Coastal vacations

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by cdpaine, Jul 2, 2005.

1. rottenluv

rottenluv New Member

Hi acadian99, I don't any sales at all yet. I was hoping someone within this forum would have some helpful advice. No doubt Coastal is the the real deal and I beleive that 100% I am just struggling to figure it out. Anyone with any advice it would be greatly appreciated.
  2. WealthyWAHM

WealthyWAHM Member

Rottenluv-

Which "division" of Coastal did you join? Are you making your own calls? Using the call center? Another service?

People have to be aware that there are different options out there- if you are comfortable with making your own calls- great! If not, there are options for you... And be aware that the cheapest deal out there for Coastal packages is not always the best.

I work with an Automated version of Coastal and just came back from a nice 10 day vacation to Aruba PLUS had my best week with Coastal ever! 6 paid sales while away and I didn't have to personally close a single one- how sweet is that? [​IMG]

There is nothing better than taking a 10 day, tax free vacation AND making more money than you spent while there. [​IMG]
  3. WealthyWAHM

WealthyWAHM Member

Quoting: acadian99hi everyone, ive been looking into coastal vacations now for several days now, ive been on the Q&A call yesterday and ill be in the live theater tonight. This seems like the real deal and i did most of my homework on it. How do i know if i can trust my director and honestly how much money are level 1 dirctors actually making a month. I know it varies from each individual, if i were to get into this, i would be in this as a full time job not part time. Also, are the vacation packages in the level 1 any good. PLEASE BE HONEST with your answer, negative feedback isn't a bad thing. thanks

Acadian99-

Even specifying full-time/part-time is not going to help anyone answer the question about how much you are going to make... It depends upon your angle with the business- your advertising, your closing, etc.

As for your question about the vacation package with L1, I have a pdf file that might help you- the majority of the proof offerings in it are by L1 individuals. [​IMG] Email me at [email protected] for it.

Regards,

Christy
  4. CoastalWahm

CoastalWahm New Member

Upstart company Coastal Vacations, in cooperation with 13 year old Coastal Vacations, is offering this and more to its membership. For about the cost of a single trip to Disney or a Carnival Cruise, members can get a lifetime of vacations. In addition, members receive massively discounted or free food, drinks, entertainment, transportation and more.

Combine this with the ability to earn $1000, $3200, or $9700 per package sale and you can see why this company is attracting so much attention.

I qualified in 1 week and 1/2 and i help all my new people get qualified fast too!

I love it. I have nothing but positive things to say about Coastal Vacations.

email me if you have any other questions and i can share what i am doing.
  5. CoastalWahm

CoastalWahm New Member

Coastal Vacations is a very good company.

Combine this with the ability to earn $1000, $3200, or $9700 per package sale and you can see why this company is attracting so much attention.

I have done well. I qualfied and got in profit mode my first week and 1/2
  6. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

We are qualified level one Coastal director and are looking to start with a closing call center, the posts are a little confusing, which of the call centers charge current directors $700 to $795 to join

Which ones really get sales?

Thanks!!
  7. MsSuccess

MsSuccess New Member

Hello, I wanted to respond to your question about Coastal. First off, I'm a Home business Consultant/ Mentor. I work with many people in all different companies.

OK what I know about Coastal, it is not a real Company. It is an Oxy 2 up meaning you have to give your first 2 sales to your upline. The average network marketer sponsors 2.7 people. This means that if that's the average, by the time most people actually get 2 people, and have to hand them over and not make one dime off it, it's going to be very hard for them to get anyone else. Unless you are the Red personality type, the kind that is very competitive and aggressive and is driven by money. Reds are only 15% of the population so that doesn't work for everyone either. Last I checked there's not even and Policies and Procedures for Coastal, I know one of the "groups" had them but only for that group. Also, business models drive the behavior in the field. What I mean by that, is you have to look at the comp plan, and this one drives recruit, recruit, recruit. There is no residual income to be made you constantly have to get people to buy the package then put money in an envelope and mail it to that guy down in Florida. His name escapes me at the moment. I know some people do well with Coastal but if you are not a red personality, I wouldn't suggest getting into it. That's my opinion.
  8. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Hi MsSuccess,

First off, I want to say that you are absolutely correct, we are not a company. We are an association, that's what makes it so great...there is no one to cut into our profits!

I know there are groups out there that are not ethical. I am sure that there are unethical groups in any organization. But...every Coastal group is not like that. Please don't label the entire organization when there are great directors and groups out there. Not to mention the packages are awesome!

All I know is, our group started in March of 2005 with 45 members. As of December 2006 we were just over 1,200 members!

Lora
  9. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

MsSuccess,
    I would dare say that what you say about Coastal is true for ANY homebased business. If you don't have the drive and the vision to do what makes your business work then don't bother getting into any homebased business or any other business that depends on you for success. There is NO small business that doesn't require the owner to work to make it successful. The truth is that 95% of all people who try homebased businesses don't stick with it. I am part of the 5% and I am looking for others in that group. The reason we don't have residual income is because we are not an MLM company which is one of the most attractive things about Coastal. We have a way to make our big money with the pass-up training sales but after that you are free and clear of your director and you make all of the commissions. You make it sound like that's a bad thing. It's good because most people have experienced or heard bad things about MLM companies and, in MLM, you are depending on people you sign up for your success so it makes it frustrating and you have to recruit TONS of people to get to the point you feel like you can sit back and just rake in the bucks. In Coastal, you can make 2 sales a month and make a good living and if those people grab the same vision you have, they can make you thousands of extra dollars with their first 2 sales but if they don't, you have still made a commission off of them and they got a WONDERFUL vacation package so you both win no matter what. I have learned that anyone that says there is NOTHING good about Coastal usually has another biz-op they want you to look at. It's like that with any home business. I am here to testify that Coastal Vacations and the REAL call center works.
  10. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

I want to add one other thing to my last post. At the call center, we use a method of helping new members make money as fast as possible by rewarding them for joining at Level 2 or 3 by allowing them to keep ALL of the sales that are made on their behalf in the levels below the one they joined. So, if you join at level 2, you get to keep all of your level 1 sales immediately so you will get that $1,000 check a lot quicker. Same with level 3, you would get to keep all your level 1 and level 2 sales. The only difference is you pass up your first 2 sales that come in at the level you joined at. So if you signed up at level 2, you would pass up your first 2 level 2 sales. This gets new members in the profit zone alot faster and helps them realize that the business does indeed work if you work the business. So when you say the average network marketer sponsors 2.7 people that means they would have made at least $2,000 if their sales were level one. Not all teams in Coastal use this version of the commission plan but it is working great for us. It really enourages people to join at the upper levels which is better for all of us.
  11. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member