Critique My Site????

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by lejla, Aug 24, 2010.

1. lejla

lejla New Member

I am not sure if this is against a forum rules or not but I though it would be great idea if we start some thread "Critique My Site" or if somebody can come with some ideas where we would look into each other site and come up with some ideas how to improve. I noticed that we are mostly into different niches and do not compete directly [​IMG]) so it might be fun.

Of course the beginners such as myself would have more benefits than the more experienced members but it is always good to have somebody else take a look at your site and give you some feedback.

So, let's see if administrator clears this and if so would somebody be interested?

Thank You.

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I think it would be great.[​IMG]

3. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

While it's a good idea, it's certainly not feasible. When you create such a thread or sub-forum, it'll serve as an open invitation to spammers and false requests that are meant solely to drive visitors to their websites.

4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

That's right Vishal. And we do NOT want that! Thanks.[​IMG]

5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Vishal P. Rao: While it's a good idea, it's certainly not feasible. When you create such a thread or sub-forum, it'll serve as an open invitation to spammers and false requests that are meant solely to drive visitors to their websites.

I agree with Vishal. If you do create a thread or sub-forum, we will all see a lot of spammers come here and start a wave of spammy messages.

I don' think that it is a good idea.

Tal

6. yahia

yahia Member

Come on Vishal, you can do it.[​IMG] if you can restrict it to members at a certain level or after a certain number of posts. Spammers are looking for quickies, they won't like it and will go spam someone else.

7. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

yahia: Come on Vishal, you can do it. if you can restrict it to members at a certain level or after a certain number of posts. Spammers are looking for quickies, they won't like it and will go spam someone else.
    Yes that's a way but it's not possible with the forum software I'm using at the moment.