Coastal is a winner

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by ateamfuntimer, Jul 29, 2007.

1. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Your story is an inspiration to us all. You have definitely stuck to your guns. Many dont have success in something right away and just quit. This is a marathon and not a sprint. If you continue to grow and keep going Coastal will work for you.

Coastal is for sure a winner. With commissions of $1000- $9705 we can change our lives around very quickly. Stick to it and Coastal will work for you. All it takes is one platinum sale a month to earn over 100k a year. That is the carrot that keeps us all going. Remember everyone loves travel so learn how to market and the world is your oyster.

Adam Frederick
    302 476 2753
  2. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Awesome Adam! That's the same Carrot, that keeps me going!!! I don't want to get rich. I want to enjoy life and all the great things that come with it. I just want to continue to stay home with my children and be here for my best frd and husband.

You know what I mean... That is what keeps moving me forward.
  3. asebf

asebf New Member

Quoting: JenaVIf so, no... my two training sales came from Networker Central leads, that I purchased. My other sales have come from the Standard Vendors, like... CEM, Key2Net, however most, have come from Networker Central - I have 15 sales all together(with CWB), including my trainings sales.
    JenaV - Can you expand and explain the above? A lot of new people are looking for direction - and have no clue what these vendors are - what they do - or what you do.

Thanks

Bob
  4. asebf

asebf New Member

Quoting: JenaVAlso, when I asked q's about upgrading again to L3, I was told MY 1st two sales at any package would Qualify me!

Not true!!!
    Ok - this is equally confusing for newbies. Can you please outline in detail the qualifications for moving up to the next level? Are you saying that people must give up their first 2 sales "at each lever" i.e. 6 in total to get to L3?
  5. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: JenaVI don't want to get rich. I want to enjoy life and all the great things that come with it. I just want to continue to stay home with my children and be here for my best frd and husband.

There are alot of great reasons to work with Coastal. I'm leaving at the end of this week for a week in Orlando. We generally go twice a year, but have not made it this year...so it's time! My favorite place to eat in Orlando is Earl of Sandwich at Downtown Disney.

We went to dinner last night with some friends and the husband and wife had never been to Disney World. This benefit alone is a reason to join Coastal.

Jay NaPier
  6. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Jay this sounds like so much fun! Have fun and get a little R & R.
    Best wishes,
    Jena
    Quoting: jnapierThere are alot of great reasons to work with Coastal. I'm leaving at the end of this week for a week in Orlando. We generally go twice a year, but have not made it this year...so it's time! My favorite place to eat in Orlando is Earl of Sandwich at Downtown Disney.

We went to dinner last night with some friends and the husband and wife had never been to Disney World. This benefit alone is a reason to join Coastal.

Jay NaPier
  7. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Quoting: asebfOk - this is equally confusing for newbies. Can you please outline in detail the qualifications for moving up to the next level? Are you saying that people must give up their first 2 sales "at each lever" i.e. 6 in total to get to L3?

Bob

Yes Bob, that is what will happen, if that is the route the New Distributor wants to go with.

See, that's why coming in at the Highest possible level.
    Saves the New Distributor (Time, Money & EFFORT)

If they come in at Level 2, they will keep all Level 1 sales ($1000 profits) and only pass the 2 training sales at Level 2.
    Then they are a Release Level 2 Director.

Now, if they want to stay there, they can! But when And only When they are Ready to move to Level 3, they can. Nobody pushes or says they have to move up.

See as Level 2 they can sell L3 packages, but have to process the order through their Originial Director (who should be L3) Only L3's can process L3 orders.

If the L3 wants to compensate that L2 director. Then they can. So Level 2 Directors can sell Level 3 BUT can not order L3 at wholesale, they have to process the order through their Director or L3 team mate.

Now the Good News is when the L2 goes to upgrade that L3 sale will be credited toward their L3 Director's Release, so the previous L3 sale will count as a Training Sale!!!! yay!

Did I answer this? Or did I tie you in knots again.... Let me know.
  8. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Quoting: asebfQuoting: JenaV
    If so, no... my two training sales came from Networker Central leads, that I purchased. My other sales have come from the Standard Vendors, like... CEM, Key2Net, however most, have come from Networker Central - I have 15 sales all together(with CWB), including my trainings sales.
    JenaV - Can you expand and explain the above? A lot of new people are looking for direction - and have no clue what these vendors are - what they do - or what you do.
    Thanks Bob

These Vendors are my Advertising agencies. They have ads in Magazines, TV commercials, Internet request forms, post cards, etc... The ppl respond and I purchase a certain amount of advertising. I have a budget of $300-$600 a month. I buy leads. I do not consider it 'Cold Calling', because as the person fills out the information request. The form lets them know, someone will be contacting them shortly. My system sends them an email, letting them know I will be callingwith the information about Working From Home.

I think that covers it... [​IMG]
  9. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Quoting: JenaVIf the L3 wants to compensate that L2 director. Then they can. So Level 2 Directors can sell Level 3 BUT can not order L3 at wholesale, they have to process the order through their Director or L3 team mate.

From what I understand if say I am L2 and sell a L3 package I would get the commission that I would get for L2 and my L3 Director gets the difference. That is my understanding from the training calls I have attended through the BOD. Is this not correct? If not then that is not fair and why would I market a higher package than I am qualified at if I won't see any compensation, KWIM?
  10. JenaV

JenaV New Member

My understanding is when L2 sells L3, that's exactly why they upgrade. So they do not miss out on the $9705 commission.

Because that commission goes to the Person Qualified to process that order...

This understanding comes from my Director who serves on the Board, from when I was in CSG, and from when I spent a little time with DFI and from currently being with CWB.

It appears as a Standard across all of Coastal. Unless, I'm wrong [​IMG]

Jay or Adam would you mind helping us out with this? Thx.
  11. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Jena,

You understand correctly,

Jay NaPier
  12. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Quoting: asebfCan you expand and explain the above? A lot of new people are looking for direction - and have no clue what these vendors are - what they do - or what you do.

The lead vendors are the agencies that do all the advertising , whether it is online, through print ads, on TV or wherever and they all have lead packages to fit your budget.Both Networker Central dot com and cutting edge media dot com are reputable lead companies that a lot of people in Coastal have had success with..

I personally like the live leads from cutting edge (CEM) as they get sent to our email the minute they respond to an ad online...They are hot and fresh[​IMG]...

If you find a lead source online, call them directly to see what their customer support is like,etc....You get what you pay for - if you can buy 1000 leads for $50 or something like that, then you will very likely be buying leads that have been resold several times and will be hard to get ahold of..

My budget is usually within $400 - $600 a month as well - I just call CEM and order a batch of their live leads - they have WONDERFUL customer support - you can set it up with most lead companies to have a monthly auto-ship on your leads....

Hope this helps a little[​IMG]

Viola
  13. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Quoting: JenaVForgive me, but I must shout it from the Rooftops! I AM a Released Level III director!!!!!

Party!!!!!

CONGRATUALTIONS Jena! That is so exciting!!!

[​IMG]

Lora
  14. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Viola - Nice break down, kudos! [​IMG]

Lora Thanks, I can't wait to announce it on the Live Q&A today!

Jay as a always My Hero!
  15. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I am on the call and listening for your testimony Jena!![​IMG]

I love it when you step out and share!You have such a 'knack' with words......

Viola
  16. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Viola,

Thank you sweet lady. [​IMG]
  17. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Jena,

I am so excited for you - I have someone upgrading to level 3 this month , which will qualify me out unless I have a L3 come in before then...Can't wait - this is such an exciting business...

Especially when we get to help others achieve their dreams as well!

Viola
  18. JenaV

JenaV New Member

AWESOME - What great news! The best to you Viola.
  19. Judy

Judy New Member

O.K. guys. From my understanding with the WCYS (which I'm with) as a Level 2 director if I sell a Level 3 package I keep $3000 and the other $3500 goes up to my upline. Our commission is smaller on Level 3 as our sales centre has to do more work to secure them.
    If I want to sell a Level 3 on my own without the sales centre I'm not sure if the same logic applies though.

So my question is if I have a person working under me who sells a Level 3 package and I am still at Level 2 does that person have to go under my director? That seems a little removed to me. Do you only keep people under you who are the same level or lower?

Thanks for sharing re the leads Jena. Your story re the CSG was very confusing to me -were you trying to say that in order to be a qualified director with them all the commission went to the director above you until you sold 2 Level 2 packages? When you moved to Stephanie you had to spend an additional $11000 to work under her or was it just an add on to move up.

Judy
  20. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Hi Judy,

What I was saying is CSG would have Gave me a Director's Release (L3 had I upgraded, I was a L2 director w/ 2 L2 trng sales when I left), that may or may not have be valid. Depending on my Training Sales. The Random audit would have verified my training sales.

IF.... I didn't have 2 sales at the Level of the Director's Release issued in my name. I would get a letter stating that I no longer had the privilege of purchasing Wholesale and would have to process orders through a Valid Director (which would be my Director) commission part of your question. I don't know for sure... But I'm guessing it would be up to that director. In my case, she (the CSG director) would have kept the commission.

Judy give me a call I explain exactly why I choose to re-invested with Steph. I didn't have to but I did. 505-205-1451

Go to page 3 for the rest of the post...