Does squido lens help to increase your traffic as well as PR?

Discussion in 'Squidoo' started by angelarichard, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Hey,
    Merry Christmas to all. I have a website that needs traffic. Now I'm thinking about creating several lenses in squidoo.
    Now I'm thinking that does it help to bring traffic to my site?

2. Mark_Worthen

Mark_Worthen New Member

I would do one or two high-quality Squidoo Lenses. I still wouldn't expect too much traffic from them unless you have a high-interest/low-supply niche market.

In general, I recommend spending more of your time continuing to create quality content for your site itself; making sure each page of your site is search engine optimized; and developing relationships with others who might link to your site or add you to a social bookmarking site.

All the Best,

3. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Hello Angela,

In addition, you could publish on other platforms such as;
    Hub Pages
    Go Articles.
    and so on.

I also use blogs and optimize every post.

4. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Adding Squidoo lenses to your marketing arsenal should help to drive traffic to your site. As a matter of fact, the more opportunities you make available for people to see your offer, the better chance you'll have to generate traffic.

5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Here is a short screen shot of some of my SBI stats with Squidoo lenses. If I find a keyword phrase that does well, I like to create a simple lens that links back to my SBI site and it works for me.[​IMG]

781 8.26% google.*
    473 5.00%
    310 3.28%
    198 2.09%
    177 1.87%
    163 1.72%
    108 1.14%
    82 0.87%*
    54 0.57%
  6. estellaeffects

estellaeffects New Member

Wow greate stats mountainmom.

I will start this soon as well. Was too tied but I am glad I found this thread today.

That's what I will work on tonight.
  7. drbillphd

drbillphd New Member

very interesting MountainMom... I'll have to give this idea a try.. thanks.. [​IMG]