Data Entry Workers Needed...is this for real?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by sorbjac, Aug 23, 2005.

1. sorbjac

sorbjac New Member

Hi guys, Im newly registered but already viewing this forum for quiet some time. I just want your comments regarding this home based work. The website is www.theformulaone.com. Just to make sure if this is really a real home based job. Appreciate your comments/ideas on this. Thanks a lot...

2. sorbjac

sorbjac New Member

Sorry for not reading all the topic in this forum guys but a member, zafarcnb, already posted this same issue/topic last August 17, 2005 titled NEED ADVICE.
    Thanks Vishal for your reply to the said topic. Really appreciate it.
    Any words form ZAFARCNB on this?

Regards,

Bros R. Espolon

3. PeteMak

PeteMak New Member

I have seen many work at home data entry jobs and they all asked for $99 to purchase the start up kit which I believe is just a scam. Never found any work at home data entry or mailing stuff that were secure and real.

Bye Peter

4. vitalitygroup

vitalitygroup New Member

I truly believe that if you are going to start working for a company that needs data entry employees or typing agents or anything like that, the company shouldn't be asking for money. If you are starting your own business, then that's a different story...but if a place is hiring, and they want your money...RUN!!!

5. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Good point Paula.

The key here is to look out for real companies that post job offers instead of websites that sell ebooks containing listing of various companies.

One place I would recommend to find good job leads is http://www.craigslist.org/

However, data entry/work at home job offers are not easy to come by and you have to be on your toes to grab those offers. A well crafted resume will help a lot in the process as you'll be competing with hundreds if not thousands applicants.

6. moristar

moristar New Member

Quoting: sorbjacHi guys, Im newly registered but already viewing this forum for quiet some time. I just want your comments regarding this home based work. The website is www.theformulaone.com. Just to make sure if this is really a real home based job. Appreciate your comments/ideas on this. Thanks a lot...

Hello dear, did you get any response, did someone reply back to you and told you the fact. if you say do let me know as well.

7. miagi

miagi New Member

Quoting: vitalitygroupI truly believe that if you are going to start working for a company that needs data entry employees or typing agents or anything like that, the company shouldn't be asking for money

Well you got something wrong. Sites like dataentrypro only provide you with lists of companys.. they are not companys theirself. Which means they won't make any profit for providing you with these informations so they require a fee from you to get access. I recommend dataentrypro.com [Affiliate link removed - Admin] because it only costs 49$.

But you are right of course when you visit a website of a company that wants to employ you directly after you paid them a fee it's a scam.

Okay I know it is an affiliate link but hey I gave you those really useful informations so what's the big deal - it doesn't hurt anybody.

8. elgwappo

elgwappo New Member

Newbe here. I have also come across something similar in the data entry field at dataformoney.com. It sho looks good, maybe too good. They also give the reasons why it's legit. Maybe some of you have heard of this. Any input would be helpful and save me the 29 bucks.

9. ladybug

ladybug New Member

Many of these websites are knock-offs of each other. They simply promote pay per click advertising (which YOU pay for) using Google and Clickbank products. The first alarm with most sites should be the cheesy design but some are becoming more professional.

Look for things like:

Hundreds of companies want you to work for them. You will never be rejected. Just fill in simple online forms (that's the BIG one).

When you see this:

Data Entry Workers Needed
    Earn what your Worth!!

--Work at home Part time or Full time.
    --Earn $300-$500 Per Week.
    --Full online training is provided.

Requirements

--Computer with Internet and Email access.
    --Good Typing Skills.
    --Basic Internet knowledge.
    --Basic Computer and Typing Skills.
    --You must be 18 years of age.

It's almost ALWAYS ad typing crap and it's a joke.

10. jonskie

jonskie New Member

Quoting: ladybugIt's almost ALWAYS ad typing crap and it's a joke.

You mean like the ones on the top right hand side of this page (google ads), I promote affiliate links from the clickbank.net range of programs via google adwords and I am making a ton of money.

I got started from data entry work typing ads on google, it does work and I have the money to prove it and I do actually work from home and I love it, thats no joke.

11. pcwork

pcwork New Member

You can make money from affiliate programs, but you should be very good at internet marketing. For typing jobs, you are better off contacting your local business

12. netjobs

netjobs Member

Quoting: jonskiedata entry work typing ads on google,

Its not only typing ads on google, there you have to invest money and you should have some knowledge on running campaigns, its not as easy as to everybody can do... may be you could be a winner on this program, but can't strongly suggest for others...

13. percy

percy New Member

theformulaone.com is a scam. numerous unauthorized cash amounts withdrawn from my credit card and no reply from them. Stay away from them.

14. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Avoid data entry programs like the plague!

15. jobboxx

jobboxx New Member

Hi Pple,

Please sty away from that Data entry thing called "theformularone.com
    It is a bigtime scam!! I joined and ended up loosing $1200!
    They takeout cash from your credit card at will and call it subscription, which they do not say beforehand. If you try to unsubscribe, they charge "Monstrous amounts"! Am still looking for them to get them shut!, and mybe my cash.... I dont advice anyone to join. It is a SCAM! I lost my hard earned $1200!

Rgds,

Paul

16. bob022

bob022 New Member

I'm glad I found this thread. I was thinking about the data entry area until I read the comments from all of you. Thanks for helping me save my money.

17. gili1980

gili1980 New Member

I have heard that most data entry jobs are scam or near to scam. Is this true? Is it really possible to Earn $400-$700 Per Week

18. johnvarenda

johnvarenda New Member

hi.....

Its very interesting to go through this site and i had learned a lot of things.

19. yasser

yasser New Member

I think most of data entry jobs are not legit.

20. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hi johnvarenda and welcome.

Yes, you will learn a lot as you browse through here and don't be afraid to ask questions.[​IMG]