Creating Databases, Mailing Lists, Labels for small companies

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by kvonfeldt, Aug 14, 2008.

1. kvonfeldt

kvonfeldt New Member

I have experience in creating mailing lists from Access databases and Excel and printing out labels for mailers. Does anyone know the best way to find a small company that would be interested in outsourcing that kind of service to an individual such as myself. I would also be interested to know if there is anyone out there who does this and what kind of money they charge per name/per label. Thanks for any advice.

2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Post your offer in the services section of Craigslist, interested companies will contact you.

3. kvonfeldt

kvonfeldt New Member

Thank you for the suggestion. I will definitely check that out. Right now I have discovered another wah possibility....ODesk. Do you know anything about that company? It seems very legit and they have a very good rating.

4. dmitch31

dmitch31 New Member

Regarding your first question, you have to do some footwork and advertising. You could go to an area where there are a lot of small businesses and stop in to personally drop off a brochure to the owner. Also, do you have a website for your new endeavor?

Regarding ODesk, there's a subforum specifically for inquiring about various companies and opportunities. Go post it there and you'll probably get some responses.