Did somebody use Cold calling to expand your multi level business?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by balancehalth, Apr 23, 2009.

1. balancehalth

balancehalth New Member

I want to start cold calling for my internet business. I did with my real estate business and it was good.

Did somebody use this approach?

2. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

Yikes! Cold calling just doesn't seem to be a very efficient way to grow an online business.

3. mrsonic

mrsonic New Member

Hello,

Cold calling works in all businesses if you do it right. Be sure to scrub your list at dnc.gov and stay current with the laws. Otherwise, you can be sued $11,000 PER CALL that's already in the DNC database.

You also need the right leads and message. It's more effective to use automated voice broadcast before you actually speak to someone live. If you need home biz leads, I used HomeBizLeadsUSA.com.

Dave

4. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

I personally feel that cold call only work for some business, but not MLM.

A lot of people dread to hear anything about MLM.

5. balancehalth

balancehalth New Member

Dave,

You are right about the DNC. What I find out is that cald calling is the cheapest way to go, I don't say the easiest way.

Did somebody has any tips?

6. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi balancehalth,

Think of your potential customer. Do you like to receive cold calls? How about in the middle of a family dinner or when you are trying to concentrate on something important?

~Newbie Shield~

7. samda

samda Member

Getting such calls will never work out. It is as just as Spam. I never get products or service from calls like that. You got it.... Most customers are like me, after all I am too a customer...

8. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

Since you were or are in the real estate field, i can assume that you have face to face people skills. That's a good thing. As far as cold calling is concerned, ask yourself how you did it and why it was effective for your real estate business. One thing to keep in mind is that people may and will view your real estate business differently than your internet business. What exactly is your internet business? If you could be specific, we may be able to help more.

9. truehealth

truehealth New Member

Cold calling can work, and I know people who have benefited from it but it can also get expensive fast as the best quality leads cost the most. With cold leads it is best to make sure that the phone number is verified, and that they let you know what the best time to call is. You can have great leads but not be able to reach them, which may be a huge waste of money. I know of situations where individuals purchased cold leads and a good portion of there leads had phone numbers which were disconnected and not working, in addition to email addresses that were not working.

The best way to generate new prospects and signups is to create your own leads, and attract business builders to you.