Dealing with desperate prospects - Hold 'em or Fold 'em

Discussion in 'Stress Management' started by greenion, Feb 18, 2010.

1. greenion

greenion New Member

This topic is reference to the fact that most newbies who look into online income opportunities are stressed from financial desperation.

Unfortunately, what I see online is that most experts, gurus, pros, vets, masters, etc. treat all these folks like they're nothing more than leeches and layabouts. Instead of 'understanding' the world that these people are coming from ;the world of employers. They are usually not looking for a business, but an opportunity to meet their financial obligations with a second income. And to do that, they seek fast knowledge and fast work to alleviate the pressure.
    So, their FOCUS by default is not on any long-term business model.

Now of course, online business is usually a serious affair like an offline business is. That mindset is one I am already aware of. But, at the same time, I at least have some empathy for where others are coming from. Maybe I am CRAZY to think that people should still kind of matter over a profit margin. *And don't get me wrong, profit matters, but a what price?

I guess I am tired of all the jerks online, who forget that they had to start off somewhere as well. And not all of them did it alone.

And so, to any of your NEW prospects, is it worth it to Hold 'em?

2. mtran2000

mtran2000 New Member

greenion: I guess I am tired of all the jerks online, who forget that they had to start off somewhere as well. And not all of them did it alone.
    Jerks are both offline and online. Be leery of the ones that try to steam roll you into an opportunity and are relucatant to answer questions. Chances are they will leave you high and dry once you are signed up and they get their initial bonus.

Mark