Data entry business

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by innominds, Dec 5, 2006.

1. Kecia08 New Member

All these data entry programs do is teach you how to do affiliate marketing. Some throw in the added bonus of teaching you how to advertise on Google Adwords to get your affiliate products sold. They are not the easy "$100's daily!!" jobs they advertise to be. Plus, all the information you gain from these companies can be found for free online.

The legitimate companies will not charge a penny to work for them. The few I have found are hard to get employed with though. You usually have to be able to type about 70-80 wpm, and have years of experience...and the waiting lists are so long, if you apply you may never hear from them.
  2. Cakmmes New Member

OK. I decided to find out what was really true about
    these data entry deals.
    San is more correct in stating they are misleading.
    Basically they sell you information on how to use data entry to make money.
    And for $26 they tell you.....Wait for it!!!!!!.......
    How to make make money.....its coming!!!!....

Blogging!

The "data" you enter is the posts to your blog. You find a topic you want to talk about and post to your blog. Google Adsense is also introduced and they send you there to sign up. But what they don't tell you is you have to have new and relevant content on your blog to even be approved for Adsense.

Now once you have your blog up and running, Clickbank and
    Paydotcom come into play. You go to these two and find products relevant to your topic and advertise them on your blog. If people click through and buy, then you get paid.

There are more things on their website that I haven't got to yet
    but I will.

If anyone is truly interested in doing this, contact me and I will
    save you the $26 and try to walk you through it.

Don't worry, no affiliate links of mine will be given.
  3. Homeboy New Member

Omg, that's the big secret? Blogging? I blogged for a few months last year and it was a heck of a lot of work for not that much of a ROI. Granted, some blogs are making thousands, but those things take years to get to that level, and things start going downhill very quickly the day you miss a single post. The pressure was unbearable.

Let's just say it wasn't my dream work-at-home job...
  4. jkelly New Member

Of course, reading all your comments give me a pretty good idea about the data entry companies, offering great amounts and what you need is to pay them money that you will not get back...
    Take care all,

John Kelly
    Software development team
    [Link removed - Admin]
  5. WARRANTIES4LESS New Member

Blogs are in terminal decline due to total saturation, they were a good source of revenues last year, but I don't see it for this year.

Good luck to all, Mike
  6. Cakmmes New Member

I did some looking and I did find one company that claims it
    does do real data entry.
    I signed up for it but they claim to not have any open
    positions available and put me on a list.
    We'll see.
  7. Blogging is a great way to make an online income if done the right way.

It is certainly more profitable than the so called Data Entry jobs.
  8. Patriot1776 New Member

Cakmmes: I signed up for it but they claim to not have any open
    positions available and put me on a list.

Yeah, I've heard of people having to wait 1-2yrs to get on with a legitimate company. ALOT of these data entry jobs are scams. Be very wary of these as well as the "stuffing envelopes" scam. Most of these "opportunities" that require upfront money are ripoffs. Except eProspectFinder of course. [IMG] I've had a lot of luck with them. Give them a shot if you aren't looking to get rich quick.
  9. Patriot1776 New Member

satincs: u might want to skip data entry and go for medical transcription jobs (its nt a bed of roses job, mind u)

Agreed. But you have to be careful of these scams as well. I've found some that cost $400-$1000 in software and information, but all of it is useless. After they have your money, it's all on you to get things started. Waste of money and time.
  10. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Patriot1776: I've found some that cost $400-$1000 in software and information, but all of it is useless. After they have your money, it's all on you to get things started.

I have heard of folks doing okay with it, but that it was a pain to find doctors to work for and in some cases they want two years of experience so it is definitely going to be hard for a new person to find success with medical transcription.
  11. Johnny01 New Member

Hello everyone, my first post.

I received an email advertising the above company so I took a look at the website and of course it seems to good to be true. I was wondering if anyone has any experience of this company.

Sorry if its been covered before.
  12. briseidalopez New Member

Hi.. Paid Surveys is a pretty good data-entry type opportunity.. and fun too! [IMG]
  13. Nasirul New Member

Sir,
    I want start data entry business. As new commer, I need your guidance/help in this regard. What should I need to do now as begginer. Your kind help is solicited.

Md Nasirul Haque