Contact Mate Software

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by goldmills, Apr 13, 2007.

1. luvtravel New Member

Hi Brandon, ContactMate is not for any one group nor do you have to subscribe to COA. All you do is got to their website and purchase it.

They have webinars and phone calls that explain how to use it.

I haven't purchased it yet and only listened to one Webinar explaining it. Maybe someone else will chime in who is using it.

Terri
  2. decker2006 New Member

Anyone want to offer an update on Contactmate? I have it and it is set up and ready to go, but I just cannot go to their webinars. With the kids coming home from school sports in the evening, I cannot attend at their suggested times. If anyone notices they have posted the recorded training on their website, please let us know.

If you are up and running, I would love to hear about it.

Thx.
    Noreen
  3. hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Noreen,
    I sent a pretty harsh email to the support address at Contact mate and told them that there was absolutely NO WAY I could make it to the webinars at the time they offered them and I needed to start using it a couple of weeks ago. I said I would be glad to recommend Contact Mate to ALL of my members if it was beneficial to me but I couldn't do that until I knew how to use it and would they PLEASE post the webinars online so normal people like us could learn how to use it. This was their reply:

Hi Harold,

We understand. We will have our webinars online this week. Thanks for your patience, and we appreciate you recommending ContactMate to your members.

Best regards,

The ContactMate Team

We will have to see what happens, huh?
  4. dawnmo New Member

That's good news. I was all set to attend the series of webinars at 3 PM EST this week but I see today that they have cancelled this one and and is now only offereing the 7:30 PM option - I can't make that one. [IMG]

The online version will be very welcome at this point.

Dawn
  5. decker2006 New Member

Was each webinar just a stand alone tutorial showing us everything from A-Z, or is it a series of ongoing lessons?
  6. hsimpsonjr Silver Member

I think it is a series of 4 or 5 different webinars.
  7. ibizniz New Member

Hello

so is there anyone who has the ACT contact manager system and has signed up for contactmate...
    I just wanted to know the difference as I already have ACT

it appears to me that contactmate is like ACT, in that you can load your own leads into the system. The leads can be sent emails from your own email system (be sure you are can spam compliant as you will be risking your own IP).

But ACT costs $199

just wondering

cheers
    maria
  8. ibizniz New Member

Well I just called ACT and answered my own question.

ACT has an option where you can automatically dial the prospects telephone number, but you do not have the option to send a file (as in a voice mail) using VOIP...so the call would be live and not a scheduled VM....

you can only send a voice mail in an email with ACT

so there lies the biggest difference between ACT and contactmate.

In case you were wondering like me.

cheers
    maria
  9. luvtravel New Member

Thanks for the info Maria!

Is that the only difference and is that worth $200 more?

Just asking.

Terri
  10. ibizniz New Member

I don't know

I wish someone was using both systems so I could be sure of the differences.

I know that contactmate has coastal messages in their email system and some preloaded voice mail messages

I have to say it is a nifty system, but will it be worth $599 when the $200 off coupon expires?

cheers
    maria
  11. hsimpsonjr Silver Member

GREAT NEWS!! The guy from Contactmate called me and said they would have a webinar posted on the web after the live one tonight! Things are looking up![IMG]
  12. ibizniz New Member

I also had a chance to speak to someone from contactmate last night.

If you look at adding a predictive dialer to a contact manangement system like this, I think the cheapest I found on the net runs close to $1500 and many were a whole lot more.

So, I think this may be a 5 thumbs up deal.
    Also, the $200 off coupon expires on May 13th
    May 14th the price will be $599.

Hope this helps
    maria
  13. jnapier New Member

Hi Brandon,

You don't have to be with COA to do the Contact Mate. I've just gotten the disc, I'll let you know when I get it rolling.

Jay NaPier
  14. ibizniz New Member

Hello Brandon

you can use the system with any leads, but naturally the better the quality the better the results. I recommend 8 question surveyed leads.

You can use the system to phone your leads and invite them to prospecting calls, or to give them a mild pitch, or to follow up with your current database or downline, there are lots of ways this system can be used.

It also has email and autoresponder follow up functions.

Contactmate also holds intensive training webinars so you will never be left alone to try and work it out.

hope this helps
    maria
  15. dawnmo New Member

I hope someone from the call center will put together some voice mail messages....I stink at that.[IMG]

Dawn
  16. hsimpsonjr Silver Member

I have finally gotten my leads loaded into the system. I got my buddy Bill (Noreen's husband) to give me some tips and that helped a lot but while he was giving them to me I wasn't in front of my comptuer so I now have the leads loaded and the message typed out. I just have to remember how to start the darn thing. I was to sleepy to do in last night so I will try it tonight.
  17. decker2006 New Member

Dawn,

The voice system offers some templates for you to give you some ideas. You can type text in and the voice of Lee, our cute Austrailian assistant [IMG] speaks your text for you. You can also record your own voice. There are many options.

Noreen
  18. hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Hey, Dawn, if you want me to I can put on my best hillbilly NC voice and make a humdinger of a reecordin fer ya.[IMG]
  19. dawnmo New Member

Hey Harold, I love your accent! My Dad is from West Virginia so I grew up with it!

This will be my project for next week. I've been through 4 of the 5 training sessions so I should be good to go. I want to make sure I get it ready before the kids are out of school in a couple of weeks.
  20. hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Well, Contact Mate is running as we speak emailing 250 leads for me right now while I am at work. Cool, Huh? These are cheapo leads but I would rather spend $30 on 15,000 15 to 45 day old leads and see what happens then spend $150 and get 30 to 50 "high quality" leads and get nothing. We'll see what happens.[IMG]