Conference Call August 3 at 9 PM

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by iggyigette, Aug 3, 2008.

1. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

2. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

I agree Iggy. I listened to the recording but turned it off when it got to part where the woman was groaning in the background. All the BS from the hecklers just made it difficult to hear what was being said by the those trying to talk. Hopefully tomorrows official call will be muted and we won't have to hear this crap in the background.
  3. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

Wow. That was not easy to listen to.
  4. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

Ewww. Sounds like that was one call to miss.

It's just amazing to me how low people will stoop. Any recordings? [​IMG]
  5. hammerx3

hammerx3 New Member

These really are sad, sad people. The people who wanted to be on this call were just looking to hopefully get some information, but were not allowed that benefit.

I wonder how these people would feel if that happened to them. It probably wouldn't bother them as they have no feelings.

To think that this company is a scam is one thing, but to blatantly disrupt a meeting that people are attempting to conduct is something totally different. Have your thoughts and your opinions, but stay out of my business!!
  6. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

Here's the recording:
    http://www.adsurfzone.com/forum/attachment/download?id=2203078%3AUploadedFi38%3A22212
  7. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

logicalusa: Ewww. Sounds like that was one call to miss.

Rated "X" Teleconference.

Not for kids.

No wonder you have to be 18 or older to participate in ASD
  8. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

Thanks freebird658. That was terrible. What a shame. [​IMG]
  9. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

I wonder if it was Investigator that was doing the heckling on that call.
  10. tinamariec

tinamariec New Member

Geez Louise, some grown-ups act worse than any child I know!
  11. Investigator

Investigator New Member

I had nothing to do with the disruption on the call as I was unable to get in.

You all need to start blaming some one else. I am sure that they could have muted the call and all the noise in the background as they have in the past. What happened in the call was done on purpose to give themselves more credibility. Many if not all of the bashers learned about the call after it started....

http://www.tulsatoday.com/index.php?option...70&Itemid=2
  12. Caterina

Caterina New Member

Investigator: What happened in the call was done on purpose to give themselves more credibility. Many if not all of the bashers learned about the call after it started....

And of course, you have evidence to support both of THOSE statements, don't you.......

Personally, I'm delighted every time you post.....statements like the kind you make are now on record.....keep it up, boyo!!!
  13. teydean

teydean New Member

Now that was just sad. I bet the person who did this got a big kick out of it.
  14. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

teydean: Now that was just sad. I bet the person who did this got a big kick out of it.

It sounded like more than one person to me. I'm sure they enjoyed it.