Commission programs

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by ssyed, Nov 21, 2005.

1. ssyed

ssyed New Member

Hi,

I started a MLM home business and this is growing slowly and I really love it. I have also learnt about commission based selling on websites. I have joined commission junction and some other programs but I need to work out how to market the websites I advertise them on. Any suggestions to cheap effective marketing ?

thanks

2. ssyed

ssyed New Member

Please can you briefly explain what RSS is.

thanks

3. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Quoting: ssyedI have joined commission junction and some other programs but I need to work out how to market the websites I advertise them on. Any suggestions to cheap effective marketing ?

Apart from Commission Junction, there are lots of good affiliate programs.

The cheapest and the most effective way to market your website is to get a good search engine ranking. Blogging is one way to get noticed by search engines. Darren of Pro Blogger has compiled a good resource titled 31 Days to Building a Better Blog to create a successful blog.

Quoting: ssyedPlease can you briefly explain what RSS is.

RSS is a format to syndicate news/articles of your website so that other users can read it in their RSS readers. It has a major advantage that users can quickly scan the news summary without actually having to visit the site and downloading the entire page.

To see an example, just scroll down to the bottom of this website and click on the orange icon labeled "XML". It's the RSS feed for this forum.

4. bayaba

bayaba New Member

I actually have a free e-book for download that has many various ways of advertising on the net. With many affordable and free ways to advertise. Here is a download link. It doesn't cost anything to download.

[Link removed - Admin]

I hope this is ok with the mods, otherwise you can e-mail me for the link at

support@tbmarketingstrategies.com

5. Renier

Renier New Member

It is good to have a back end product so if a person dont buy your product they might be something else to buy.

I think it is good to have affiliate programs.

Renier