Coastal Wealthbuilders

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by DanielPayne, May 10, 2007.

1. DanielPayne

DanielPayne New Member

Hello everyone! My name is Daniel Payne. I am a 19 year old college student and I just recently joined the CWB group at level 2. I am off for summer now (thank goodness, Accounting takes up much of my time!) and am 100% serious about building my coastal business.

I am just curious to see how many of you here are in the CWB and who your director is? My Director is Tim West out of Louisiana. I am from the Mississippi Gulf Coast. (Yes, if anyone asks we got 17 feet of water in our home after katrina, totaling ~$200k worth of damage.) We have it all repaired now, so that is good.

I am new to the network marketing industry and am eager to build my own personal team. I want to succeed and to have others succeed because of my efforts.

So far it seems the Coastal Wealthbuilders have TONS of training material, I've read most of it, attended several calls, practiced scripting with my director, etc. It does not seem like I have made a bad choice. I am ready to put 100% into this and make it work. If I can make money in time, I plan to attend the CWB Seminar in West Virginia at the end of July.

If there is ANY advice you guys could give me, I would greatly appreciate it. [​IMG] I eventually will step up to a Level 3 after I get build some funding. I've already read all the Robert Kiyosaki, Stephen Covey, etc. books. That is what spurred my interest in working for myself.

Thanks guys!
  2. DanielPayne

DanielPayne New Member

3. OnlineMoney24 7

OnlineMoney24 7 New Member

Hey Daniel,

I just recently joined Coastal as well. I joined up with the WCYS group. I am also working on the training right now and getting myself educated about the business and the product. I know there are some people around here that are apart of CWB. I am sure they'll find your post sooner or later [​IMG]

Jat
  4. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Hi, Daniel! Welcome to the Coastal Family. PNL Travel, otherwise known as Lora is also with CWB. She is a great person but I haven't seen her posting in here lately. Maybe she will see this post and come around a little more.
  5. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Hi Daniel!

I think you have made a GREAT decision and that you have the attitude and mindset to back it up!

Make the decison now to never quit and keep your goal in sight. Reward yourself everytime to stretch yourself to learn, grow and take it to the next level, even when it seems "small". Its the baby steps that get you there!

Its wonderful to see someone that is so young yet wise! Keep plugging into your director and the WB resources. Very good decision to come in at L2 (that is 70% of sales, most places anyhow!) and people will follow your lead. Very smart move having a mini goal to get to a live event! I'd say even if you have to really stretch to get there GO!!! If you have not yet found the success you are looking for quite- the seminar will most likely fill in that "missing link" and you will get back ready to take off!!

Chances are, you will be right on target. Most people qualify when using a system such as yours in under 4 weeks.

Cheers

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
  6. DanielPayne

DanielPayne New Member

Yeah the system is great. I better get to bed, I'm getting up at 7AM to get on the Morning Wake Up Forum Call. [​IMG] I'm excited about starting to see results soon!
  7. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

Hi Daniel, welcome to Coastal! You made a great decision joining CWB...they will provide you with all the support and training you need.

You have a great attitude...you will be very successful!

Dawn
  8. roger

roger New Member

Hi all,
    Welcome to Coastal Daniel!....hey everyone we should all extend that 'Welcome' to brother Jat [​IMG] to the Coastal (WCYS) family too.

Welcome Jat, yet another person to join the Call Center!
    It has to be said.....we rock.

[​IMG]

Roger
  9. OnlineMoney24 7

OnlineMoney24 7 New Member

Thanks Roger. Looking forward to making some sales in the near future. By the way my package arrived yesterday. Haven't had a chance to go through it yet. That will be done tonight. [​IMG]
  10. roger

roger New Member

That was quick!

[​IMG]

Roger
  11. DanielPayne

DanielPayne New Member

I hope I can be successful in this business! I hope we ALL can!
  12. goldmills

goldmills New Member

Daniel,

Find leads you like, buy them, work them... you'll be successful

Follow up, follow up follow up, follow up, follow up.

Lead peope to information, don't sell or try to convince.

People will either do what you ask them to do, or not, most people, will NOT do what you ask them. They will say they will visit your site, and come to your Q and A call, but then never do it.

This is not a reflection of you or your system, it is a reflection of the sorry human condition.

So, don't ever take it personal. Keep looking for the aces in the card deck they are everywhere, stay positive, work your system and don't let it work you.

jeff
  13. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Quoting: DanielPayneHello everyone! My name is Daniel Payne. I am a 19 year old college student and I just recently joined the CWB group at level 2. I am off for summer now (thank goodness, Accounting takes up much of my time!) and am 100% serious about building my coastal business.

I am just curious to see how many of you here are in the CWB and who your director is? My Director is Tim West out of Louisiana. I am from the Mississippi Gulf Coast. (Yes, if anyone asks we got 17 feet of water in our home after katrina, totaling ~$200k worth of damage.) We have it all repaired now, so that is good.

I am new to the network marketing industry and am eager to build my own personal team. I want to succeed and to have others succeed because of my efforts.

So far it seems the Coastal Wealthbuilders have TONS of training material, I've read most of it, attended several calls, practiced scripting with my director, etc. It does not seem like I have made a bad choice. I am ready to put 100% into this and make it work. If I can make money in time, I plan to attend the CWB Seminar in West Virginia at the end of July.

If there is ANY advice you guys could give me, I would greatly appreciate it. I eventually will step up to a Level 3 after I get build some funding. I've already read all the Robert Kiyosaki, Stephen Covey, etc. books. That is what spurred my interest in working for myself.

Thanks guys!

Hi Daniel!

Welcome to Coastal! You are definitely in the right place at the right time [​IMG]

I am a part of the WealthBuilders and my director is Donna Cicotte - one of the best out there!

You also have an excellent director - we have all heard Tim on the calls! He is so inspiring! I also think it's cool that he was a pilot for Southwest...already in the travel industry...and it's just awesome to be a pilot! I LOVE flying [​IMG] Maybe I will be a pilot one of these days. OK, sorry, I'm getting off track here...

Anyway, we do have tons of excellent training. Just stay plugged in. Keep yourself on the calls. Most importantly do what Tim tells you to do. You are learning from someone who has done it himself, there isn't a better place to be [​IMG]

Welcome aboard!

Lora
  14. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Quoting: hsimpsonjrHi, Daniel! Welcome to the Coastal Family. PNL Travel, otherwise known as Lora is also with CWB. She is a great person but I haven't seen her posting in here lately. Maybe she will see this post and come around a little more.

Sorry Harold! I do pop in every once in a while to check on things [​IMG]

I'll try to remember to come by more often [​IMG]

Lora
  15. DanielPayne

DanielPayne New Member

Yeah well Tim is not Technically my director. But he is coaching me through a lot since my director is my sister, but she is finishing school right now and VERY busy as she is having a kid, moving, etc. I think Tim, for the most part just buys and calls leads, but he is doing great with it. I guess I'll give it a go for a while. Thanks for the imput Lora.

-Daniel

PS: Donna is very inspiring as well [​IMG]
  16. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

That is a GREAT way to keep it all in the family Daniel! Your sister is your director, and you have extra support and mentoring!

Not to mention you are going to be an uncle soon! Congrats on the upcomming excitement and changes in your life!

Keep having FUN!

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
  17. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Quoting: DanielPayneYeah well Tim is not Technically my director. But he is coaching me through a lot since my director is my sister, but she is finishing school right now and VERY busy as she is having a kid, moving, etc. I think Tim, for the most part just buys and calls leads, but he is doing great with it. I guess I'll give it a go for a while. Thanks for the imput Lora.

-Daniel

PS: Donna is very inspiring as well

Daniel,

It sounds like you have a good thing going for you - your sister and Tim - that's great!

I'm sure I will meet you at our seminar in July and I know I will hear you on the calls! [​IMG]

Have a great week!

Lora
  18. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Hey guys,

Im putting out an SOS. When I first started coastal 2 years ago I met Donna , Lynn, Wayne, Kim and so many other CWB leaders at my first seminar. I got to work with them on the CSG leadership before the CWB was formed. At the present time im looking for a new system as im no longer happy with what my CSG MAC offers me. The system is great but overpriced as I see it and many of my team mates int he beginning find it a burden. I know the CWB has a great system and would love to talk to one of the leaders. Many of them have my business card with my cell number but id love to have them contact me. In the future all of my new team mates will be looking for a system so maybe this might be their choice. I have been on a few CWB calls and actually gave a testimony on Donna call a few weeks back. Hope to hear from them soon. They know the CSG Mac system and email stuff so they can find me as my username is Ateam.

Adam
  19. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Hi Adam! I remember you! My mother-in-law, Patsy, met you and April at the Coastal Seminar in September of 05' (I think). We had just started our business in July and I couldn't get a sitter for the kids...bummer. I heard that you all had a great time!

I heard you on Donna's call a few weeks back, it was great to hear you again! I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with the CSG system. I actually liked that system, but went with the CWB because the CGS MAC didn't work well with my computer (and because Donna is my director and she's just great! [​IMG]) The system was also too complicated for Patsy - she was NOT a compuuter person at all when we got started. She has come so far in the past 2 years!

Have a great day!

Lora
  20. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Hey Lora,

I thought I knew who you are. Is your mother in law Patsy from VA? If so tell her hi. And if im wrong please forgive me I have a bad memory of names but I always remember faces. But I thank you for your great replies on a few post now. I will do my best to contact you soon. Thanks.

Adam