Do someone know paid-to-promote.com

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by ainarsa, Apr 22, 2006.

1. ainarsa

ainarsa New Member

I have bad expierience with this, after waiting whole month to receive earned money, my account where suspended, without any reason.

2. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Maybe they just don't want to pay you. That's why they suspended your account

3. cupbucket

cupbucket New Member

Sounds like a pretty shoddy program you got yourself there. Either it's a scam or they're just incompetent. Either way you shouldn't waste you time with them!

4. ipodnano7

ipodnano7 New Member

Thats really evil of them to do such a thing [​IMG], like cupbucket said, don't bother with them anymore

5. johntanyishin

johntanyishin New Member

What's the name of it? So that we can all avoid it as well.

You can send them emails to check with them the reason for suspending your account.

Always check the reputation of the website when you join a company or affiliate program.

JTYS

6. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

Yes that sounds like a way a company gets around paying out by just disabling you. That is why I prefer to either work with companies where I get paid first or ones that have been existence for a long time.

7. jpolito830

jpolito830 New Member

Thats not good...sorry to hear you arent getting paid. Just another reason why I avoid companies like these.

8. indonesia

indonesia New Member

Hai everyone [​IMG] in my expriences... Paid To Promote is built in Online Earning Site like Paid To Click called Aurora PTC...

It is Small earning, it can be around $0.00001-$0.0001 Per View by user Click in your anywhere link of your site/blog...

Actually Ton of that site is really Scam in the future... they only Grow just 1-3 Month...

A lot of the PTC with PTC Program is become Bankrut.. so sad..

Hope You All get the best way in Online Earning then me..

Regard