Coastal Synergy Travel Package

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by stacie, Jul 27, 2007.

1. stacie

stacie New Member

I wanted to know if any one has utilized the Coastal Synergy Travel Package, if so can you please tell me how you like it. I am interested in becoming a coastal synergy director, however I want to sell a product that is 100% valid. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

2. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Quoting: stacieCoastal Synergy Travel Package

Hi Stacie

Are you asking about the Coastal vacations package?

As a Coastal Director I can say that Coastal vacation package is legit, not sure what you mean by "valid"?

3. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Hi Stacie,
    Coastal Synergy Group is simply a team that represents Coastal Vacations. This group is one of many teams like the one you can find from clicking my signature line. We all represent Coastal Vacations. If you read this forum you will see that there is a lot of controversy concerning Coastal Synergy Group and the leadership of Coastal Vacations. Make sure and do your homework and research to determine if they are right for you.
  4. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Hi Stacie,

If you are looking for the details, please read further into this forum.

The Travel Package you mention is the Coastal Vacations Travel Package. You can learn more at coastal income dot com / sample

Jay NaPier
    Level 3 Director/ Master Trainer
    Coastal Vacations
  5. tsdm0302

tsdm0302 New Member

Jay are you still with Coastal? I thought I read somewhere that you had left?
  6. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Hi Tracy,

I am still with Coastal. I quit the Coastal Synergy Group. There's a difference between the two.

When CSG originally started out they were a group of Coastal members who were working together to become successful together. Somewhere along the line ( and as I speak with more people who were with the CSG the dates seems to be somewhere between 2.5 years or 10 months as I saw it) the CSG got more into selling systems, cds, trainings, coachings, regional events, mortgage reduction mlm grograms and anything else they felt their members would buy.

There are SEVERAL reasons I left, but one of the main reason is that they no longer communicate official coastal information to their members.

Jay NaPier
    Level 3 Director
    Coastal Vacations
  7. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Id like to add there are many groups in Coastal Vacations. Each has their own strengths. Im not here to down any group but rather to point out that there are differences. It's important to not lose sight of the fact you are in your "OWN" business and its up to you to learn all you can and be the best you can be. Dont get caught up in the politics of any group. Get qualified and make money. Thats the bottom line.

Im a free agent myself. I use the COA Network which is the "Official Coastal Sites" as they are giving the info directly but I have associates in all the groups and I learn from them all.