Decisions, decisions. And an introduction ;)

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by SkincareDiva, Sep 10, 2008.

1. SkincareDiva

SkincareDiva New Member

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forums but so glad to be here and have found this place today! It's nice to have someone to "talk" to, coworkers!

I've got my list of skills today: DR (which I'm hearing is a no no!?), HSN, and VM. Pros and cons...let me have em!

My goals for working at West are to supplement my income as much as possible while I'm in school, to help take some of the financial strain off my hubby.

So basically, which of those 3 skills would you go for? I'd primarily like to work during the day, say 7-3pm maybe a few shifts on the weekends or nights on occasion. I wonder which would give me some great hours, but not totally suck like I'm fearing DR might. Ideas, opinions?
  2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Welcome to the forum! Can't offer advice about these lines, but you should check out other work at home jobs available.
  3. GinaM

GinaM New Member

I can't say for sure... But VM may not be the line for you... I work that line and can very rarely find any hours between 7 and 3. I like working the line... But those hours are hard to get.
  4. kaya910

kaya910 New Member

VM has the best hours after 5pm. I work from 8:30pm(sometimes 9) until 12am. I never have a problem getting hours. They usually start posting hours for the following week Tuesdays after 11:00am-12pm. Sorry,I don't know the exact time.