Did you ever feel like giving up ? ..

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Jameslopez90, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Aaliya Thunder

Aaliya Thunder New Member

My best advice to anyone in this industry is to forget INTERNET MARKETING.... and focus simply on Marketing.

Once you have a firm grasp on what marketing really is then you will be able to take your new-found knowledge anywhere, whether online or offline. The Internet is just the place where the MARKETING is going to occur.
  2. Vidal

Vidal New Member

Hello,

We have all struggled from time to time, and I am definitely not at the success I want but I know persistency and never quitting is the key. Staying positive is also so important, but I mean really being positive. If we are working on our businesses and mentally we are saying to ourselves that we will succeed, we will succeed but then we change our way of thinking and say, this is too hard then we won't succeed. One of the things I have learned that a mind is a terrible thing if not used correctly. Yes, please anybody who is succeeding in their businesses share your ideas we are a family here to help one another.
    CKC, payment proof and Just2EZ like this.
  3. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I agree about staying positive and being persistent. Both are essential. If you start getting down about things, it's hard to remain persistent and committed to what you do.
    Vidal likes this.
  4. Vidal

Vidal New Member

Hello,

Yes, payment proof I like your comment and I like your link how it states you have enough to basically live. Any advice, you can give me or any of us please do because one key ingredient to be successful is being humble. I checked my ego at the door a long long time ago so any help I will appreciate.
    payment proof likes this.
  5. payment proof

I feel the same about checking your ego at the door lol. There are always new things you can learn. SEO has changed so much since I first started. SMM or Social Media Marketing is another good thing to learn something about.

The best advice I can give is find something you love and stick with it. Be passionate about it. Be willing to put in some work. And don't give up.
    Just2EZ likes this.
  6. Richard Weberg

Richard Weberg New Member

The fact is, most newbie’s give up internet marketing
    because they didn’t make a single cent online…

[​IMG]

It is not their fault at all. The truth is - making the first $100
    online is the hardest part to achieve for most newbie’s.

I have been doing this over ten years now, and my first two years
    was the hardest, I wanted to quit many times, but I made a vow to
    my self that I would not ever quit until I figured out this internet marketing stuff.

The dream was what kept me alive, I wanted so badly to quit living pay check to pay check,
    So I kept going, and kept building on one small success after small success, and every time I
    felt frustrated I would reinforce my dreams and goals. I would place them in front of me, and
    focus on them, and kept telling myself this will happen, as long as I did not quit.

And this is what I do today for every new goal I set, and as long as you keep doing that, it will happen, and your goals will start to become a reality.

Sincerely,
    Richard Weberg
    CKC and payment proof like this.
  7. Vidal

Vidal New Member

Hello,

Okay, great Thank you for your advice payment proof and that is so important to use Social Media Marketing because that is also an awesome tool.
  8. Gee

Gee New Member

I can SO relate to your entry. I am in my 2nd month of medical leave following knee surgery, and will be out 4-6 more months. I have 30 years experience in education, and an M.Ed.. so you think I would have more offers, but if I do, there's always conditions. I'm not really thinking money, and would gladly accept a repetitive simple type of position, for I just want to stay busy! (I don't handle inactivity very well....) If you know of jobs that a monkey can do, please let
    me know! :)
  9. Vidal

Vidal New Member

Hello Everyone,

I am sorry to hear about your surgery. Wow, you are very educated and experience. Lol, I am always looking out for opportunities so I will definitely let everyone know here. It would be so awesome that we all make money here.
  10. payment proof

You're welcome Vidal. :)

Gee: I hope you feel better soon and make a quick recovery. I can relate to not handling inactivity very well. I enjoy working and being productive.
  11. newbie2pro

newbie2pro New Member

I've felt like giving up so many times but thank god I didn't. Also what helped me was that I was really desperate for money and when you have no choice you can't give up. Keep your goal in mind and visualise yourself living your goal. Self motivation is always a big business winner. Good luck!
  12. DCollier

DCollier Member

13. Vidal

Vidal New Member

Hello Everyone,

That is so true, when you don't have a choice and to make money you will do whatever it takes to make money. I am actually writing an e-book on self-growth on how positive thinking, never quitting and just giving it all you got helps tremendously in succeeding. Mind over matter.
  14. Showmethe$

Showmethe$ New Member

I understand the jumping around thing completely. It's hard to stay focused (especially for me) when your not seeing results quickly enough to satisfy yourself. I have moved away from and back towards (rediscovered) several opportunities over the years. It's hard to stick to just one when you need to make money and it's not happening very quickly. What is your recommendation when the money just isn't coming very quickly. (I'm not talking thousand's of dollars, I mean even less than $100 in 30 days). How long do you stick with an opportunity before moving on to the next?

15. Vidal

Vidal New Member

Hello,

Yes, I agree about making a plan and sticking with it. Always remember nobody plans to fail they just fail to plan. If you have already made money even though it isn't a lot then you know right there it isn't a scam it works. I have always given 3 months to see how it works. I can't see if you are working it consistently, and I mean consistently. Let's say you are doing the business 3 hours per day 5 days per week unless god forbid an emergency don't miss those 3 hours daily. Sometimes, we have to adjust where we usually work those hours at a certain time but that day you couldn't. No worries, just work it sometime that day. Honestly, I don't go to sleep until I know I worked what I was suppose to that day. Sometimes I have spoken to people and they have said that their business is not working but when you ask them they aren't hardly even working it. All excuses are equal! I just can't see if you are working it consistently how you can't miss even if it takes a while to succeed.
    CKC and Just2EZ like this.
  16. Robin Bull

Robin Bull New Member

I think that at some point everyone feels like that regardless of whether they work from home or work in a traditional environment. I've been working from home (primarily) for years and I still get burned out at times. The key, at least for me, is switching things up and learning that it is okay to take a break.
  17. citizen

citizen New Member

Yes, many times.
    I think if you feel like giving up you should take a short break from internet marketing.
    Then you can come back with recharged batteries.
    Do something else for some time.

I usually get discouraged when I see no results or very little results although I spent a significant amount of time on something.
  18. florbags

florbags Member

THINGKING of giving up is normal. Every professional Internet marketer thought of that as well. But you have to keep on reminding yourself that A LOT OF ENTREPRENEURS HAVE SUCCEEDED IN MAKING MONEY ONLINE. So, it is possible for you to succeed as well.

My personal advice, find an expert who can guide you and teach you proven ways to become successful online.

In order to become a leader, you have to be a follower first. Listen. Learn. Execute. Succeed. Most importantly, always believe in yourself. YOU CAN DO IT!

Good luck! :)
    CKC likes this.
  19. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Active Member

I used to feel like that all the time and I'm so glad I hustled through it...
    Everyone goes through that stage whether it's in network marketing, business or even sports...

You just need to find what works for you and continue to do it even if the results your seeing at the start a very small they will slowly see more as time passes and you learn what works for you.
  20. Erica Martin

Erica Martin New Member

Yeah I've felt like giving up, but I just keep telling myself, I don't want to work at my current job forever, and that keeps me writing. Plus I just like the physical process of writing - I wish I could put more time into it but unfortunately I have bills to pay.