Does anybody know about Google adsense?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by spirithawk, Jan 31, 2009.

1. spirithawk

spirithawk New Member

I'm still trying to figure this out, I get so far getting starting, but can't get by the channel ads? I can't figure out how to find the ads to post on your site. anybody currently doing this?

thanks[​IMG]

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

This link should help:

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/

3. spirithawk

spirithawk New Member

thanks .. I'm trying to do what these google ads do on here under my signature. I'm having a hard time trying to find the ads...so I check out the link...[​IMG]

4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I don't believe you can do that - you better check with Vishal on that. [​IMG]

5. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

spirithawk: I'm trying to do what these google ads do on here under my signature. I'm having a hard time trying to find the ads...so I check out the link...

I'm not sure what exactly are you looking for. Whether to find AdSense code to put for your site or under your signature. The ads that are displayed below member's signature are forum ads and not of members.

6. spirithawk

spirithawk New Member

I was trying to find out how to place ads like the ones under me, on my blog..I've noticed on here that whenever I post, there are all these things to make money, and it says ads by google. I just want to know how to get these ads on your site...I can't figure it out, when I try to go through the process with google adsense, the ads don't seem to come up when prompted...I was asking if anybody on here has done it..and needed help..

7. weststigers

weststigers New Member

I'm assuming you are using makemoneyforlife.blogspot.com to put ads into yes?

If so, you can go to the 'Page Layout' section in your blogger account and you'll need to 'Add Gadget'. Here you can add AdSense to your page.

8. spirithawk

spirithawk New Member

No I'm not using that blog for that, I wanted to use my other blog for adsense. you need html in -add gadget- and when you put googles in it doesn't work. already tried it. or it's a ad that doesn't even relate to what you wanted to post on your blog. I don't understand how to get ads, that's where I'm stuck, thanks though

9. s12345

s12345 New Member

hey there i have not really looked into adsense but there is lots of information on here, so take some time to look [​IMG]