Does any one else use the forums to push their business opp?

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by computaworld, Jan 16, 2008.

1. computaworld

computaworld Guest

I have been pushing my home business on the forums for a month now and it is the best way to convert my business into sales. I also use email lists. These I pay $50 dollars a month for and produce just as much revenue.
    I love my home business and have great plans for the future.

2. BillChechel

BillChechel New Member

Many people use forums to meet new business partners. I wouldnt say it is "pushing" the business as much as it is meeting new people and sharing ideas.

3. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

No, no one is using this forum to promote or share their biz opp, product or service. LOL. Just check out the links in the signature section of the post and see how they will benefit you.[​IMG]

4. sdcindy

sdcindy New Member

Forums are a great way to Network! I have met a lot of cool people here. And yes, some of them even click my links. [​IMG] Bottom line is that I have learned a lot from the good folks here.

Good luck,

Cindy

5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Quoting: FreeCashManNo, no one is using this forum to promote or share their biz opp, product or service. LOL. Just check out the links in the signature section of the post and see how they will benefit you.

lol

I love these forums and have met a lot of really neat folks on here PLUS I have learned a ton!

6. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

computaworld,
    I see you don't have any member info - any reason for that?

7. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

I love to network via forums,its my favourite resource.
    I often find I pick up great tips/ideas that I can use to further my businesses [​IMG]

8. opendomain

opendomain New Member

Quoting: mountainmom5computaworld,
    I see you don't have any member info - any reason for that?

That is kinda odd?

*In a sleezy voice*
    Come on kid try my biz op, all the other kids are doing it.

9. cardwarrior

cardwarrior New Member

Forums are great places to pick up tips, get some answers to your questions, meet new contacts, and possibly business partners. Would highly recommend it...