CSG Ultimate Decision Making Package

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by screamingeagle, Mar 12, 2007.

1. screamingeagle

screamingeagle New Member

Has anyone gained team members or prospects by using the CSG Ultimate Decision Making Package?

Have a Better Than Great Day!
    Robert

2. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Yes, I have!

It is a great thing for dropping off to people whom you meet in passing. Keep one in your car (in my case the diaper bag!! haha!) It comes in very handy!

Cheers

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG

3. jlDunn

jlDunn New Member

I have never even heard of it, what is it?

Robert, you are becoming and expert in no time!!

Lindsay

4. screamingeagle

Hi Lindsay:
    The description could be found here:
    http://www.csgmarketplace.com/Business_Tools.html

I don't think I'm an expert yet, but I've been learning the internet since 1991. Way back then, hardly anybody ever heard of the world wide web.

I just wish I was brilliant enough to be one of the founders of google or yahoo, but maybe that'll be my next big thing, to be bigger than google [​IMG]

Take Care,
    Robert

Quoting: jlDunnI have never even heard of it, what is it?

Robert, you are becoming and expert in no time!!

Lindsay

5. roger

roger New Member

Quoting: screamingeagleHas anyone gained team members or prospects by using the CSG Ultimate Decision Making Package?

Hi Robert,
    Glad to hear you're diving right into it, that's great.
    My humble opinion however is you don't need to spend all that money as you get started. It might be an idea down the road as you make money but quite frankly it's just an unnecessary expense. I've seen the Street Smart CEO and it looks good and I'm sure all the other paraphenelia is great too....I'm just here to say you will make sales based on your belief and your enthusiasm - remember the reasons why you joined Coastal!

I'm sure your Director is helping you with your marketing strategies so I'd lean to him or her about this....unless you have a really healthy budget to start with, one of the easiest things to do is go broke before you've even begun!

[​IMG]

Roger

6. screamingeagle

Quoting: rogerHi Robert,
    Glad to hear you're diving right into it, that's great.
    My humble opinion however is you don't need to spend all that money as you get started. It might be an idea down the road as you make money but quite frankly it's just an unnecessary expense. I've seen the Street Smart CEO and it looks good and I'm sure all the other paraphenelia is great too....I'm just here to say you will make sales based on your belief and your enthusiasm - remember the reasons why you joined Coastal!

I'm sure your Director is helping you with your marketing strategies so I'd lean to him or her about this....unless you have a really healthy budget to start with, one of the easiest things to do is go broke before you've even begun!

Roger

Hi Roger:
    My director advised me that it would be better to stick with the premium Coastal leads, instead of starting with the CSG Ultimate Decision Making Package or Street Smart CEO.

When I buy the premier package, do I immediately get a director's release? If so, does my director receive any benefit after I've received my director's release?

Thank You,
    Robert

7. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

You definately shouldn't get a director's release just for buying a package. You should only get a release after you have made you training sales. After you make you two pass up training sales you will be totally free and clear of your director.

8. jlDunn

jlDunn New Member

Hi Robert,

If you purchase a Premier package, you don't automatically get your director's release. You must still do your training sales. Depending on your director's perspective, you could do 2 sales of any level, you could do 2 sales of the highest level....you will have to ask him/her what she prefers.

Hope that helps,
    Lindsay

9. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Quoting: hsimpsonjrAfter you make you two pass up training sales you will be totally free and clear of your director.

Except.. who wants to be "free and clear" from their director? I made did my training and qualified as an L3. I still am in regular contact with her and get great support and advice when I need it!

That is the absolute BEAUTY of this business, and one of the hallmarks of the CSG at least. You are in business FOR yourself but never BY yourself!

But yes, absolutely, to stay within BOD guidelines you must first make your 2 training sales to earn the right to your release which then allows you to order the packages for your clients at wholesale and sell retail. The system really is beautiful in its effectiveness. When you get that release in your hand, you know you can do it again and again!

Best of luck to you Robert, and CONGRATULATIONS!

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG

10. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Maybe I should have specified "Free and Clear FINANCIALLY" from your director. You won't owe them any more sales but, if they are a good director, they will still be helping you from now on. I still talk to my director a couple of times a week and he is still a great help even though I don't owe him any more sales. One other thing I love about the call center is that you might even get help from directors who aren't even in your upline. I spent over an hour on the phone with another directors member who saw my posts on this forum and emailed me. We had a great conversation and I didn't mine helping him one little bit. We're all one big family!

11. roger

roger New Member

You're alright Harold.....I don't care what they say about you [​IMG]
    Nyuk nyuk.

[​IMG]

Roger

12. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Yup.. I think its the same with all the groups.. I have several directors in the CSG that I network, exchange ideas with etc. Even will do edification for each other, or send each other prospects that might be better fits for thier expertise and needs.

For example, I do not specialize in retail but have a good friend on the PERT team I will send people do if that is what they wish to pursue.

Works great! Everyone wins!

Jani
    L3 CSG

13. foxdi

foxdi New Member

yes i also have gotten members in CSG. I only put out a few ads and got 2 sign ups in less than 24 hrs.! love it

14. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Quoting: matiasmommy I do not specialize in retail but have a good friend on the PERT team

Jani, what is the "PERT" team?

Terri

15. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

The PERT team is a group of volounteers within the CSG that specialize in marketing and promoting our products retail and having current and up to date product knowledge. They have special calls and you can submit questions to them if you need to know something and can't find the answer in the dashboard library.

PERT stands for product education and retail team.

Cheers

Jani
    L3 Director, CSG

16. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Oh and WOO HOO Foxdi! That system sure works great, doesn't it!

Keep up the great work, and continued success!

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG

17. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Thanks, Jani, I just found the Q&A to PERT in the newsletter.

Terri

18. sstarnes

sstarnes New Member

Could you please tell me where you placed you ads to receive such results? Local newspapers, TV, Internet, Magazines? What kind of ad did you place?
    Thanks for your help!

19. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

My pleasure Terri!

I'm glad to see you are finding it easy to use and helpful for your business!

You are welcome to use my global theatre gateway at any time to view and learn yourself or have guests to either the business presentation or the PERT team product presentations. They are wonderful! Also the PERT team hosts regular and special calls frequently. Check the calendar for those details.

My global theatre can be accessed at [Link removed - Admin] I would welcome you to the CSG university as well, but at this time it is for professional subscribers only.

Cheers

Jani
    L3 Director, CSG

20. jlDunn

jlDunn New Member

Hi Terri,

I suggest checking out one of the online presentations for the Product team, they are really good!!

I also suggest making a note of the members only call, they are trying to do it 2x a month.....I really like that!!

pick up a ticket from Jani!!

Lindsay