Do you voice blast?

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by luvtravel, Jul 27, 2007.

1. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Have a question for those who send out voiceblasting, do you leave a website url they can visit or a 800# for them to call?

Which one is more effective?

Terri

2. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Anyone use Voiceshot to do that?

Thanks,

Rhonda

3. jnapier

jnapier New Member

I've used VoiceShot and ContactTalk. I prefer to leave a toll free number. CT is a more economical program and can hit about 400 prospects if used a full day.

Jay NaPier
    Level 3 Director/ Master Trainer
    Coastal Vacations

4. Judy

Judy New Member

Jay,
    Where do you get 400 prospects a day to input into it?

Judy

5. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Hey Judy,

I'm using coastal budget leads dot com.

Jay NaPier

6. rhondap

rhondap New Member

So Jay you put your leads into Contact Talk first and then call back those who responded or do you put them into Contact Talk and also call through your lead list?

Thanks,

Rhonda

7. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Hi Rhonda,

The best marketers will ALWAYS use multiple exposures. I just ran almost 10,000 emails through CT. I generally will try to make 1 personal call to each lead, but as you know - finding someone at home is NOT always the easiest thing.

The autodailer will do 400 calls and I'll use the 8 question leads for that.

Jay NaPier

8. linkmetro

linkmetro New Member

Jay,

what're say is, since I'm experiencing ave. 2 sign ups/week from my leads, if I wanted to get 4-6/week should I use that autodialer??

lm

9. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

I havent purchased Contack Talk yet but with all of these raving reviews I think its time I get on the ball. Thanks for all of the comments on it. This is an incredible forum and has taught me so much as well as saved me ton's in time and money.

Adam

10. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Thanks Jay.

Rhonda

11. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Quoting: linkmetrowhat're say is, since I'm experiencing ave. 2 sign ups/week from my leads, if I wanted to get 4-6/week should I use that autodialer??

Linkmetro
    what leads are you using ?

Thanks Jay and Rhonda, so the consesus is to leave a 800#?

Terri

12. linkmetro

linkmetro New Member

Terri,

I'm part of a different group. We have our own leads, only for our own group members. Also I'm generating my own leads thanks to my L2 director help and support.

lm

13. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Terri,

I used Voiceshot in the past, pre Coastal, I think I may try them this week, I don't have Contact Talk, and will use the 800# that comes with the Official Coastal system.

Rhonda

14. Judy

Judy New Member

Hello,
    In my experience I will always hang up on an automated voice or if someone takes too long to get on the line as I know it will be a telemarketer. Do people that use automated voices for phoning their leads really see the results?
    In my mind, e-mail campaigns to start with and then call the leads that opt-in personally or maybe then with an automated voice.

Thoughts anyone?

As it stands I would love to get Contacttalk but it is way out of my budget at the moment.
    I am curious how it would work with someone who uses WCYS though -would you direct them to the call centre number or to your website?

Also, Jay regarding the coastal leads you use -are the same leads sold to more than one coastal person or do they sell the leads to people in other home based businesses. I would hate to spend money and do a campaign with the same leads say you were getting as I would feel people would go to the person with the most web presence.

Judy

15. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Quoting: rhondap I don't have Contact Talk, and will use the 800# that comes with the Official Coastal system.

I too am using the 800# from COA.

Do you use the prerecorded main greeting? I am finding that to many hangup to that recording so I think I will record a greeting myself. BUT personally I liked the prerecorded one, but it's not about me..

Terri

16. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: JudyJay regarding the coastal leads you use -are the same leads sold to more than one coastal person or do they sell the leads to people in other home based businesses. I would hate to spend money and do a campaign with the same leads say you were getting as I would feel people would go to the person with the most web presence.

Great question Judy.

The leads are sold twice. You and 1 other person get the leads.

Jay NaPier

17. rhondap

rhondap New Member

When I use voiceshot I set it to only leave messages for answering machines.

I was wondering the same thing with the COA 800# greeting. I wonder what others do.

Rhonda

18. Dunnston

Dunnston New Member

I use contact talk in fact I designed one of the campaigns that you can download! I buy cheap leads from coastal budget leads and plug in about 1,000a week and let the campaign go!

19. Judy

Judy New Member

Ryan,
    Thanks for joining our forum. It is great to have another successful Coastal director around for advice. I just looked over your website/sales letter and was wondering why you didn't spellcheck it. I know that for someone like me with a University education it is very important that when you are selling something online that your spelling and grammar are perfect, but hey maybe that's only me. This is not meant to criticize you, just to give you some unsolicited advice. Take it or leave it.
    Anyways, hope to see more of you here.

Judy

20. victorious

victorious New Member

I send voice shots with ContactTalk and soon we are going to designate one computer to do only this full time for us. It is the best and most cost-efficient way to do voice shots.