Coastal Vacations - How many would love to join - just do not have $?

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by asebf, Feb 17, 2008.

1. asebf

asebf New Member

The whole question is in the topic. We are thinking of opening a program to let people earn their way in.

Good idea?
  2. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Is it the same as Adam's program or are you looking at something different?
  3. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Take a look at the post below, and read the 10th response by ateamfuntimer - he's got a way where you can get started with no money down:

MLMs That Are Free To Join
  4. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Hey guys thanks for the plug. My goal has always been to help as many people as possible and never let money stand in the way. Coastal is such a great opportunity and even at the paid option its a steal of a deal but lets be honest not everyone has $1295 to get started. Is it fair that they cant get involved? For that reason I created my free option.

Now many think its not the best idea but I disagree. And as I disagree let me explain why. The market has changed. There are so many free opportunities that are on the market. So that creates competition and fear in many. Ive come across many that are afraid to risk money in this economy. Second is something ive learned in my 20+ years of experience in the home based business arena. Its that most fail in these ventures. Its a fact. Not one im proud of. With a free option even those that fail only lose a bit of time. Thirdly its the right thing to do. If you stand behind your product its okay to show and prove. Offering a free option does just that as money is made when we sell a product. Not when you buy one from me. In this scenario people are taught the practical ways to market Coastal Vacations and we both benefit financially from that.

Now with all of that being said I still promote my paid option. Its really about choices. If you are looking at a home based business with teeth then Coastal is it. The price is right. The commission is right. The system and support is right. Now with having a free option the timing is right. Act now get involved and learn how you can make money with Coastal Vacations.

Be sure to get back with whoever referred you to Coastal. There are a bunch of amazing directors in Coastal and many post in this forum. Get the details and get started.

Adam Frederick
    Coastal Level III Director
    Founder of A-Team CV FREE Apprentice Program
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]
  5. asebf

asebf New Member

Sorry - I must have not asked the right question. What we are looking at doing is completely different.

OK - let me try again. This would not be an "open enrollment" to just anyone that wants to poke a stick at it and see if it works. It would require that they apply for a real job. They would be working leads we already have - hence we need to make a good decision on them right away - we would not take on everyone.

Of course anytime they want to branch out on their own and do their own marketing - that is always an option. However what we would be doing would be more "traditional". Not sure if it would be a "business opportunity" as such. More along the lines of a real commission based JOB.

No learning about all the myriad ways of marketing CV. Log in - go to work. They would be assigned a sales manager to help of course - since there is no marketing expense on their part, we need to assure they do well - since we are out all the marketing expense.

I am trying to get a feel if this could work. Well - that is not true exactly. It is working. I am trying to find out how much potential interest there may be, if we decided to expand.

Hope that helps.
  6. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

I think if the initial cost to join Coastal Vacations is the limiting factor, we should look at other options like free apprentice with Adam as above or Cruise To Cash (CTC).

CTC is so similar to Coastal Vacations. The differences are the initial cost is only $477 or $977 and you earn $477 or $977 from each sale.

You don't lose commission completely on the first 2 sales either.

Besides you earn residual income monthly from each member in your team.
  7. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

It will work Bob. Im going to have to check my phones and internet connection as your idea mirror alot of exactly what im doing with my program. Ive created the free option to get started and I have been interviewing managers with groups already as well as qualified leaders to manage the masses of people that join the free option. They will have a financial stake in the success of the group. The feedback ive gotten back is incredible.

Im glad you are thinking out the box. It seemed when I started this venture you didnt think it was a good idea. I might have been wrong as it seems you are looking at what im doing and creating your own variation of it. That make me unerstand that I have hit a good niche with this program.

Im all for competition in the market I I wish you the best with your program. Mine is a huge success already.

Adam Frederick
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]
  8. asebf

asebf New Member

Adam - no - what we do is not what you do -- not even close. There is no competition here. It is not even as close as apples and oranges. I have no memory of ever speaking to you about your "free" deal.
  9. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Please let us know more about what your program is.Quoting: asebfOK - let me try again. This would not be an "open enrollment" to just anyone that wants to poke a stick at it and see if it works. It would require that they apply for a real job. They would be working leads we already have - hence we need to make a good decision on them right away - we would not take on everyone.

Of course anytime they want to branch out on their own and do their own marketing - that is always an option. However what we would be doing would be more "traditional". Not sure if it would be a "business opportunity" as such. More along the lines of a real commission based JOB.

No learning about all the myriad ways of marketing CV. Log in - go to work. They would be assigned a sales manager to help of course - since there is no marketing expense on their part, we need to assure they do well - since we are out all the marketing expense.

I am trying to get a feel if this could work. Well - that is not true exactly. It is working. I am trying to find out how much potential interest there may be, if we decided to expand.

Seems you have a program in place. Care to share with the group?

Adam Frederick
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]
  10. asebf

asebf New Member

Adam - I have seen several people ask you the same - Yet to see you share your details on here. Seems you refer to something about against some rule or something.
  11. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Here is an overview of my program and why it was created. Coastal Vacations is a great opportunity. The challenge for many has been the start-up. So I wanted people to have options. In the past ive heard of Coastal Directors that have given people the opportunity to come into Coastal Vacations by doing three training sales. I thought that could work for many so I created a variation. Its an earn as you learn program. I usually give referral fees to anyone I know that brings me a client that buy a package so why not do the same and offer some free training to those looking to start in Coastal Vacations that dont have the start-up fee. They are trained by a proven leader such as myself and the Coastal opportunity has all the tools in place for reference. Any sales made count towards getting their directors release which they can obtain by buying their own package and qualifying ( again the sales they make count). Its a good option for those without the money to get started.

Now there are alot of bonuses involved and there are even postitons for team leaders. In addition im always looking for innovative ideas and have been receiving them as feedback from existing members so alot of new things will be added. But in a nutshell without trying to promote myself this is what its about.

Adam Frederick
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]
  12. asebf

asebf New Member

Not sure if there is just no interest, or people got sidetracked with all of Adams intervention?

Actually, there really has not been all that much posting going on to begin with.

Let me get real basic - is there anyone that wants to just go to work?

If you prefer - just use the message thing - I'd like some opinions - publicly or privately

Thanks
  13. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Adam's interventions. I like that statement and will be sure to use it in future writing. As not to be accused of plagiarism I will give Bob the credit on that. But it does have a good ring to a new blog or training I can create.

In the interim id love to talk either on here or in PM to anyone interested in learning more about Coastal Vacations. Whether its to just learn more about the opportunity, get further details on my paid and free option or to just talk shop on home based business matters ( ive got 20 years of experience and have seen most opportunities out there) my door is always open.

Adam Frederick
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]
  14. asebf

asebf New Member

Incredible.
  15. jonnap

jonnap New Member

I've considered joining, but the price is a bit too high. I'd love to try it and see how it goes, then purchase if it's worth it!
  16. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Id love to have a conversation with you jonnap. I might have exactly what you are looking for.

Adam Frederick
    302 613 4632
  17. asebf

asebf New Member

jonnapp,

Coastal Closers has a way for you to maybe check it out. It is a position not offered to everyone. I'd contact one of their staff - her name is Magic (nickname) and she can explain it.

http://www.thecoastalclosers.com/

If you want her phone number - IM me - I do not want to post it without her permission.

[Link edited - Admin]
  18. closerjim

closerjim Member

Hello Forum Readers,

Just to clear up a couple of things being posted back and forth,
    The Coastal Closers has in place and have had for almost 3 years
    now, positions that start at free ... by actually being hired on as
    Staff to call our Members leads, all the way up to Level III for
    $9,400 including the Center and Platinum Package.

What we screen for when talking to people ... especially for the
    Staff position is ... "I want to TRY IT and SEE if it works first ... then
    I'd buy in." (caps mine for emphasis). That "mindset" is a failure
    trigger we can't allow on the team .. especially on Staff.

Look ... Coastal has over 15 years of success. We've had 7 years
    working with Coastal and 3 years (in August) with the Call Center.

What part of that is still an "experiment" so "see" if it works?

We love the idea that really motivated people who may have a
    few temporary financial challenges can work with us (no charge just
    put your working hat on and let's go!). And we GIVE you the
    Marketing Associate position, site, office ... at no charge if you are
    working for us.

But don't bring anything less than your "A Game Attitude" ... just like
    you'd do if you had the $1,000's of dollars invested that any one
    in business does normally.

If you have talent and desire, we have management positions as
    well that work hand in hand with your Member Position.

But it takes those "Secret Ingredients" .... work - belief - NO QUITTING
    and then we can go somewhere.

Hope that helps ... and yes, Magic is one of my Managers and she
    does an ubelieveable job of supporting her team members.

Have a great week.
  19. asebf

asebf New Member

Jim,

Correct me if I am mistaken, but my understanding was that in addition to what you have referred to above, that you have a program that works with inactive CV people?

With directors that have inactive people - you have a program that helps get them active and gets the owed training sales done, bringing new income in the door for directors who have written off people that joined and nothing happened?

As well as getting people who have a CV package profitable? I.e. you have people that will make outbound calls on their behalf? And that you and your people do this for some split deal?

I have only gotten bits and pieces of the whole project - it sounds good - but can you expound on the details? If you are not comfortable "purging" in public, fee free to IM or Email me.

Bob
  20. closerjim

closerjim Member

Hi Bob,

Yes .. we are in fact working on a "Companion Program" to our Call
    Center format, that is designed to work with Coastal Members who
    have downline that have "died" or working but can't sell yet, who
    do not want to join or be part of our Call Center.

Some details are not ready to be revealed, but the overall system
    works like this.

It will be open to all Coastal Members for a monthly fee that will
    include a Recruiting Site and a Retail Site as well as a built in flow
    of leads each month.

In addition, there is a full blown Contact Management System that
    resides (think "parks") on the Members own computer that can
    manage appointments, extended follow up, email, dates, calls, tasks
    and more .. and will network with up to 5 other computers at their
    home or office and share the information in live real time ... and that
    is included at no extra cost.

Also, is a live online back office to manage their contacts as well.

The big benefit however, is this. Live closing of sales, on a case by
    case basis, instead of being a Member of a Call Center. If someone
    owes sales, we contact the upline Director and inform them of a sale
    that is "likely" and give them the choice of closing it themselves, or
    having us call and close it (or give it the best shot there is) and we
    have a compensation format for doing that.

Or ... if a person does not owe sales, but simply wants help closing
    "special ones" again, on a case by case basis, we will do that as
    as well.

And if someone is truly orphaned (has no upline any longer) we can
    assist in that case and provide the support at any level needed.

This is 3 to 6 weeks out from going live, but I appreciate the question.

Thanks very much for asking and by the way, we have some very
    exciting developments with The Coastal Closers too, which I will
    announce this week.

Have a great week everyone.