CSG in Toronto

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by SAS78, Jun 10, 2007.

1. SAS78

SAS78 New Member

Hello All!

Just curious as to how many fellow Canadian Coastal Business owners there are on this forum and what Province you live in?

I have recently joined and I'm from Toronto, Ontario ~ unfortunately I can't make it to the conference in Vegas, although I'm going to use one of our Coastal vouchers to go there in August and I can't wait!! I will however be in beautiful Vancouver in September!!

2. Hi there
    We are level 3 directors out of Nelson BC. Welcome to you. There are many people in Canad doing this business from home....The numbers are growing day by day. I know you will connect with many of them. When we first started our Coastal business we became know by being Canadians. We all like to stick together. If we can be of help to you in any way. (sometimes canadians have special needs) we would be more than happy to advise you.
    To Your Success

Aviva Steele and Sean Keely
    Level III Directors
    Nelson BC

3. OnlineMoney24 7

OnlineMoney24 7 New Member

Hey Stephanie,

I am from edmonton and think there are a few others on this forum that are from around canada.

4. Judy

Judy New Member

Hey Stephanie,
    I'm from Burlington Ontario which is about 45 minutes outside Toronto right on Lake Ontario.
    I'm still learning the business and this is a great forum to learn in.

Judy

5. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Hi Stephanie!

Welcome to Coastal and the CSG! I just moved from Toronto a few months ago.. I'm now in Quebec, on a horsefarm- thanks IN FULL to my Coastal Business!

You should look up Pheleeto Carpenter- also in the CSG. Great guy, newer to the CSG (but coastal "seasoned") very talented, super knowledgable- he is in Markham Ontario!

I'd love to meet you in Vancouver! Have FUN!

Cheers

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG

6. SAS78

SAS78 New Member

I too am in the Markham (Unionville specifically) area! And I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in Vancouver in September!

7. slichti

slichti New Member

I am a Level 3 director form northern BC.

8. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

oh VERY cool!

I'm meeting people up here now in the Montreal and Ottawa areas.. its great! Nothing like Canadian Content!

Vancouver is going to ROCK!

Cheers

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG

9. Cathy

Cathy New Member

Hi, I am also from Canada. New Brunswick to be exact. I am a Level 3 Director but the group I joined with isn't very supportive, so when I can afford it, I am pretty sure that I will be joining with the Call Center.
    I check this forum everyday, and it is a great place to get information and support.
    Thanks everyone for your advice and encouragement.