Coastal Wealthbuilders

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by DanielPayne, May 10, 2007.

1. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Adam,

Yes - she's Patsy from VA. I'll have to tell her that you remember her! She was actaully asking me if I had heard anything from you and April since she hadn't in a while. About 2 days later you popped up on one of our calls again -- talk about LOA in action!

[​IMG]

Lora
  2. Tiffany

Tiffany New Member

Hi Daniel, my name is Tiffany I recently joined the CWB as well. I start prospectong tomorrow, I'm really nervous but I'm confident that I will do well. My director is Alicia Burchwell.
  3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Congrats Tiffany - you are in awesome hands with Alicia! You go, girl![​IMG]
  4. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Tiffany: Hi Daniel, my name is Tiffany I recently joined the CWB as well. I start prospectong tomorrow, I'm really nervous but I'm confident that I will do well. My director is Alicia Burchwell.

Welcome to the team Tiffany!!! [​IMG]
  5. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Hi Tiffany and Welcome to the WealthBuilders! My name is Jena, and I'm back in the saddle! I took sometime off of my HBB, to help a friend get up and going with her dream. But I'm back, I start prospecting 1st week of June. I'm so excited.

The good news is I'm already qualified as a Plat Director, so I just had to get my website up and buy leads. I never have to re-qualify again. I'm picking from where I left off [​IMG] (anyone can with Coastal) Tiffany I hope to hear and meet you on the Open Forums/ Live Q&A.

Warm Regards,
    Jena, NM
  6. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hey Jena,
    It's so good to hear you back on the calls again![​IMG]

I just love that about Coastal - to be able to lay it down for awhile and then pick it back up again without having to worry about paying monthly fees, etc...
  7. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Welcome back Jena!!! [​IMG]
  8. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Good Morning Ladies,

Thank you for the Warm Welcome! [​IMG]