Do you voice blast?

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by luvtravel, Jul 27, 2007.

1. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I was on the mlmradioshow too but missed the webinar part.I have a question on it if anyone can help me...When they got someone live, did they hit the 'pause ' button...so the live caller quit calling??

I have signed up for it and am excited to try it - will try to keep you posted on what happens! [Link removed - Admin]

Hey, if we can cut the dialing time in thirds, I am all for it.

Doing voiceblasts and email blasts hasn't been too successful , if I am hearing correctly??..........Correct me , if I am wrong on that but that is what I have gathered from other threads on this as well.... it seems that with a business like Coastal where you invest several thousand dollars, the best way is still to pick up the phone and call people back...build a relationship with them so they know and trust you to be there for them.Can't blame anyone - that is what drew me to join!Most of the other business opportunities that I checked out , when I was looking , were by email or else they just didn't get back to me when I asked questions.

Happy Thanksgiving You'all!

Viola
    p.s. Here in Montana we could go rope a wild turkey for our meal, they are so abundant...[​IMG]

2. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Viola,
    There is no need to hit pause as the system does this automatically.The pause feature is only if you need it to stop dialing to step away from the phone.The way the system works is when you want to start dialing the system calls you and then starts dialing.Once someone picks up it instantly 3-ways the call over to you and the person's name comes up on your screen so that you know who you are speaking with.It all happens in real time so that there is no annoying delay like most automated dialing systems.

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Thanks Mike - so when I am actually talking with someone the phone is not dialing someone else till I am done with that person - correct?I had visions of my phone dialing people while I am on the line and it leaving a computer message to a live person!

I was on the webinar for awhile but had to keep a dinner engagement that night so missed the most important part!Thanks so much for your help!

[​IMG]

Viola

4. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Viola,
    That's correct.Once the line is picked up it stops dialing whether it is a voice mail or a live person.It then resumes dialing once you hit the hang up call button.I am trying to get through all of the tutorials before I receive my leads and record my voice mail message so that I am prepared.I did not buy the rollover plan so I have to be sure to use my 5 hours in my 30 days.

5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Thanks again...that's what I thought.I did watch the tutorials but am a little challenged in some of this stuff - as far as understanding it all.[​IMG]

I have my voicemessage recorded and I did get the 5 hrs with rollover ...I am excited about starting with it and if nothing else I'll get some low cost leads from mlmbrilliance dot com and upload them to test it - till my 220 come in...

[​IMG]

g'night!
    Viola

6. ottleslie

ottleslie New Member

Hey if you're looking for something easier and cheaper than ContactTalk, check out www.dialmycalls.com - it lets you input lists and blast calls in a matter of seconds, reducing your workload by a ton. The number that shows up on Caller ID is determined by you and each call is followed up with a call report. Check it out - I think most of you would find it useful