Does anyone pay and promote via Facebook

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Iris S, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Iris S

Iris S Member

I noticed there is a promote for $5 or more through facebook. Is anyone familiar with this or know if it is worth trying? I see it says 1 or 2 clicks per day and you set a budget from $2 on up and from a week on up.

Just curious

Thanks very much!

2. elvisobryant

elvisobryant New Member

The best advertisement that I have found via all of the social media sites is back to the basics word of mouth. Having your friends and family like and share in facebook for example with get your advertisements out there easier and a lot cheaper. It can create a chain reaction which is what you want right?

payment proof and Iris S like this.
  3. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

4. cheta

cheta New Member

i think it is worth trying as i have used Facebook ads to promote my page and was able to get targeted traffic and likes. Also the cost is very cheap so there is no way you gonna lose out even if it doesn't work for you.

Iris S likes this.
  5. Muzzamil

Muzzamil Member

If you build good network of people in your social media, you are will get insane amount of traffic because these people trust you and plus it's free. But if you try paid advertising like you just described, you have to make sure that your ads are very effective meaning that people are very likely to click on them. If your ads are not effective, nobody will click them and you will definitely lose your money. Good Luck and I hope I helped you.

Texodesign likes this.
  6. Emily Yu

Emily Yu New Member

I have used Facebook to promote sales or website before. It's very cost-effective. If you choose the target audience well, you can get more than 10,000 reaches with just $20 a day. I've used page likes ads and the best one I got was 2 cents per likes.
    You can choose audience's interests, nation, ages and etc. it could be very good.