldmills New Member

There are MANY closing team for Coastal, and no the Coastal Closers is NOT a part of WCYS system.

Like I said, I am not sure if Vacation Power's movie will end up on WCYS, it is an idea we are considering....

For making sales on your own, if you close your own deal.... well, first you need to be a director to take your own sale, but if you closed one on your own, here is what you'll need to do.

1. send $1000 to your upline if you are not qualified
    2. send $700 to the call center to cover their fee
    3. send $320 to NB Management in Florida to fulfill shipping of product.

If you did not use the call center to put the new person into, then the #'s are just

$1000 to the distributor
    $320 to NB management to cover shipping.

Jeff
  12. Judy

Judy New Member

So when you send the money to NB management do you have a form to fill out with the new person's info to send the package to? Also, my understanding was I have to give my director my first 2 Level 2 or 3 sales through WCYS so if I was to sell a package independently (unlikely at this point) I would get to keep the commission, right?
    My shipping cost for Level 2 was $180 through WCYS. Is it only $30 for Level 1 or are there different prices for different areas/countries and how can I find those out?

Thanks Jeff

Judy
  13. garyd

garyd New Member

judy i am alittle lost. this vp site was never offered to me. what do you get with it(autoresp)? etc.
    garyd
  14. garyd

garyd New Member

judy
    garyd again, is it keyword optimized?or do you have to use ppc?and i noticed the pricing is for groups outside wcys. does this cause any problems?
  15. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

Hi Judy,

Have you received your Director's Release? Until you have it, you will not be able to keep any commissions.

If you sell a package on your own, that will become a passed up sale to your Upline Director - though it won't count for WCYS unless they join under the call center.

Gary, Judy is talking about WCYS, which is a call center that offers to sell Coastal for its members. To use their services, you must join with them, so if WCYS isn't your group, then that is why you didn't receive any information about them.

Tonya Kopp
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  16. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

Oops,

Gary, I just saw that you ARE with WCYS!

So, ignore my post and I'll stop being "helpful" [​IMG]
  17. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Tonya,
    you can count retail sales or sales without the call center as qualifying sales if the director chooses to do so. He just has to let the call center know that the person is or will be qualified with sale made outside the call center and they will adjust the computer profile for that member.
  18. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

Good to know, Harold. Thanks!

Dawn [​IMG]
  19. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Not all directors will do it but I think it helps the new member get in the green quicker so I will do it. The call center doesn't care one way or the other.
  20. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: Judy I would take the money and then send the BOD their money and they would ship it out to the client? Is that correct?

Hi Judy,

Yes. You or your director will make the sale. Then send the wholesale price of the membership to the shipping center. The shipping center drop shipps the membership to your client.

Jay NaPier
    Level 3 Director/ Master Trainer
    Coastal Vacations