Does anyone else telecommute and use GPT Sites too?

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by payment proof, Oct 15, 2007.

1. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Hi,

I'm just curious if I'm the only one. Does anyone else telecommute and use GPT sites to help supplement their income?

Currently, I am working as a consultant/tech writer, and the work has been sporadic. During the downtimes especially, making money on line has been extremely helpful.

Anyone else doing something like this too?

Sometimes when you are at home, you feel like you are the only one, lol.
  2. kalien

kalien New Member

If you're already working from home & making money, why don't you try Power Mall? It's a great ( & Free!) way to potentially increase your income by shopping for whatever you normally purchase your for business and family. And you can utilize your existing database to promote it.

Just check on the link in my sig & watch the movie.

Good Luck!
  3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

There are not many GPT sites available worldwide, though many of us work from home
  4. ersmommy

ersmommy New Member

I do use GTP! and it sure does help. I even have a favorite[​IMG]
  5. 4u2nv

4u2nv New Member

I've been working from home and have been looking for other ways to make some extra cash. I've tried many GPT sites and found they were alot of time invested to make money. But I've found other means to make that extra $50 or so a day.
  6. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Quoting: 4u2nvBut I've found other means to make that extra $50 or so a day.

Can you share the other means ?
  7. devandjen

devandjen New Member

I've never had much luck with the GPT sites. Am I missing something, or do you always have to PAY money to try and make money? And it just doesn't seem like the amounts are worth the effort. If anyone here is doing well with it, then kudos to you, because it just isn't worth it to me.
  8. LIMELIGHT 4 Me

LIMELIGHT 4 Me New Member

Hi there PP.....

Yes , I telecommute and a 'geek' also.... [​IMG] I'm about redy to jump in to the wonderful world of GPT. (Still testing the waters with my toes....haven't gotten wet yet).

Any advice?
  9. homefree

homefree New Member

Quoting: LIMELIGHT 4 MeAny advice?

Yes - stick with the free offer GPT sites.

In other words, don't use your credit card...

I did (thought it would help to make the 'bigger' money that's available in GPT), but, just recently found some charges on my card that weren't mine! Uff da!

I'd like to hear what other people do to keep their credit card info. safe while doing GPT sites.
  10. Money4Mommy

Money4Mommy New Member

I use one GPT site for extra spending money each month and it really does help although I rarely complete offers anymore. Most of my check comes from referral bonuses.

I NEVER use my credit card to complete offers and I have a separate e-mail address set up to avoid spam. You can even get a free phone number (voicemail) from privatephone.com to avoid getting unwanted phone calls. I have lots of tips posted on my blog as well as proof of payment from my GPT site.

Best of luck to you.
  11. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

kalien: If you're already working from home & making money, why don't you try Power Mall? It's a great ( & Free!) way to potentially increase your income by shopping for whatever you normally purchase your for business and family. And you can utilize your existing database to promote it.

Kalien,

How have you done with Power Mall? How much do ou make a month?
  12. RockOnLily

RockOnLily New Member

homefree: I'd like to hear what other people do to keep their credit card info. safe while doing GPT sites.

Every now and then I will do credit card offers with a prepaid visa gift card, but a lot of the offers don't allow gift cards. I suppose so they will be able to keep charging you. Anyhow, I agree, stick with the free offers. There are some good sites out there, there are some bad ones too. If you find one you like, stick with it. I have my personal favorite on which I make around $50 a month without spending any money. I have run into others that are just not worth the time and effort.
  13. Asiya

Asiya New Member

I do. And it is great to not have to leave the house day after day!
  14. fwshopper

fwshopper New Member

What kind of telecommuting job do you have?