Coastal is a winner

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by ateamfuntimer, Jul 29, 2007.

1. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Judy,

2nd part of your post. As a Level 2 if the person (L1) under you sells a Level 3.

This is important! In this situation, this is where, their(let's call them L1) Upline Director comes into play. Their(L1) Upline Director is your Director.

In other words, a Level 3 Director is the ONLY level of Directorship that can Purchase (at wholesale) a Level 3 package.

My Geneology: Me/ Steph = My Director / Al = My Upline Director

So, should anything ever happen to Steph, I write into the shipping center, letting them know Steph fell off the planet and to get me in touch with my upline director. My steps are very easy. However others do not have access or do not know How this Part work. That's why it's very important to always stay plugged into the Board.

Also, if you noticed when filling out your Package Registration form (2 part carbon form) there are Two Spaces. One space is for Your Director's name & the second space is for your director's, Directors name.

See upgrading is important, to get past the Red Tape and cut down on the confusion. Plus, it puts $9705.00 in your pocket!

You wrote: Do you only keep people under you who are the same level or lower?

Yes, because as Level 2 that's where you capped yourself off at. If you want to profit at the entire L3 $9705, then you upgrade, if you want to have a Team that will bring you L3 sales as their Training sales, then you upgrade and complete your 2 trng sales at L3. That's why it's important to get Started at the Highest possible level... Thus, Saving Time, Money & EFFORT.

Quoting: JudySo my question is if I have a person working under me who sells a Level 3 package and I am still at Level 2 does that person have to go under my director? That seems a little removed to me. Do you only keep people under you who are the same level or lower?
  2. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: JudyOur commission is smaller on Level 3 as our sales centre has to do more work to secure them.
    If I want to sell a Level 3 on my own without the sales centre I'm not sure if the same logic applies though.

So my question is if I have a person working under me who sells a Level 3 package and I am still at Level 2 does that person have to go under my director? That seems a little removed to me. Do you only keep people under you who are the same level or lower?

This has become a very good thread.

Judy it's just as easy to sell a L3 as it is a L2. I can't speak for the folks at the sales center, but I'm confident that the commission is set up the way it is because the folks at the sales center are getting the commission.

Judy, even with the sales center. If you are a L2 and you have someone who has never called the sales center and wants L3, you'll have to process the order. When this happens the person goes to your upline and they will work with that person and retain the training sales.

This is a BIG reason why you'd want to come in at the highest level and work towards getting to L3.

Jay NaPier
  3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

This is all very interesting to me! I never knew it was so complicated in some groups - Part of the reason I chose Coastal Vacations to do as a home business was - number 1 - it wasn't MLM and number 2 - the comp plan was so simple!!

I personally think that to keep things as simple as possible , one should ONLY keep the commissions they are qualified to keep...To be able to profit at all from a L3 you should be a L3 director and have done those training sales at L3![​IMG]

But that is just my own personal thinking - if your upline director wants to give you half of the commissions at L3 and let you stay at L2, could it be that they WANT to keep you at L2 so you keep passing you those L3 sales?? - Just a thought!

Happy dialing today!!

Viola
  4. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Good Observation Vi!

I didn't think about that. That wouldn't be good, for the Level 2 at all.... They would never get to enjoy the $9705 commission[​IMG]

Quoting: mountainmom5But that is just my own personal thinking - if your upline director wants to give you half of the commissions at L3 and let you stay at L2, could it be that they WANT to keep you at L2 so you keep passing you those L3 sales?? - Just a thought!

Happy dialing today!!

Viola
  5. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

(off topic but)

Just had a problem with a Coastal card, my husband was on the road, the battery died, he called the 800# on the roadside assistance card, they told him that the relationship with Coastal ENDED 2 YEARS ago!
    That was absolutely maddening!

I will send it as a ques to Steph to answer on her calls.

My husband was livid, we than called and joined good ole solid AAA.

Terri
  6. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Terri we all sorry your husband got stuck and had an issue with the Roadside Assistance Card. I bring this up as it is something I train all of my teammates on from the beginning. The strength of the package is the vacations. All of the extra's are just that extra's. Now of course you want everything to work but I make it my business to use primarily the vacation cards and vouchers.

I had a team member that made an issue of the phone card once. I couldnt believe my ears. I do wish that the their was more structure to the cards and their use and when they are obsolete but I bet that is a administrative nightmare for the BOD even though I believe it is needed.

We all have to really focus on the vacations as they are unbelievable. Im sort of an inpatient guy so my favorite card is the access card. You go online see the place you want and book it on the spot at incredible savings. It works for me and we have saved well over the price of the platinum package in our 2 1/2 years using it.

I do wish that more uniform updates ( say on the website ) occurred but for now ill be satisfied with the vacation parts of the package.

Hey Terri maybe we should all exchange numbers from the forum I bet someone on here lived close and could have picked you up lol. Hope you werent stuck long.

Adam Frederick
    302 476 2753
  7. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

For all the new members and prospects trying to understand the pay structure as we are all talking about it I bet you are confused. It can be a bit difficult at first but I hope I can help clear it up.

When I got started in Coastal ( we started at level one) my director was under the school of thought that it was 2 sales at every level to get qualified if you started at level one. I saw alot of others get to be level III director fast and had no idea how that happened. In fact we were the only level II directors on the CSG Leadership for a while everyone else was level III. After asking around I surmised that many directors did their training sales different. Here is what I do now.

Whatever level you start at it takes 2 sales to be a qualified director at that level. For instance you come in at level III and do 2 sales ( any combination ) and you are level III qualified. This really pushes associates to come in at the higher levels as they save a ton of money, time and training sales.

Now as for the commissions they receive when they are qualified at the lower levels here is what I suggest. I give them the commission for the level they are qulaified for and count it as a training sale. For instance if they are level II qualified and bring a level III sale they receive $3200 in commission and get a training sale. This makes them want to market the higher packages as they still get what is due to them in terms of commission and also get credit towards their training sales. Now of course the new person doesnt work with them but rather myself as the new person is a level III associate and the teammate is only level II qualified.

I hope this clears it up for the new people looking at Coastal. From time to time with so many great leaders and thoughts that come from this forum ( plus as independent business owners we run things our own way ) we tend to confuse many of the new people.

Adam Frederick
    Level III Director
    302 476 2753
  8. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Terri,

That's too bad - my husband would've done the same thing!!

I like to look at our Travel Membership with Coastal the same way that I look at a Costco or Sams Club membership...it gives us access to everything in the Costco store.Do I LIKE or USE everything in that store?Never....But there are certain things I LOVE and I can't get them anywhere else..I shop Costco for cheese..[​IMG]

Same way with our Coastal membership - I wish,too that everything was top notch quality but there are some things that I will never use in my package...There are however a LOT of things that I LOOOVE and I am with you,Adam, on the discount cards...That's where I always go first to find deals...

But I would definitely let Steph know about your experience because they want to know these things - it could be that the Roadside card is just a reference or resource card.Some of the cards are only to be used as a reference, meaning that it gives you a number to call to see what they CAN do for you - versus a contract.I have heard Steph explain that some of the numbers on the cards are contract numbers and the rest are simply resources that they have added ... to give us more options...

Viola
  9. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Quoting: mountainmom5....But there are certain things I LOVE and I can't get them anywhere else..I shop Costco for cheese..

LoL!!

Newbie Shield
    Giving away 10 free Power Malls
  10. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Yikes - that sounded like Costco is the only place to buy cheese!!!!!!

LOL - I just like THEIR cheese - among other things... [​IMG]

Viola
  11. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: luvtravelI will send it as a ques to Steph to answer on her calls.

Hey Terri,

Sorry to hear about this challenge. One thing to keep in mind. Some of the people we are contacting are just hourly employees and may not know who Coastal is. I generally don't mention Coastal when I'm using the membership as I'm not just a Coastal Membership - I'm also a member of the many companies we work with.

I have been a member of AAA for years. I like the PLUS edition as I get free 100 mile towing. The last time I used it I had my 65 Mercedes Benz out for a spin and it quit on me. I called AAA and they my car towed to my Mercedes mechanic in Nashville, which was over 45 miles away.

Jay NaPier
  12. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: ateamfuntimerWhatever level you start at it takes 2 sales to be a qualified director at that level. For instance you come in at level III and do 2 sales ( any combination ) and you are level III qualified.

This is exactly what Jena V is talking about when she posted the following:

What I was saying is CSG would have Gave me a Director's Release (L3 had I upgraded, I was a L2 director w/ 2 L2 trng sales when I left), that may or may not have be valid. Depending on my Training Sales. The Random audit would have verified my training sales.

IF.... I didn't have 2 sales at the Level of the Director's Release issued in my name. I would get a letter stating that I no longer had the privilege of purchasing Wholesale and would have to process orders through a Valid Director

BIG CAUTION to those who are not using the Official Pay Plan.

If you want to learn the right way to run this business and profit, be sure your director operates their business properly. Those who short cut things generally quit because they can't make money.

Jay NaPier
  13. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Hi everyone,

I just want to chime in. Terry you did the correct thing.

Guys we are the EYES and EARS of Coastal, when a card doesn't work.

The procedure is to Call into the Shipping Ctr leave a message with Name, ID #, and telephone number to be reach at and why you are calling.

Second submit an email at www.officialcoastaltools dot com site.

Then hop on that next upcoming call, to find out if the BOD member received the message.

Have a great day everyone!
    Hugs,
    Jena
  14. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

COASTAL VACATIONS IS A WINNER

If you want a business you can start for the price of a good vacation and make amazing profits then Coastal is it for you. We have everything in place for you to succeed. There is a system that is simple to follow it doesnt matter what experience you come into the business with you can start earning right away. We market a product that everyone loves. We have proven 6 and 7 figure earners that have paved the way.

This is a fun business as its all about vacations. You can have fun doing it and with profits of $1000 - $9705 on every transaction it doesnt take alot to change your lifestyle. What would an extra $1000 a month do for you? Would it pay your rent or maybe your mortgage? If not it would put a dent in it. I bet it would pay your car payment. This is such a winner.

If you are looking for a business to fulfill all of your dreams and make you smile everyday I suggest getting back to whoever showed you this amazing opportunity or if you are here by fate then give me a call. We can map out plan so you can win in the Coastal Game as well.

Adam Frederick
    Featured article in HBC Magazine May 2006
    Coastal Vacaions Level III Director
    866 500 3418
  15. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Coastal Vacations offer options that many don't even know exist. He all know about Holiday Inn and Motel 6, but the Luxury Condos....there's where the real lifestyle kicks in.

I've got a great 2 bed room condo that we've stayed in less than a mile from the front gate of Walt Disney World. Paid $355 for the week. We have a kitchen with full size refrigerator and all the luxuries we'd expect from home. It's not just a room and a shower....it's a nice condo where you and your family can stay while vacationing.

To rent this condo, you'd pay about $1500 for the week, but with Coastal...it's just $355. When you see the Disney commercials on TV and they advertise $1600 for the week...it's a no brainer.

If your wondering if you can get the value out of the membership....Yes! One or two trips pays for the whole L1 membership easy. And, it's a lifetime membership....so you've got the rest of your life to continue to add savings onto the value on the membership.

Jay NaPier
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  16. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

COASTAL IS A WINNER

This is an amazing business. At any given moment you can make from $1000 - $9705. You get to network with amazing people. You get free training from proven leaders in the industry. In addition you are able to to show many to enjoy their favorite pasttime of travel at incredible discounts.

I have personally saved more using my package than it cost to get a level III membership. We have been able to retire from full time employment and live our dreams. Coastal is a winner in our books.

If you are looking at Coastal Vacations and have someone that referred you here then I suggest a few things.

1- Get back to their website and read the Coastal Profile
    2- Go to www.coastalproof(dot)com to see amazing deals
    3- Get back to the person that referred you and get started.

If you dont have someone that referred you then I offer my services as your guide on getting all the info. Myself and all of the rest of the amazing directors on this forum are ready willing and able to help you succeed in Coastal.

Adam Frederick
    Platinum Coastal Director
    866 500 3418
    302 476 2753 - direct
  17. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Coastal is a Winner - Let me tell you WHY!

Take Control of your Financial future, Time, Freedom, How about your Life! Start living "life" on YOUR terms!

When you work for others, they determine your salary, your hours, and often, your career path. When you run your own business with Coastal, there's no limit to your financial and personal success! Your potential is driven by your goals and determination. Choose to work as little as 12 hours a week - and you can earn more than from a "regular" part-time job.

You can also share the Coastal opportunity with others and profit 3 times more. In addition to this incremental earning potential, you'll be helping other people transform and take charge of their lives. You could join the elite team of Leadership, of whom have earned six figure incomes, take luxury vacations and enjoyed company acclaim - with Coastal, you can make your dreams a reality.*

Warm Regards,

Jena
    505-350-4733
    [email protected]
  18. JenaV

JenaV New Member

P.S. -- One reason, Why Working for Yourself is Always Better!

The tax year is coming to a close... here's the BEST tax deduction you can
    take!

Smart business owners everywhere are thinking about something this
    week that you might not have even considered... that this week is the
    very last week of tax year 2007. It is the last chance to beef up
    your deductions so you can get more money back in a couple weeks when
    you file your tax return. You could could be missing out on
    thousands of dollars extra in your pocket in the next couple weeks by not
    knowing how to take advantage of this tomorrow, so I'm going to
    fill you in on the secret.

Did you accomplish everything you wanted to this year? Did you
    create that extra income you were hoping to create? Did you go on
    vacation more? Did you spend more time with your family? They say
    to look at your last five years... and that what you see is your
    destiny unless you change something. Do you want a repeat of this
    past year? Or do you want to make a change? Do you want to get your
    home business started?

On Tuesday, January 1st, you will be starting a fresh, new year.
    All the things you didn't get around to this year, you will have
    another chance to make them happen. You can start over with your
    record keeping. You can set and achieve brand new goals and dreams.
    It will be a fresh start.

According to Ron Mueller, home business tax expert and author of
    the best-selling book "It's How Much You Keep That Counts" , the
    average tax savings for home business owners ranges between $3,500
    and $7,000 per year! Would you like to beef up your return with
    that kind of money? Would having an extra $3,500 help you get your
    Coastal business started?

I know you've been looking at getting started with Coastal, and
    maybe the money has held you back. Maybe you simply haven't had the
    time to put into starting your business. Whatever the reason,
    tomorrow is your chance to take advantage of a HUGE tax deduction
    that will help you put money back into your pocket right away! If
    you wait until Tuesday, January 1st, it will be 2008, and you will
    have to wait an entire year before you can get that money.

So if you've been sitting on the fence, and are ready to make a
    move, now is the time to make it. Learn what you need to know to get 2008 started off right. You will learn:

How to get Uncle Sam to pay for your Coastal package!
    How to get Uncle Sam to pay for your leads!
    How to get Uncle Sam to pay part of your mortgage and gasoline
    bill! ...and much more

We have "Jump Start" training the first week of January for everyone who gets started now, that will help you get 2008 into high gear fast! You will hear from special guests making 6-figures and 7-figures a year in Coastal, as well as new associates who have been in the business less than 90 days. You will have the opportunity to ask questions and be taught personally by some of the most successful directors in Coastal. This is a
    small, private call, and it's only open to the first 12 people who
    get started with me this week.

Don't miss this opportunity to let Uncle Sam pay your way in!
    Call or email me immediately to lock in your spot for one of the
    12. Hurry - Once they're gone, they're gone.

I wish all of you a very happy and safe New Year.

Warm Regards,

Jena
    505-350-4733
    [email protected]
  19. cgmom

cgmom New Member

That was a great post Jena!! So many people are unaware of the many tax benefits of owning a home business, especially the information on the deduction of your home office! Thanks for sharing!

God Bless and Much Success,
    Nikki Carter
  20. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Anytime have a grt week! [​IMG]