Data Entry Team Review...any??

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by bburt252, Sep 20, 2007.

1. bburt252

bburt252 New Member

Hi, all. I'm new to this forumn and making money from home. i ran across this data entry website which appears to be legit..They are web
    assured, Scam X, and paypal certified. (www.my-data-team.com)..Can anyone tell me if they have had any personal experience with this program?..Also on a side note can someone point me in the right direction as to a good
    free affiliate program so i can get my feet wet. Any help is greatly appreciated ..thanks

Brian

2. Casper

Casper New Member

From what I have read most data entry business opportunities are scams, I would suggest that you proceed with caution when looking into these types of business.

3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Most "data entry " jobs are business opportunities , where you have to spend money on PPC advertising to earn .

4. bburt252

bburt252 New Member

Ok ...so basically surveys, data entry, read emails are 99% scams??
    Is there any websites that you guys know of that legit companies will post legit work at home jobs? I know of craiglist which I will be checking today , but are there any other quality sites?

5. Casper

Casper New Member

I would maybe try a different direction for starting a home based business, I was at first wanting too do data entry but after looking at the forms (Which consist of 4 lines). There is no way a company would pay you $30-50 too fill out a form like that, I would maybe look at something different for your home based business.

6. Trojan9

Trojan9 New Member

Quoting: bburt252Ok ...so basically surveys, data entry, read emails are 99% scams??

I wouldn't say scams but more like hard to make money, very little ROI.
    You make money but enough for maybe one candy bar or an apple. There are a lot of programs I feel have more merit and more income potential.

good luck

7. bburt252

bburt252 New Member

Trojan can you name some of those programs which you feel have more income potenial?

8. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

If it says "data entry" avoid it. Period.

9. jaouaniaymen

jaouaniaymen New Member

hi everybody,
    i think that there's no scam in this site (my-data-team) especially if they tell that they are offering a 60-Day money back guarantee.