Do you use List Builders and do they work for you?!

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by nyactor, Sep 14, 2008.

1. nyactor

nyactor Guest

I recently have been using really good list builders/matrices to make money and contacts! The growth is really amazing and it definitely isn't's just a really good way to work from home.
    Has anyone else had any experience with these types of sites or opinions on them?!

Having a full contact list that is ever expanding and growing is pretty cool...nice to know I'll always have a following to go to any new site or venture!!
  2. cupbucket

cupbucket New Member

Im glad you found something that you like. Im busy building an offline biz right now myslef, but all the best to you.
  3. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Are you building your primary program using the list builder?
  4. bigmoneyPRO

bigmoneyPRO Guest

Yes list builders are a great way to market your home business
    online the ones that i found to be really good are virul url and
    list joe these list building sites are easy to use and free to join
    you can also upgrade later or when you first sign up make sure
    you check these out when you can!
  5. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Alternatively way is to use autoresponder to capture the prospect and email useful info to them.
  6. Jon Squirrel

Jon Squirrel New Member

Hey everyone,

I'm fresh to this forum but it looks great - that's why I'm here!

Just wanted to ask you, Cherie27 - when you use an autoresponder, would that be through a service like aweber?

What I like to do each time I set up a new e-business is start off with a form that sends emails straight to me so I can then add them to my list manually. Then once I get over 50 people I think about using an autoresponder ('getresponse' at the moment...). This helps keep the start-up costs down!

So I'm just wondering if anyone else has recommendations as far as good autoresponder providers go? (That aren't too expensive when starting out with a small list i.e.
  7. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Jon Squirrel: Any info on getresponse v aweber would be great though (or any other autoresponders...)
    Here's one Jon:

Aweber vs Getresponse
  8. Jon Squirrel

Jon Squirrel New Member

Thanks Vishal - I saw you at the otherside!
  9. mtinsdale

mtinsdale New Member

Another great autoresponder I've found is Trafficwave. Trafficwave allows unlimited campaigns, and unlimited subscribers for one low monthly price.

In addition Trafficwave also provides many other tools to build your business, including leads, adtrackers and more.

It also has a generous affiliate program with a 3x10 forced matrix which in essence will make your autoresponder free when you build your team.
  10. LawrenceTam

LawrenceTam New Member

I posted a full review link and it got taken down.

I have a write up for aweber vs icontact. The 2 larger established autoresponders on the market.

I vote aweber due to ease of use.
  11. wkathome

wkathome New Member

I looked at aweber and thought if your list really starts to grow, it could get very expensive so I went with getresponse. It does everything that I needed, even though aweber seemed to have a lot more bells and whistles, like making capture pages and things.

There's also a responder called FollowupExpert that you can purchase, and set it up on your computer, which works well.
    Something to take a look at if you just want to keep up with your list on an ongoing bases.
  12. ouzo12

ouzo12 New Member

I don't know how list builders can be of a benefit to classic MLM. Don;t forget that MLM is still a face to face business ... you need to contact people and promote your products by showing them to the people.

I don't figure out how to use such a tool for a mostly offline business!

Autoresponder is great, but when it comes to MLM it always ends up with the personal contact and with the physical promotion of the products!!!!!