Does anyone have any information on Xpress Healthcare

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by floridalady, May 27, 2014.

1. floridalady

floridalady New Member

I read a lot of good reviews on Xpress Healthcare network marketing company. They have providers in
    every state and a simple commission plan. Does anyone have any information on this company?

2. floridalady

floridalady New Member

After a month of researching Xpress Healthcare and many other network marketing companies I decided
    to join Xpress Healthcare. I like this company because they are selling a product that many people need.
    Millions of Americans do not have a health or dental plan. Xpress healthcare is not insurance but offer
    to people a discount health and dental plan and many other benefits are offer with each plan. I make
    commission and residual income from each plan sold. I also make commission and residual income
    by referring people to this company to be affiliate business owners. They also offer a 3.0 marketing system,
    corporate training, web pages, lead capture pages, marketing funnels, auto responder campaigns, email
    broadcasts and many other internet marketing tools. This discount benefits plan business is the best
    opportunity to make money in this economy.

payment proof likes this.
  3. Robin Bull

Robin Bull Member

I worked with them at one point. I liked them overall.

4. CKC

CKC New Member

Hi Robin,

What made you stop working with them?

Sincerely,
    CKC :)

5. Robin Bull

Robin Bull Member

Lack of time. I'm the Programming Director of Understanding the Law Radio. I also carry a full time writing load for other outside clients. I like writing better.

6. CKC

CKC New Member

Understand. Sounds like you are very busy. . . . but in a good way. Thank you for replying. :)