Does Anyone know of anyone that will buy articles?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by ruzzybuzzy, Apr 3, 2010.

1. ruzzybuzzy Guest

I do write articles and have a huge bunch of unique articles that no one has ever seen. I just don't know how or where to sell them. Any help is appreciated.
  2. VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I wonder of you can get them published with Associated Content?
    Victoria
  3. Christian New Member

Yes, you can make money with articles using Associated Content, but they must be original articles that you have written or had outsourced for you.
  4. yasser New Member

you can go to scriptlance.com. sign there as a programmer. you will find lot of people requesting projects. some of these projects are articles. you can sell your article there from 1- 15 dollars depending on the niche of the article. you can get paid there through paypal
  5. ruzzybuzzy Guest

Thanks so much for the help! I want to say thanks. I appreciate it.
  6. mountainmom5 Gold Member

If you go to wahm.com/forum , you should find some places as well as there are a lot of folks there that write for a living.
  7. sharondavis New Member

ruzzybuzzy

There are plenty of places that pay you to write articles, including the already mentioned Associated Content, Demand Studios, Squidoo, Hubpages, Helium, eHow, Blogvertise are a few.

Most of these are revenue share situations, but others like Demand Studios pays per article.

hth!
  8. happywife Gold Member

ruzzybuzzy: I do write articles and have a huge bunch of unique articles that no one has ever seen. I just don't know how or where to sell them. Any help is appreciated.
    Odesk and Getafreelancer are two other places where you can be paid to write articles. Usually they will want articles written to their specifications, but you may find that some of the articles you've already written may fit the bill.

Depending on what your articles are about and how much you'd like, I may be interested in a few of them. Contact me off the forum if you'd like.

Blessings,
    Angie
  9. talfighel Silver Member

There are many companies online who do buy unique content and are willing to pay you money for it but I don't think that it is a whole lot.

You should really get into affiliate marketing and network marketing online too.
    Tal
  10. getagrip Gold Member

You can go to elance.com and create a portfolio, and advertise what kinds of articles you have. The other option would be to create a website for that unique content and use it to get traffic in the search engines to start earning with Adsense or affiliate programs.
  11. gowriter Member

As you see, there are lots of ways to sell your content. If you are skilled at writing SEO optimized articles, you may want to hire yourself out as an SEO content writer. Elance and Guru are great places to start, but you have to bid for jobs.

If you ant to get paid up front for articles, i.e. $10 an article, to write for someone else's site, then I recommend you visit Willow Sidhe's FreelanceHomeWriter.blogspot.com blog for a list of sites that pay.

If you're considering becoming a professional SEO content writer, go to a site called Inkwell Editorial by Yuwanda Black. This lady spent nearly 30 years int he publishing and freelance writing industry. She can show you how to start your own freelance career and how to find your own clients.
  12. geraldbrown New Member

Hi ruzzy,

Nice to know that you right articles which are really unique. I have no idea on what subjects you are writing articles and I don't the length of the articles you write. You can get plenty of company who can buy your articles if those are of good subject and if the articles are really a unique one, you get the desired rate for your article. Just find it out on google and you will find a long list of legitimate companies which buy articles at good rates.
  13. Marktech Member

Here are some good places to earn money writing, free sign-up, (no aff links here):

http://www.associatedcontent.com

associated content.com - pay per performance of your content once it is published to the site their site. This is typically $1.50 for every one thousand page views it receives. Associatedcontent.com offers upfront payment ranging from $2 to $15 for certain types of content.

http://www.mylot.com

mylot.com pays you in several ways, from answering questions to posting comments and content.

http://www.ehow.com

Know how to do something? Write a short article telling how and make money.
  14. niddy New Member

yasser: you can go to scriptlance.com. sign there as a programmer. you will find lot of people requesting projects. some of these projects are articles. you can sell your article there from 1- 15 dollars depending on the niche of the article. you can get paid there through paypal
    Same deal at elance.com.

Good luck!
  15. WhoIsBenjamin New Member

Instead of selling them (or looking to sell them), try using them yourself to sell affiliate products or your own products with.

Not hard to do at all.

use them (as I do personally) to build a list, or...

Sell them as PLR content for a popular niche people are buying
    PLR articles for.
  16. James_Joseph New Member

Hi Victoria,

I am on a site called freelancer.com in order to get sound design freelance jobs. They have a part on sign up asking what your skills are. I said I would do article writing and academic writing as well as the audio stuff and i've been inundated with the amount of writing jobs. Range from $3 to $10 per 500 words. It's also free. There is a catch though which is that there is a feedback/review section so as a new person it is quite difficult to get the first job. Hope this helps.

James.
  17. mjsellars New Member

I'd recommend Constant Content. There are two ways of making a sale.

1. You respond to one of the 'article requests'. There are new requests each day. For example, today someone is offering $30-40 for an article on 'yo-yo dieting'.

2. You can submit your own articles on any topic and wait for someone to come along who happens to be interested in your particular niche.

It's well worth a try.

Good luck.
  18. pcwork New Member

You can sell PLR articles on a particular topic or niche.
  19. gowriter Member

You might also want to try a site called Constant Content. It's a site that allows you to showcase your own articles that you've written. They must be original.

You can charge whatever price you want, and you can charge based on three different usage rights: usage, unique and full rights.

What you can also do is receive emails from the site from people looking for someone to write articles for them.

So you might get an email where some guy will say:

"I need a 400 - 500 word article targeting the keyword 'fatloss for the elderly'. Needing about 10 articles. Willing to pay $25 to $30 per article or best offer."

But it's not a private request. It's a public request. So any other writer who sees that request can also write the article.

So it's kind of like auditioning your article. He may choose you. He may not.

But Constant Content will do the marketing. You can always do your own, but they'll find the buyers.

In return, they keep 35% of all sales, you keep the other 65%. Their site is a place to host and 'showcase' your articles.

Check the rules with CC about when and how you're allowed to accept a buyer as your own private client. I think they've got some rules on that. So check to make sure.

Also make sure that your work meets Ed's (the editor's) criteria. The rules are simple, not complicated like Demand Studios's, but three mistakes as a first time member, and they can ban your account.

So pay attention to the font you're supposed to be in and take care of any edits they ask from you. After your initial acceptance, then CC is less strict.
  20. jbpatlanta New Member

What topics can you write about?

How much do you expect to get paid?

Do you have any sample articles I can read?

I regularly buy articles from people?

Mod: Not sure if I can offer to do that. [IMG]