Diabetes

Discussion in 'Health' started by mdukeusa, Sep 25, 2007.

1. mdukeusa

mdukeusa New Member

Has anyone found anything that really works to control diabetes?

2. finn

finn New Member

There's a couple I know of - Cellfood, with which I have had quite remarkable success with a number of my clients on a range of symptoms. Go to www.cellfood.com - you can read about it and order it from there. Also, using an Elanra mediacl negative ioniser has resolved diabetes for a number of people. The Elanra is the ONLY truly effective ioniser - don't get fooled and ripped off by other's claims) www.elanra.com.
    Obviously, the aim is to make your body as toxin free as possible - lose weight - in particular, the waist measurement has been found to be a factor in diabetes.
    What things have you tried?
    (I might add that the links above are not affiliate links or anything - these are simply products I have found in my profession as a kinesiologist to be useful for some people.)
    I hope you find this info helpful [​IMG]

3. gojade

gojade New Member

My friend had gestational diabetes. She started taking Tahitian Noni Juice for other reasons, and soon found that it had leveled her blood sugar...

I don't know if it would would help or not if it wasn't gestational, but it seemed to work great for her!

I started distributing it because I saw so many great benefits for different people...not trying to spam BTW[​IMG] just didn't want to blindside you if you asked "where do I get it?"LOL

4. mikepressnell

mikepressnell New Member

You know there are several types of Dibetes:
    1) Type 1
    2) Type 2
    3) Gestational

There MAY be some products that will cure Type 2 and Gestational but in Type 1, the prancreas does not produce any insulin. Please be careful when telling others that there is a product that WILL cure diabetes or you might find yourself in a liabliity lawsuit if someone takes your advise and becomes serioulsy ill or dies.

I'm not trying to sound like a naysayer, I'm only trying to give a word of caution.

Mike

5. gojade

gojade New Member

Oh, I!'m so sorry...I totally didn't mean for it to come across as a cure!! I can see where it would have though, Thanks for pointing that out.

It's ironic, usually I'm the first person to say "I'm not a doctor, I don't know if this will work for you or not".LOL

If you have diabetes, do not, I repeat DO NOT rely solely on Tahitian Noni Juice or any other natural remedy as a cure.
    It may make you feel better, but I cannot give medical advice in any way about it....

6. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Keeping your weight down and controlling your diet may help

7. mikepressnell

mikepressnell New Member

And don't forget the exercise part. All of who work at home probably don't get enough of it.

8. Brooke

Brooke New Member

I might have gotten here a little late but... anyway. Do some research on a fruit called"ACAI". I started taking it (then selling it) and since its an antioxidant drink it helps with all ailments in general. I SAID HELPS NOT CURES!!!

I actually started taking it because of my hayfever and after a month, there is definitely improvement. Some of my friends have seen improvement with migraines, fatigue and one with dry eyes (lol). You can get acai from "WHOLE FOODS" the organic supermarket or I guess at a health food store.

9. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Quoting: mdukeusaHas anyone found anything that really works to control diabetes?

If you actually have diabetes, you need insulin. Get a lot of walking, swimming, or jogging in four or more times a week. Lose weight if you are over-weight. Be careful of your sugar intake.

Hi Brooke!

[​IMG]

Newbie Shield

10. rosebudh

rosebudh New Member

I have started taking something called Juice Plus and it is perfectly safe for diabetics to take. As it is all natural fruits and veggies. They have taken the fruits and veggies and dehydrated it it comes in capsules or chewables. I have heard that this naturally lowers the blood sugar levels. My friend is on it and they are BAD diabetics and she said they could cut back on their insulin.
    Let me know if you are interested in it and I can tell you about it!

11. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

Quoting: pcwork
    Keeping your weight down and controlling your diet may help

Right on PC.
    I have diabetes in my genes but so far, at age 55, no acute disease.

disclaimer:
    I AM NOT A DOCTOR, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, DON'T ACCEPT WHAT I SAY AS MEDICAL FACT!!!

ALL of the following is merely a LAYPERSON'S OPINION and refers ONLY to TYPE 2 DIABETES:

It seems that diabetes is a disease where the body simply can't function (process or produce insulin) in a fasting state.
    This is the result of my own research into Diabetes.
    It seems to be the result of TOO MUCH EATING, AND NOT ENOUGH EXERCISE!

I read somewhere that a 12 hour fast can cure/control most type 2 diabetic conditions.

I do that fairly regularly by default.
    Not because of reading this but for other reasons.
    For 12 or more hours after eating (including sleep time) I drink ONLY water, as long and as much as possible, followed by fruit in season (or bananas in ANY season) when I first start to get hungry for food.
    Then I GRADUALLY go up the food chain, from whole fruits and cereal grains, through soups and fresh veggies, to cooked veggies, whole grains, beans etc. and heavier food at night.

I am NOT doctor so INVESTIGATE THIS FOR YOURSELF!!!

I did read about it in a doctor's book that I can't remember the name of.

People in the consumer oriented USA often think fasting is unhealthy but it's not.
    We all eat too damn much (most of us)!
    It's eating too much that is unhealthy!!!

Anyone else with fasting experience and diabetes?

12. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: rosebudhMy friend is on it and they are BAD diabetics and she said they could cut back on their insulin.

WHAT on earth is a 'bad diabetic'???

13. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: mikepressnellAnd don't forget the exercise part. All of who work at home probably don't get enough of it.

YES!!!
    Get away from the computer, OUT of the house, and WALK for an hour, or something!!!

We did NOT evolve to wake up and sit down all day - it ain't healthy!!!

14. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: mikepressnellPlease be careful when telling others that there is a product that WILL cure diabetes or you might find yourself in a liabliity lawsuit if someone takes your advise and becomes serioulsy ill or dies.

HEAR HEAR!

15. Hatfield

Hatfield New Member

mdukeusa: Has anyone found anything that really works to control diabetes?

Hello,

There are several articles written and research done on Glutathione and diabetes. Simply google glutathione and diabetes to do your own research. Here is one you may be interested in:
    http://diabetes.diabetesjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/48/5/1138
    MaxGXL created by Dr. Robert Keller has been getting some good recognition as a glutathione accelerator as well.

I hope this helps. Contact me for more information, if you wish.

16. samda

samda Member

The best thing to control your diabetics is to have a control over your diet.

17. simapr

simapr Member

Diabetes is rapidly becoming an epidemic in our country.
    Over 24 million people suffer from this. 1.000 people die from diabetic complications every day.

More and more research is becoming available to us. There is definitely help out there. However, one must be open minded and prepared to get negative responses from medical doctors.

Experts predict that diabetes will bankrupt our healthcare system. It's a disease that affects everybody.

The help that awaits diabetics is phenomenal. Totally backed by science.
    [​IMG]

18. David_Ogden

David_Ogden New Member

Metformin is an excellent diabetic medication that can effectively and safely manage your type 2 diabetes. It has an excellent safety record.
    If you are a diabetic and have been taking metformin for at least one year, you need to check your b12 level. There is an associated risk of b12 deficiency. This does not mean you stop taking your metformin.

It is recommended that you have a b12 (cobalamin) level checked once per year when taking metformin. If your level is low, then discuss b12 supplementation with your healthcare provider. A quality sublingual supplement is usually adequate.

[Link removed - Admin]

19. fitcoach

fitcoach New Member

Diet and excercise are key. (I'm sure you already know that) Kathy Smith is releasing a fitness and diet program that is approved by the American Diabetes Association in a couple of weeks. The test group saw great improvement according to their press releases.

20. rcaman

rcaman New Member

What has really helped several in my family with high blood sugar levels is the intake of dark...unprocessed chocolate. It has also helped to keep my blood pressure on track.
    We have seen a lot of people doing very well with this 'healthy chocolate'