Does anyone sell on Ebay and can help me list a face cream if I pay you?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by workingathome, May 11, 2006.

1. workingathome

workingathome New Member

I have only 2 feedback and know I won't be able to sell this unless I had more feedback.

Can someone help me list this cream if I pay you? I will give you all the info to copy and pay the paypal and ebay fees upfront, plus give you money just to help me relist it each time.

If interested, please send me a private message...thanks!
  2. workingathome

workingathome New Member

I don't know if you can private message on this forum can you?
  3. sueZQ

sueZQ New Member

It is very hard to sell an item like that on ebay even if you have a lot of replies, the best thing to do is to is use a lot of pictures and strong descriptive words, also you will need to start out with a very low price.
  4. onstage

onstage New Member

sure no problem email me, but I will not charge you anything
  5. WhitePhoenix

WhitePhoenix New Member

Hey workingathome...

You don't need a great number of feedbacks to sell anything on eBay - after all, everyone started with no feedbacks at one point.

It's not difficult to list anything there - look at their site index and then look under selling tips or tools - they will point you in the right direction.

Just write a good description of your product, put up a decent picture (the first one is always free) and that's all you need to do.

Why do you say you won't be able to sell with only 2 feedbacks??
  6. Bob Turner

Bob Turner New Member

If your product is good, and priced correctly then you shouldn't have any problem in selling it - even with only 2 feedbacks.

If you can accept Paypal then this will help. It doesn't cost anything to register with Paypal but they deduct a fee out of every payment you receive.

If you use Paypal, have a picture of your product and just have a basic listing then you should reckon about 10 - 12 % being lost in fees.
    So if you sell your product for ??10, you will probably pay ebay/paypal about ??1.20 leaving you with ??8.80
  7. hossamkhalil

hossamkhalil New Member

hi ,i have ebay seller account but i face challange sell my Egyptian pharos product that because 1- feedback (0) 2- have not paybal account because paybal not offer their service to my country Egypt.
    also iam not usa citizen to can do seller verify ID which allow me use ebay buy it now option.
    iam here in Egypt i have good pharaos product antiqiue with good price but i could not market .
    could any can help in this matter
    my email
    mobile :0020125362732
  8. yasser

yasser New Member

it is better to go ahead and sell it for yourself. we all started with low feedback.[​IMG]