Coastal Members: Let's get our credibility back!

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by victorious, Jan 3, 2008.

1. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Hiya Matt

you are right, when the keyword phrase coastal vacations costs more than most business opportunity key phrases, you would think they would have realized they are wasting good advertising dollars.

Personally I prefer placing ads in places where there is no competition from any other travel home business reps.

cheers
    maria
  2. victorious

victorious New Member

We really like to advertise on small search engines where we can be on the top on keywords like 'home based business', that way we pay a LOT less and reach a lot of people.

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    770-995-0029
  3. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Good tip Matt

I like to place text ads on high ranking websites, with an Alexa ranking of 2500 or less.

I like to use the flat rate ads so I know exactly how much I am spending per week.

If I had to give advise I would say, read up on Web 2.0, it's an easy and free way to get traffic to your sites.

cheers
    maria
  4. victorious

victorious New Member

Great, Maria.

The thing about Web 2.0 is that you can't just advertise and try to sell, sell, sell, you gotta make friends with the visitors and let them know you are a real person.

If people could get a hold of that they would be making a lot more sales.

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    770-995-0029
  5. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Matt once again you have hit the nail on the head.

Web 2.0 is social marketing. Give away tips, good advise, become a trusted authority and people will respect you and eventually buy from you.

There are too many trying to churn out harsh sales messages, and yes it might work in the short term, but that is not the direction in which the internet is moving.

The softer kinder approach works better every time.

If any one is interested, there is so much free information available about web 2.0, social bookmarking, blogging etc etc

Not all advise is good advise, do a little homework before you launch a massive web 2.0 campaign you can become black listed in a hurry.

Hope this helps,

cheers
    maria
  6. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

oooopsy I made a BIG boo boo

web 2.0 is SOCIAL NETWORKING

see even I put marketing into the mix, think networking first and marketing last and you will be on the right page.

sorry
    maria
  7. victorious

victorious New Member

I agree, you can either spend time building a good Web 2.0 campaign or WASTE your time if you don't know what strategy really works.

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    770-995-0029
  8. goldmills

goldmills New Member

Social Marketing is what I have been doing before the "WEB 2.0" sites came out.

Ya... It absolutely works. It's trickle marketing though.

If it's all you do, you'll get a couple leads here and there. It's like a dripping faucet.

Once you get it perfected, and OVER TIME.. LOTS OF TIME.. it becomes a waterfall and you'll never need to buy leads ever again.

But teaching people to duplicate that takes a long long time to get the same results as you, and money too.

If you really learn a lot of the steps to implement social marketing, web 2.0 stuff, there are a lot of good programs out there that show you how it's done (for a price). Let me know if you want to see any, I'll show you a few.

As posted here before... take one item one idea and turn that one ideas, article and spin it through many media.

1. Article
    2. press release - submit to multiple press release sites
    3. blog - your blog, other people's blog
    4. scribd.com - pdf's, word docs, other docs...
    5. video - submit it to many using traffic geyser or the free stuff like tubemogul. Can be audio saved with images to create a video, not a real physical video.. takes too long.. A Camtasia video is perfect.
    6. Podcasts
    7. squidoo post
    8. do all the social marketing linking your blogs, your videos, your podcasts, to digg, techonati, stumble upon, etc...

So, spin ONE IDEA into many media, it takes a while... outsource it.

ABOUT COASTAL LEGITIMACY....

Coastal Vacations is NOT a perfect travel club package.

It never was from DAY ONE.

Just be honest with people from the start. I like 75% of the package, 25% I could do without. But since I cannot change that, I am comfortable selling a not perfect product.

As long as people know that.. they are cool

A Perfect product with perfect customer service and perfect booking evertime you want to go... does not exist.

Travel is travel, no matter what program you use to do it.
  9. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Quoting: goldmillsABOUT COASTAL LEGITIMACY....

Coastal Vacations is NOT a perfect travel club package.

It never was from DAY ONE.

Just be honest with people from the start. I like 75% of the package, 25% I could do without. But since I cannot change that, I am comfortable selling a not perfect product.

As long as people know that.. they are cool

A Perfect product with perfect customer service and perfect booking evertime you want to go... does not exist.

Travel is travel, no matter what program you use to do it.

Great point. If anyone has a perfect opportunity please contact me so I can join. But as I see it Coastal is a great opportunity and one im proud of.

Adam Frederick
    Coastal Level III Director
    Founder of A-Team CV FREE Apprentice Program
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]
  10. ChocolateBiz

ChocolateBiz New Member

Coastal Vacation for many years has been a leader in the industry.

Nevertheless, there is a time when companies grow, gain momentum and sometimes decline as new competitors take their place in the market.

In order for Coastal Vacations to survive and succeed they need to do a better job of reinventing themselfs.

I do hope Coastal Vacations is able to get its crediblity back.

Best Success
    Jeff and Sandi
    [Link removed - Admin]
  11. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

ChocolateBiz: In order for Coastal Vacations to survive and succeed they need to do a better job of reinventing themselfs.

?? Can you explain?
  12. asebf

asebf New Member

mountainmom5: ?? Can you explain?
    yes - why or what needs to be reinvented?
  13. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Coastal Vacations is constantly reinventing themselves. The reason behind this is each and every distributor has the ability to market their business the way that best fits their own skill set. Let's us myself as an example. My strengths include the creation of innovative programs and websites. To promote this I've started my own free apprentice program where you can get started in Coastal with no money down as well as getting started if you want in the traditional Coastal method. And recently I have added an option where you can join the Coastal Closing center. Anyone joining my free program will receive a free lead capture page as well as have access to a free website that promotes the retail and business opportunity. If they join my traditional Coastal option they can choose any of the websites from the various groups or if they like we can create a site that encompasses the details of the Coastal business and promotes them as a business owner. If they join the call center option ( they can start from the marketing associate position that cost $69.95 or up to the level III position which is $9400) they have a free website (the marketing associate pays $49.95 a month until one sale is made then the site is free).

As you can see the options are endless. The new business owner can pick an option that fits their style. Understand the Coastal package is constantly getting better. The only issue has even been the method that people have marketed it. So much emphasis has been put on the marketing of tools that complimented the package. I think the time has come to put the emphasis on our amazing travel package. This package is the ultimate marketing tool. Underatnd that. Every business can use the parts of this package to reward employees, attract new customers and retain existing customers.

There are many opportunities out there that I find are amazing. But as a total package the Coastal Lifetime Travel Package is the real deal. You can get started for anywhere from free to as high as $11000. You can market the business to regular travelers, to business owners and to potential business partners. The product is top notch. The commissions are top notch.

If you think this opportunity is what will change your life then we need to talk and go over your questions. Let's see if this is what you are looking for.

Adam Frederick
    Internet Coach and Entrepreneur
    302 613 4632
    [email protected]