Contact Mate

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by dawnmo, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Hey Dawn.
    I cant seem to get into that link and havent received an Email yet. can you PM me the link?

Thanks in advance
    Sean

Sean Keely
    Level 3 Director/FTV Distributor
    Expect Your Success Marketing
  2. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

Hi Sean, I sent you an email. (I think the link is working now...it seems to be in transition.)

Dawn [​IMG]
  3. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Jay,

Please share how you have 400+ teammates. I know you have alot of internet marketing out there and would love to see what you have found to be the most effective. Im starting to learn the PPC stuff so ill have that going soon as well as ill be a force on myspace and youtube soon as well. 400+ is impressive and I bet everyone is waiting to hear how you do it.

Im seeing that Contactmate is a good thing. So I see I need to have it asap. Plus all of my other marketing systems are free so spending the $600 or $400 to own the software is a steal. I know you are in the know on alot of stuff so please keep us updated on how you are doing with it. By now I know Sean has to be tired of all of my questions lol.

Adam
  4. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

Adam, they are offering $100 off right now. I can send you the coupon code, if you're interested.

Dawn
  5. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Thanks Dawn. My contact info is on my website in my sig line. Thanks again.

Adam
  6. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

Adam, I emailed the info to you. I sent it to your hotmail email address...hope that's OK.

Dawn
  7. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Hi everyone,
    I am thinking of buying contact talk and I'd like to know if all the bugs have been worked out.

also, how many different campaigns can you run simotaniously?

Cindy
  8. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Yes, the bugs have been worked out. I'm actually working with my team and have gotten it to a point where when we have 4 people, we can get it for $350.

Contact me directly if you want to get the software.

Jay NaPier
  9. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Thank you Jay
    I'll be in touch

Cindy
  10. Bill D

Bill D New Member

Cindy,

Jay is correct the bugs have been worked out. To answer your question you can have multiple campaigns running at once. Just so I am clear a campaign is a series of emails or voice messages scheduled to go out x days after the campaign is started. You can also send out batches of a single email to your contacts while multiple campaigns are running. The issue you need to be aware of is your ISP. Traditional internet service to the home limits the amount of emails you can send out daily. There are other vendors such as RUNBOX (cost per year $50), who we use, that enable you to send out more emails than your current ISP. I have sent out in excess of 8,000 emails in a single day. I don't recommend doing that everyday but I didn't end up in the SPAMHOUSE.(Which did happen only once when I first got Contalktalk and tried to see how much it would handle. What I found out was Contalktalk could handle it my ISP could not.) It is also worth mentioning that Contacttalk also will allow you to send emails out thru their ISP. Recently Contalktalk incorperated a new series of campaigns specifically designed for Coastal.They offer both a business opportunity campaign as well as a retail campaign. I have only used the Biz Opt campaign. It is brilliant, a series of 3 email and 2 voice messages that will have your prospect prequalified before you pick up the phone.(In our case before they call into our Sales Center. We are with We Close Your Sales (WCYS). If I can answer any additional questions give me a call or send me a PM. I will be glad to answer them for you. Their site is pretty informative as well. Contalktalk dot com.
  11. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: Bill DI have sent out in excess of 8,000 emails in a single day. I don't recommend doing that everyday but I didn't end up in the SPAMHOUSE.(Which did happen only once when I first got Contalktalk and tried to see how much it would handle.

I too tested the system like this and was one of the first to begin emailing from the ContactTalk Server. I've gotten better results using RunBox.

For those who don't realize it, it really takes several connections to a prospect to get their attention and to get them all the details. ContactTalk is not a one stop shop - But a tool that will allow you to multi-task. So, you can be out shopping and making call, for those who have jobs - you can work and make calls, or you can double time and be making calls and allow CT to do the same.

It one of the best tools I've used in my 13 years in the network marketing/ direct sales industry.

Jay NaPier
  12. Bill D

Bill D New Member

Just to reinforce what Jay mentioned is that Contalktalk can make those several connections with your prospect before you make the first call. With Contalktalk your prospect will receive a number of emails and or voice mails that will introduce you, your company, your product (Coastal Vacations Lifetime Membership) and ultimately the price. This allows us to direct them to our Coastal Sales Center knowing that they have been price qualified. These prospects will have the opportunity to opt out before you make the first call, ultimately allowing you to maximize your time and effort.
    I use Contalktalk with my new members, I send out campaigns on their behalf to generate traffic to their WCYS website. I do not recommend that our new members purchase Contacttalk right away but it should be a goal for them going forward. It is a tremendous asset to their business.
  13. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Thanks to both of you guys [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Cindy
  14. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Quoting: Bill D Recently Contalktalk incorperated a new series of campaigns specifically designed for Coastal.They offer both a business opportunity campaign as well as a retail campaign. I have only used the Biz Opt campaign. It is brilliant, a series of 3 email and 2 voice messages that will have your prospect prequalified before you pick up the phone.(In our case before they call into our Sales Center.

Let me see if I understand what you are saying.....

Contacttalk has a specially designed biz opp and a retail campaign
    already designed and set up, and all you have to do is input leads and it will automatically send out the emails and even call the leads for you???

Is that right?

Terri
  15. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Second ques as I understood it you would have to have skype or something like that already setup, (I have no idea how to do that.)

Is that correct??

Terri
  16. Bill D

Bill D New Member

Terri,

You are correct on both accounts. Contacttalk has created 2 new campaigns specifically for Coastal. A business opt as well as a retail campaign. You can tweak them to suit, WCYS or COA, to change the membership prices etc. Secondly you would need either a SKYPE acct, $30 per year for unlimited US and Canada, or SIPE to utilize the voice feature within Contacttalk. Contacttalk works better with SIPE. This system, SIPE, allows prospect to press 1 to go here 2 to go there etc. SKYPE does not support this. Unfortunately I got SKYPE before getting CT so I am not that familiar with SIPE's features. I sent to Cindy the 3 emails that are specific to the biz opt campaign for her review and will gladly send to you if you wish.[​IMG]

Bill Decker
  17. jnapier

jnapier New Member

There are several options now for CT email campaigns and others in the works. CT will continue to expand and grow with new options. Since the system is designed for the Coastal Vacations Board of Directors, it must be modified for those who are using a different system.

There are a number of new tools in the works. For those who have stayed connected to the official system you might already know a bit about then and are eager to see them at the Nashville event.

Jay NaPier
    Platinum Director Advisory Council
    Coastal Vacations
  18. Bill D

Bill D New Member

Contacttalk will work with ANY system out there wether it be Quixtar or Coastal. The modification is so simple a child could do it. Those who chose to offer two different business models, the Official Coastal model or The Coastal Sales Center Model (WCYS) to their prospects have simply that, choices to offer their prospects. There are some people out there that like the choice of having someone close their sales for them. (After all we all take vacations and its great to come back and find out the Sales Center closed some sales for us while we were gone. Something that will not happen the traditional Coastal way unless they push the buy now button.)We still stay in touch with the Official Board of Directors to keep up to date on the direction of the Company as well as new technology. To suggest otherwise would be misleading.[​IMG]
  19. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Im glad that you guys are talking about Contact Talk. It seems getting on the advisory board has been good for you Jay. You are really beginning to share alot more of what has made you successful in Coastal Vacations. I for one am glad . Ive been pushing you to share more since we first met. You are a wealth of info and im glad you are now beginning to share more and more of that knowledge.

It seems that Contact Talk is something I have to truly consider as a viable option for my business at this time. From all that I have heard outside of this forum from many members are the problems that come with any new technology. It seems they are working the bugs out. I do have a few questions for you all. First how is the response from people to an automated message? Can you have the message be in your own voice or does it have to be one of the voices they supply? I would imagine that using my own voice would be more friendly than the personal assistant voice. Those voices seemed too "computerized" when I last heard them. Also what type of message are you guys leaving? I would like to truly automate my system and lead them to my 800# with any message I left. Is that possible? Do you guys have any feedback as to how much less time you spend making initial dials now as opposed to before having the system? And lastly can you run more than one business with it at the same time or would I have to maybe do the different businesses on different days?

Wait one more question...Jay I think I saw a post where you talked about an even deeper discounted price on it. Can you explain that further. I appreciate all the feedback as it will help make my decision.

Adam
  20. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: ateamfuntimerIt seems they are working the bugs out.

Most of the bugs were worked out in the beta testing. Windows Vista has put out some really tough challenges, but Vista is not as used as XP. I've found the ContactTalk Support department to be AWSOME!! Yesterday, I deleted every team member I have from my database. Withing a few minutes support had it back up for me.

I do have a few questions for you all. First how is the response from people to an automated message? Can you have the message be in your own voice or does it have to be one of the voices they supply?

It all depends on the objective of your campaign. When you get a voice mail....no one even knows the difference and it also depends on what system your using. You can used Lee, who is supplied or you can record your own voice. I use my own voice and lee's.

I would imagine that using my own voice would be more friendly than the personal assistant voice. Those voices seemed too "computerized" when I last heard them. Also what type of message are you guys leaving?

There are some supplied, but I'm using one focused on putting technology and your computer to work for you.

I would like to truly automate my system and lead them to my 800# with any message I left. Is that possible? Do you guys have any feedback as to how much less time you spend making initial dials now as opposed to before having the system?

This will really depend on you. I get hundreds of leads a day, but don't have the time to call all of them, so CT does the work for me. I'd say at least 8 hours a day as I turn it on at 11AM and off at 8PM.