Do you voice blast?

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by luvtravel, Jul 27, 2007.

1. cgmom

cgmom Member

Ok, for those using voiceshots, how many actually convert into a sale for you on average? I said before I wouldnt do it, but now I am thinking I might try. Never say never, I guess, lol! I would love to know what kind of results you all are having.

2. asebf

asebf New Member

Quoting: cgmomOk, for those using voiceshots, how many actually convert into a sale for you on average? I said before I wouldnt do it, but now I am thinking I might try. Never say never, I guess, lol! I would love to know what kind of results you all are having.

cgmom - new to CV but from my experience in working with sales people for a very long time, I am betting the closing ratio would vary highly based upon the person receiving the "lead". Some people have a lot of sales/marketing training and some do not.

However, it will be good to see some actual results that people are having. Good Question!!!

Bob

3. cgmom

cgmom Member

Thanks Bob. I guess I should have re-phrased that.

What kind of response do you get from the voiceblast, in terms of people actually going to the 800# and requesting more info from that point? I am sure that it varies but it would be great to have some kind of idea. Thanks!

4. asebf

asebf New Member

Quoting: DunnstonI use contact talk in fact I designed one of the campaigns that you can download! I buy cheap leads from coastal budget leads and plug in about 1,000a week and let the campaign go!
    Quoting: cgmomWhat kind of response do you get from the voiceblast, in terms of people actually going to the 800# and requesting more info from that point? I am sure that it varies but it would be great to have some kind of idea. Thanks
    Answers these will shed some light eh?

Bob

5. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Hello

I have a question for those using contacttalk.....as the leads are sent email messages and voice mail messages directly from your computer, are you not worried about spam complaints etc?

Also I have read many using cheap leads, as we know these leads tend to be older and over used, are you not opening yourself to having your ISP shutting you down using such leads?

I have been looking at CT for a while, but can not afford to lose my ISP or have any call complaints.

?

If I was to use CT I would more than likely use the system with leads that I generate myself (which are double optin), but would like anyones feedback with these concerns....

thanks

cheers
    Maria

6. asebf

asebf New Member

does anyone have some numbers etc?

Thanks

7. cgmom

cgmom Member

Hi Maria,

I spoke with the guy at CT today regarding that issue and they suggested a third party program to use that alternates IP addresses for you. It is actually a pretty inexpensive program you can use. That is if you I.P. is static. If you have a dynamic IP, then it wouldnt be an issue for it. You can call your ISP to find out which type you have. I hope that helps.

I would still like to see some sort of numbers on how many/results of the voiceblasts!

Much Success and God Bless!
    Nikki Carter

8. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: ibiznizI have a question for those using contacttalk.....as the leads are sent email messages and voice mail messages directly from your computer, are you not worried about spam complaints etc?

Also I have read many using cheap leads, as we know these leads tend to be older and over used, are you not opening yourself to having your ISP shutting you down using such leads?

I have been looking at CT for a while, but can not afford to lose my ISP or have any call complaints.

?

If I was to use CT I would more than likely use the system with leads that I generate myself (which are double optin), but would like anyones feedback with these concerns....

Hi Maria,

I've been very pleased with ContactTalk and with it's abilities to market on my behalf. It's not been an issue with the isps and the like, the system has a mail reader that will delete the undeliverable emails...which is a way some isps tell who's just out there blasting out emails.

I personally the wholesale leads that are 24-72 hours fresh and aged leads as well. I've found that the quality of the leads makes a difference. I get maybe 1 in 25 who have said they didn't request information...which is generally their way of saying they are no longer interested and I'm off to someone else.

Get in touch with the folks at CT and they'll be happy to assist you. They have excellent customer service.

Jay NaPier

9. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Thanks Jay and Nikki

I do have a dynamic IP address as I have Fios

For those of you reading this, you can check your ip address on
    whatismyip dot com

If you have DSL or cable, you can unplug your router, wait 10 secs, replug everything back up, return to whatismyip and you should have a new address

great if your IP is getting blocked on some free ad sites.

thanks Guys
    cheers
    maria

10. rhondap

rhondap New Member

That's good to know, thanks Maria.

Rhonda

11. cgmom

cgmom Member

Wow, Maria! I had no idea that I could unplug my router and get a new IP Address! That is great info!! Thanks for sharing!

God Bless and Much Success,
    Nikki Carter

12. asebf

asebf New Member

Quoting: asebf

Quoting: Dunnston
    I use contact talk in fact I designed one of the campaigns that you can download! I buy cheap leads from coastal budget leads and plug in about 1,000a week and let the campaign go!
    Quoting: cgmom
    What kind of response do you get from the voiceblast, in terms of people actually going to the 800# and requesting more info from that point? I am sure that it varies but it would be great to have some kind of idea. Thanks
    Answers these will shed some light eh?

Bob

13. asebf

asebf New Member

In this thread lots of people seemed to using voice shot or something - but nobody is willing to answer the response questions?

I don't get it???

Is it some big secret? Is it that it simply does not work?

14. rhondap

rhondap New Member

No big secret here. I used Voiceshot for some leads recently over the course of a few days (at least 1 week) with zippo response.

I'm not sure about ContactTalk.

15. jnapier

jnapier New Member

To get results with this type of marketing you've got to 1) Consider the source of your leads. Where are you getting the names. 2) The Message is critical. You've got to get the peoples attention in the first 3 seconds and you've got to get them information that will get them to act.

Jay NaPier

16. asebf

asebf New Member

Quoting: jnapierTo get results with this type of marketing you've got to 1) Consider the source of your leads. Where are you getting the names. 2) The Message is critical. You've got to get the peoples attention in the first 3 seconds and you've got to get them information that will get them to act.
    Ok assuming the answers to these questions are inside information - and I can certainly respect that - but assuming all questions above have met the criteria.

Again - what kind of response is normally gotten?

Thanks

17. jnapier

jnapier New Member

For those of you who are looking for voice blasting options...here's one.

Citalink live caller

dial more dot com

Jay NaPier

18. asebf

asebf New Member

Quoting: jnapier
    Citalink live caller

dial more dot co

Have anyone tested this?

19. jnapier

jnapier New Member

I've not used it Bob, but I know ALOT of top network marketers are using it with success. The numbers I hear are work 1 hour, talk to 5 people. Which is a good hour for most of us.

Jay NaPier

20. emmjay

emmjay New Member

I listened in to the Mlm radio show last night with Joe Syverson and Pat Berry.Approximately 45 minutes of auto dialing;73 dials made,7 people willing to have someone call them back with more info.I also was on Todd Falcone's power hour call on Monday night where he also tested the system with similar results and he was also very exited.Mlm radio show ran a special last night:5 hours of dial time plus 220 leads to download into the system for $96.50.