Coffee

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by payment proof, Apr 15, 2012.

1. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Coffee helps me to remain productive, especially in the morning.

What do you eat or drink to stay motivated?
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

coffee [​IMG] and then sometimes more coffee [​IMG]
  3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Yeah, coffee for sure gets me up and gives me more energy. That is why it is a bad idea to drink coffee before you go to sleep.
  4. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

talfighel: That is why it is a bad idea to drink coffee before you go to sleep.
    LOL, lightweights!
    I take a cup of coffee to bed with me in case I wake up thirsty.
    Coffee 24/7/365 for me, on leap days I drink tea - yeah sure.
    They say you're addicted if you can drink a cup and go to sleep.
    Recent MRI's showed coffee cuts the flow of blood to the brain?
    So how can it possibly make you more alert and not sleepy?
    I thought this thread was gonna be a plug for a coffee mlm[​IMG]
  5. schierling

schierling New Member

I have a nice latte first thing in the morning and then some scrabbled eggs and cheese and I am good for the morning.
  6. truckgurl

truckgurl New Member

I have to have my Mountain Dew!!
  7. weblogger

weblogger New Member

Coffee is addictive for almost every internet marketers and webmasters im sure [​IMG]
  8. payment proof

weblogger: Coffee is addictive for almost every internet marketers and webmasters im sure
    Or Mountain Dew, Tea, and Red Wine as mentioned above, lol. But Coffee sure can help with those late hours at the computer, lol.
  9. everythingsimpl

everythingsimpl New Member

I don't know how much it keeps me motivated but scotch and cigars definitely get the ideas flowing. I have a buddy that I meet with weekly for "business meetings" and to be honest we come up with some good stuff. If anything it is just something to relax and then come back full steam the next day.
  10. 88Style

88Style New Member

aside from my fulltime job, I work at home for freelancing jobs whenever time permits. So if i'm working on a project, I usually drink coffee, pizza, chocolate bars... actually anything that can be found on my fridge or can be delivered at home.
  11. kellerbrianw

kellerbrianw Member

I am a caffeine addict, so I tend to stick with coffee, tea, caffeinated diet soda, and anything else that gets my motor running. Some of my friends choose energy drinks, which tend to be pricey, while others consume chocolate for the bursts of energy they bring!

I say whatever gets you through the day is what you should choose!

Here's to your success!

Brian
  12. 88Style

88Style New Member

Not big on energy drinks as they usually cause me to crash way too early in the day. Not to mention I get the jitters in my old age. Coffee seems to be the best thing to this day.

I also try some healthy food if I have it around. Granola bars, a few spoonfuls of peanut butter, a little bit of dark chocolate, etc. There are many ways to get energy that are both good and not so good for your body.

Knowing that you will need energy and keeping some of these things around the house does make it way easier to keep up during the day.
  13. NetWizard862

NetWizard862 New Member

coffee is of help until around noon for me. but then the energy starts to wear off... I tried recharging myself by taking a run during my lunch break but the best tip for staying energetic throughout the day is taking a power nap after lunch. only possible when you are working from home (which I do) I knoow. but yeah, if you can take a nap during the day - do so. it only takes 15-20 minutes and the productivity doubles.
  14. payment proof

15. payment proof

16. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Just2EZ: LOL, lightweights!
    I take a cup of coffee to bed with me in case I wake up thirsty.
    If you get thirsty in the middle of the night, I heard that you may have a high number of sugar percentage in your blood.

If you want to stay awake extra hours at night then you should drink coffee.
  17. Goosebump

Goosebump New Member

Hahaha I love coffee..but been trying to cutback recently, so only 2-3 cups a day now [​IMG]

Used to drink some Yerba Matte, that also gives you a great boost for concentration and energy, with some good digesting effects as well.
  18. Romann

Romann New Member

I started drinking green tea!
    At first I hated the taste but since I found out it is one of the healthiest drinks I changed my mind
  19. Azmos

Azmos New Member

I like coffee too. I drink coffee at least twice per day. Coffee with less sugar is better.