Does anyone here work DR?????????

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by suni315, Nov 4, 2009.

1. CarolinaGuy1979

CarolinaGuy1979 New Member

When I was hired they didnt even have a drug test or an interview or anything, I just got the welcome e mail asking me to crate a logim then I got to pick a skill this was last year October of 2008 I picked DR and failed and so be very carefull cause if you fail an exam twice your out of that skill, it took them 14 months to offer me another skill and I was offered GE Factory service I passed the training and did the webinar last night.
  2. New2WAH

New2WAH New Member

thanks Carolina Guy ... I was "welcomed" today without the drug test ... and skill assigned is DR - so I am hoping for the best!

Just the PC check - a few downloads, the direct dep, and I am in!

Surely they will want to hear my voice? that I assume is in the training...

I will be ready and take the training slow - as to not screw it up.

Thanks
  3. CarolinaGuy1979

The only time they hear your voice is during the wedbinar when you say hear when they do roll call or ask you a question.
  4. New2WAH

New2WAH New Member

I am positive I have a good CS voice - but it is odd they do not want to be sure upfront? Oh well ... not to worry I guess!

Hey looks like you may still be here ... do I need the headset for training? I dont have they one I want yet ..

thanks
  5. CarolinaGuy1979

I check my GE thread for the answer [​IMG] and also the record every single call so they will hear your voice plenty when you start to work.