data entry office

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by fear, Feb 11, 2009.

1. fear

fear New Member

hi, i know for the fact that almost all work at home data entry is a scam. i wanted to know if there are data entry or typing office jobs like outdoors, where you have to work in under a schedule or something. or if its maybe possible, a work from home data entry job, but highly doubt it. please can anyone help me? i just need a job and no one is hiring. or can anyone give me some tips on how to search for them on yahoo or google, where i can find companies that is data entry/typing job? something that is just for typing and not answer phone calls cause im a bit shy, but i would really try it if i had too. please help me, please?

ps: say you made an interview, and you failed, are interviews in the same job basically a one time try or can you try again next time?

thanks

2. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Fear,

Don't bother with Data Entry.

~Newbie Shield~

3. fear

fear New Member

not even the outdoor work where you have to work in an office? by the way thanks for the reply.

4. samda

samda Member

There are many data entry centers in India. I don't think you will see them in google. Try to search in your local newspaper classified you may find something.