Cute Bumper Sticker I Saw

Discussion in 'Humor' started by c2639, Dec 31, 2011.

1. c2639

c2639 New Member

I saw this bumper sticker the other day and it is so true.

"Raising a teenager is like trying to nail Jello to a tree." [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

lol - interesting description. As a mom of five - ages 12 to 21 ... there are all kinds of flavors to jello as well as all kinds of textures....but with a bit of experience and experimentation ( is that a word? hehe) there ARE ways to get the jello nailed to the tree... [​IMG]

3. mountainmom5: lol - interesting description. As a mom of five - ages 12 to 21 ... there are all kinds of flavors to jello as well as all kinds of textures....but with a bit of experience and experimentation ( is that a word? hehe) there ARE ways to get the jello nailed to the tree...

Don't you mean a lot of experience with 5 children!! lol[​IMG]

4. malina

malina New Member

c2639
    Seeing as how problematic I was as a teen, this sure makes sense [​IMG]

5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

If you give your kids the right mental education at an early age, they will be easier to raise at teens. That is how I see it.

Look at Donald Trump.

I saw him and his 7-8 year old boy in his office at Trump Tower on TV. His advice to him that he probably gives out to him everyday is:

Don't drink.

Don't smoke.

Don't steal.

And probably other positive messages that will help him to see himself as a smart and successful person in the future.

6. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

talfighel: If you give your kids the right mental education at an early age, they will be easier to raise at teens.
    Agreed, but the joke is still hilarious:

c2639: "Raising a teenager is like trying to nail Jello to a tree."

7. beejays

beejays New Member

One I like is:
    Feeding children while they're still growing
    Is like shovelling snow while it's still snowing.

8. Kyle Morris

Kyle Morris New Member

Parents are the first teacher of children, they should be always monitored and be guided on every thing they should do so that it can be applied until they will be a grown ups. Most of the time, children will follow on what they can see to their parents, that's why as much as possible, parents should be a good role model.