Coastal Caution.......Where's the Beef?

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by jnapier, Jun 6, 2007.

1. garyd

garyd New Member

tonya
    no problem, but i still never heard of v/p. i just went to their site and read alot. is it keyword optimized?do you need ppc or some other online ad to have people find it. i used ppc now,but i want to test something else like v/p which is more cost effective, but how do people find it w/o ppc. i guess news ads etc.i like the exposure i get on ppc, but right now its getting to rich for my blood until i get some equity in my biz.any reccomendations on getting the v/p site out there.
  2. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

Hi Harold,

Just to clarify - if Judy does get a sale, but that person does not join with WCYS (ie, pays the call center commission) then she can pass it up for credit. That option is available with the Closers too.

But, that person will not be able to use WCYS (or the Closers) as they didn't pay the fee for the services of the Call Center.

I only mention this because I have had quite a few people need clarification on the subject, just as Judy is asking the question now. When you are with a Center, but offer the choice of joining Coastal either way, it can be a bit confusing to people who are still investigating. [​IMG]

Tonya Kopp
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  3. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

That is true, Tonya. If you don't join through the call center you definitely can't use it to market or make sales. That's why it is always best to decide if a call center option is best for you BEFORE you join some other team. I have had so many come to me saying they wished they had seen my site first, before they decided to join because they want the call center option.
  4. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Quoting: hsimpsonjrI have had so many come to me saying they wished they had seen my site first, before they decided to join because they want the call center option.

I've had it happen more then a few times in reverse.. they found that the call centre option did not work for them at all and was not worth the extra costs, marketing can be extremely difficult in circular competition if your director does not provide outside resources, time consuming and often expensive. So, it begs to the importance of first very carefully looking at what will work for you, and the reality of the system before you join any group and/or director.

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
  5. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Bottom line is to ask ques before you join a group or team, but sometimes you really can't tell if it will be worth the money until you do join, so I would suggest that you follow your DIRECTOR'S advice, capitalize on their knowledge.

Sometimes it will take joining a few groups before you find what clicks for you.

I joined a few groups and left after a few months BUT have stuck with WCYS because their training, resources and entry level product is worth the $49.95 a month.

Wishing you success!

Terri
  6. jnapier

jnapier New Member

I've been enjoying success with Coastal for over 4 years now. I've had people from EVERY group call me asking questions about HOW I've been able to be successful.

I can tell you that the GROUP...has NOTHING to do with your success, unless you are going to piggy back on their success. I've had a group piggy back on my success...and it really boils down to 1 key thing....People want to be successful.

In a Nutshell, it's VERY IMPORTANT that you keep it simple and DO NOT over complicate things....you have options. Do you want to be a Social Club or a Business?? I've ALWAYS, run a business - and I've keep the door open to assist my team members who required help.

Here's what you DO NOT need. You don't need Big Bash Trainings, info packs, training cds or call sessions with a big group.

We get paid to Talk To People...That's It! It's simple and when you learn how to market your business, build a team and build the residuals into your business...you have EVERYTHING required to be successful

Jay NaPier
    Level 3 Director/ Master Trainer
    Coastal Vacations
  7. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: ibiznizI feel that there is are 2 groups that will become totally their own entity in a short period of time.

As expected the Coastal Synergy Group has begun marketing vacation certificates. I'm confident this is the first step in getting away from Coastal.

Jay NaPier
    Coastal Vacations
  8. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Jay, what is the uRL to see these new certificates and things that CSG is selling??

Thank you

Terri
  9. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Hi Terri,

I'd post the url, but posting the url promotes the CSG and I will no longer do that.

Jay NaPier
    Coastal Vacations
  10. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Thanks Jay but I did find it.

I am wondering if it is a FT package or did CSG get different vendors.

Terri
  11. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Hey Terri,

From what I have heard the vendors are Prestige and maybe another I havent confirmed yet.

Adam
  12. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Thanks Adam.

Terri