Coastal Product Testimonial

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by roger, Jun 4, 2007.

1. roger

roger New Member

Hi everyone,
    My wife and I just returned from Las Vegas and we used one of our membership cards to book the condo.

Their regular rates are $70/$109 for weeknight/weekend stays and we got 50% off that! It definitely lived up to its billing and I would recommend them.

The condo was only 15 minutes away from the main strip but we got free shuttle service to and from the strip as well as a shuttle ride to and from the airport. You can check out their site at emeraldsuitesdotcom (the link will be removed if I enter the ".com")

The total cost for four days was $194, it was a great deal!

2. jlDunn

jlDunn New Member

Hi Roger

I have been looking to pass on some testimonials to friends and teammates, and not having been able to use my package much yet, it was really great to read you testimonial!

Could you tell me name of the place you stayed...and what membership card you used?

Was it pretty good quality? I see you say the service was great - any other trips you could testify too would be great too.

3. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

That's GREAT, Roger!

For everyone's common knowledge, you can go to coastaltestimonialsdotcom and see some good ones there and in your fast start book on the officialcoastaltrainingdotcom site there are some testimonials in section 6, I believe.
  4. roger

roger New Member

Hi Lindsay,
    Nice to hear from you.
    We stayed at the Emerald Suites and their website address is in the original post above.

e me if you want to know which card I used, I don't want to post it here but I'm happy to share it with members only.

I was in Milan, Italy last month and although the trip was fantastic I wasn't able to use my card because it didn't cater to this city. However, since the trip was so last minute this isn't to say we cannot use it there. As a sidenote, if you decide to go to Milan bring a full wallet, it's one of the most expensive cities in Europe!

5. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

Hi Roger,

Nice to see you back - I was wondering where you'd gone![​IMG]

Lindsay, do you have the 27 page booklet of Coastal testimonials? If not, ask your Upline or PM me and I'll send you a link. Also, here are some of my own experiences if you would like to use them:

I have gotten some tremendous discounts with the Access cards and they are good for everyday travel, where you don't need to be flexible with your dates.

A list so far:

We paid $190/night at the Disney Contemporay Resort, the regular rate was $299.00!

A discounted rate of $69.99/night on a weekend at the Clarion Universal in Orlando - normal rate $99.00- a $30/night discount.

We stayed at the Salem Inn B&B in Massachusettes (King bed, fireplace and breakfast included) for $87/night. The regular rate is $179.00

I just booked a Budget rental car for $127 for a week in Maui, the next best price I could find even through my travel agent discount was over $50 more.

Fun times, great discounts - can't ask for anything more!

Tonya Kopp
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  6. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Roger, actually you can say which card you used.

Thanks Tonya for the testimonial.

Roger, we are going to Vegas at the end of June, any gambling tips?[​IMG]

7. roger

roger New Member

Hey Tonya and Terri,
    You're right Terri you can mention the cards, the reason I chose not to is because there's nothing stopping anyone from going to our travel providers to get the same deals without having to join Coastal; I think it's in our collective best interests not to mention it but we are free to do as we wish.

My tip on gambling is......don't gamble!

8. jlDunn

jlDunn New Member

Thanks Tonya,

Those are all great guys - I am starting my own book to share with my new associates so that they have stories to share with their prospects! If anyone is interested in sharing let me know!

I am also trying to do one for success and/or struggle stories for people starting the business!

9. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Thank you Harold

I put coastaltestimonialsdotcom together, the testimonials are from members in my group, and has not been updated in ages, but if anyone wishes to have their testimonials added to the site I will do so gladly

(I will need photos, receipt if poss and testimonial)

10. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

I have recommended your site to many people. Thanks for making it available! After June I will send you mine.[​IMG]
  11. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Hiya Harold

no problem at all....glad I could be of help
  12. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Would love to hear more testimonials here!

13. decker2006

decker2006 New Member

Car Rental:

I am going to Florida in a few weeks. I am not using anything Coastal because we stay with my mom. But we are renting a car. There are 4 major rent-a-car companies listed on the back of the card. We called all 4 to compare prices with our discount. All of the prices started at about 260 retail for the week. With our discount, the best price was Alamo at 180. Hey, eighty bucks is eighty bucks!
    That's about 30% off. Savings do add up.

14. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Hello Everyone,

Testimonies are a great third party validation for those looking to join Coastal or that just want the package for the savings.

since Maria Porter already has a site where she could add new testinmonies, I think it would be a good idea for all of us to send them to her.

And of course we would want to build a page within our own site to display testimonies.
    If you don't have your own site where you can add new info. try using google web pages these are free and easy to build and you could use them as an additional tool when you email prospects looking at Coastal

Google web pages are also a good way to build links back to your web site
    Free hosting

just my thoughts
  15. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Quoting: rogerthe reason I chose not to is because there's nothing stopping anyone from going to our travel providers to get the same deals without having to join

Roger.. I'm sorry, but I have to correct you! The majority of the cards are programs that any LARGE organization can join- for a fee. Individuals are poop out of luck without joining a large organization like (woo hoo!!) coastal or a large company and then paying a small fee and providing their large umbrella companies ID number!

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
  16. beckie1229

beckie1229 New Member

I posted this several months ago, but I though it was worth reminding. We are going to Williamsburg in two weeks. We don't need to use any of our card memberships for lodging as we are using up some timeshare points that are about to expire.

However, we are going to Busch Gardens and I saved $48 on the six of us by ordering through one of our major cards.

I just punched in the zip code of Williamsburg and all my possible discounts under all the categories popped up. All I have to do is print out the coupons for the restaurants that require them, and make notes of places that just need to see my card. I can always log on once there, also.

For car rentals, I found decent discounts using Hertz and Alamo with our card and codes. The other two didn't help me out much but it is a very high-demand season. Not sure if we'll rent a car or not, I was just looking for deals. I would recommend calling rather than going online.

Anyone else enjoying savings this summer?

Is Harold back yet??
  17. rhondap

rhondap New Member

[​IMG] Hey Beckie I am in Williamsburg. I hope you have a wonderful time here.

18. beckie1229

beckie1229 New Member

Thanks Rhonda! I love Virginia! I can't swim in the ocean in NJ which is where we often go--too cold! My kids always manage to get me in the water at Va. Beach though, nice and warm! We are SOO looking forward to it! And 3 of the 4 kids know about the Rev. War now so the history of the area will also mean something to them.
  19. Lindy

Lindy New Member

Quoting: beckie1229I just punched in the zip code of Williamsburg and all my possible discounts under all the categories popped up. All I have to do is print out the coupons for the restaurants that require them, and make notes of places that just need to see my card. I can always log on once there, also.

Hi Beckie,

What card was that you used and is it from your Level 1 package?

20. beckie1229

beckie1229 New Member

How the heck do you pm someone in this forum?? [​IMG]

Lindy, it's the one that starts with "A" and has the 5 cards with a membership number on them that is different from your Coastal ID.

I use it a lot--my local skating rink charges $7 on Friday nights but they are a member and I just print out a coupon when my kids are going for buy one admission/get one free so if all 4 kids go, I save $14!

Once you go to the site and register, all you ever have to do is log in with your member number from the card(s) and it remembers where you live and all your participating businesses will be there. If you are traveling, just have the zip code of the place you're going handy OR you can search by name of city too.

Searching condos there is a bit harder but you have to play around and you'll get it. In WCYS back office Jeff Mills has a great training on how to use the cards complete with video tutorial at the actual sites. I don't think you are with WCYS but I know he would help you get access to that training another way. He's good at the technical stuff. In fact, the first time I saw it was on one of his many websites, not in our back office. It was hugely helpful to me!!