Do Solo Ads Work???

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by wealthonline, Oct 15, 2006.

1. allenadeola

allenadeola New Member

I WILL ADVICE U TRY STUFFS LIKE trafficsplash.com ,
    u will definitely get fast results. Thanks.
  2. liber8life

liber8life New Member

wealthonline

yes it works .. specially when you are you have a good written ad and of course don't forget to write it in the third person 's point of view .. it's really important ..!
  3. JHandy

JHandy New Member

Advertising is just the cost of doing business. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. There's no way you can tell exactly what people are going to do when you send out your message. It's all a crap shot.

Jerry
  4. Seth

Seth New Member

yep it works, esp. to the popular safelist.
  5. targetbygrace

targetbygrace New Member

I am new, just heard of solo ads, googled it and was led to this forum. I have read your comments and sincerely i am stuck on, as i know i will learn a lot here. I have just registered as a member.

My question is, what is a typical solo ad like? Can someone help me out? At least direct me to one let me see what it is like. Thank you some body.
  6. greensuccess

greensuccess New Member

I would have to agree with YES. Solo ads do work. Maybe look into someone writing an ad copy for you if you are not good at copywriting! Some companies offer it. Just don't pay too much for it! I also wanted to say that targeted e-mail ads are working better for me this year than solo ezine ads! The sites I use you get guaranteed 50% click through and with a good ad copy Ive been getting sales and subscribers every time [​IMG]
  7. kane1976

kane1976 New Member

Solo ads are a great way to generate fast commissions from clickbank products your promoting.

When looking for a solo ad sender, search google for an ezine related to the product you want to promote.

So if your promoting a traffic building clickbank product, then search for a online marketing ezine.